Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:30 pm
hello hello! i'm baaack

Kaccee's smile was still shy as lissed his lips, wrapping her arms around him  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:32 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"Oh ya thats right," he chuckled, blushed brighter red and rubbed his head. "Then I guess I'll chill here till tomorrow, so you not alone," he looked at her and smiled, "I promise I will keep you safe." Then, he pulled out his guitar and began to play and sing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. "I have never broken a promise, but if you don't want to trust me you don't have to but if we are both homeless it will be easier to survive if we chill together right," he said after reading her thoughts, "By the way you are very beautiful." He blushed bright red and smiled at her looking her dead in the eyes.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:56 pm
*just gonna sit here listening to music*  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:00 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki's face turned red. She looked away. "You don't have to. I'm used to sleeping in these kinds of places alone." She wasn't sure what to do. She sat down, leaned against a wall and a box.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:13 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu reached over and layed her head on his shoulder and put away his guitar. "Well your not alone tonight so chili," he smile and layed his head on top of hers. "I will protect you," he said when the moon came up.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:27 pm
Tsuki

User Image

"No, you should go." She looked up and started to back away. "I'll be fine, I promise." Tsuki backed into a dark corner.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:33 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

He sighed and took off his shirt showing all of his scars, "This is what happens when you stay alone," he said and scooted closer to her grabbing her arm and hugging it, "That and I don't want to be alone I have no where to stay either and to tell you the truth......" He lowered his voice, "I'm scared of the dark, so please don't go I don't care if you leave later but please don't leave just yet at least wait till I'm asleep." He looked up at her still blushing because he had just told her his biggest fear and he was falling for her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:51 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki stared at him. She looked over his scars, wanting to cry and scream and hug him. She opted for the last, and hugged him close. The fur that had begun to grow on her arms faded. She whispered. "I know we just met, and it had to be hard to tell me that, but I'm not safe to be around. If you still want to be my friend, I think I know a place we can go. I stayed there the other night and it seems abandoned."  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:01 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu looked up and said, "Lets go," he stood up. "And, if your not safe to be around oh well," he said and tapped his sword, "no one or nothing that screws with you isn't safe now, so let's go." He picked her up and put her on his back and said, "Just tell me where to go."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hughes had just locked up the shop when he noticed Ryuu talking to some girl. When Ryuu followed the girl after she hurriedly ran away, Hughes decided to follow them, but kept dead silent about it, even going so far as to hide his thoughts with several pieces of complex music. "Alone?" he whispered to himself. "No one should ever have to be alone." Then Hughes decided to pay more attention to his sneaking, in which he was being so quiet, not even a ghost could hear him.

((o.o Is it just me or does everyone here except Kacce and Hello man dude have a picture in their posts of their characters or characters with similar characteristics?))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:24 pm
*yawns* X.X ..... yeah.... i'll be hanging out with gaia master, still will be on the rp if you need me though ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:50 pm
He thought as the kiss ended'I wish that moment would never end.'As he kissed her again with passion.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:38 pm
Tsuki

User Image

"It's- Put me down." Tsuki pushed on him, trying to get down. A growl escaped her throat. Suddenly she clung to his shoulders. No. Not here. Please, not now.. Her nails started to grow to points and turn shiny black. "Go a few blocks that way, take a left and it's the reddish building on the right." She pointed and started trying to get away from him again. The ends of the strands of her hair started to turn gray. Light, silvery-gray fur started covering her forearms.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:49 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu felt her nails which didn't phase him. He took her off his back and held her close, cradling her like a baby. Then, he leaned down and kissed her and held her closer to his chest. He flowed the directions she gave him. He ran inside shut and locked the doors and sat down still holding her. "Chill stop trying to go away I'll be fine," he told her, "I'm half dragon right now see." His scales gleamed in the light coming in through the skylight, his wings shimmer as if feeding off the moonlight, and he was using his tail as a prop for her head. "I promise this pain is nothing compared to what I've been through," he told her.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:22 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki jumped away from him, tail swishing warily. She spun to face him. Her hair was now short and gray. Silver fur covered her lower legs and forearms. She bared her fangs. Tsuki growled, fingers bent and claws shining. "Why did you do that, dragon? You don't even know my name. Why would you kiss me?" She relaxed slightly, the edge of the transformation gone. Tsuki put a clawed hand on her forehead, letting out a sigh and leaning on the wall. "I'm sorry. I usually only do that when I'm nervous. Shifting makes my nerves go crazy." She let out a light laugh.  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff