Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image"Maybe we'll have to make an appointment." Oriax said moving a bit closer to the other. "That sounds like a good idea."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image

User Image

When they were out of the town, he smiled as he wrapped his arm around his waist and kissed his forehead. "Now we can act like a couple out here...so no worries alright."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image "I'm glad that we can be free out here." Oriax said smiling as he rested his head on the others shoulder. He felt so content with the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

User Image

"So am I...it was hard not to hold your hand while we were in the store," he admitted with a soft blush as he looked to him. "How...are we to explain our relationship to our little one."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:19 am
User Image "I know, I wanted to be close to you." Oriax purred in response. "Why do you insist on making it weird? Why should she see our relationship as something weird when it will be natural to her." Oriax questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:24 am
User Image

User Image

He seemed to give a soft sigh at this, smiling weakly at him. "Its nothing weird to us because we are comfortable with it...but when she gets older she can't be going around that she is the child of a human and daemon mating...what would they do to her," he asked softly. "What would they do to us...rather you...I can't lose either of you."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 am
User Image "She will be a strong child, she will know what to do." Oriax stated confidently. "I won't let anything happen to her and I can protect myself. Or i'm sure you would protect us both. If we need to we will go deeper into the forest or to a new area that is accepting."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:53 am
User Image

User Image

Hearing this, he smiled as he lifted his hand and kissed it gently. "Then that sounds like a good plan," he said with a smile. They soon arrive back at their home, smiling as he set the things down. "Do you want to wait for our little ones things to get here before we start setting up anything."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:30 am
User Image
~*~*~*~ TIME SKIP ~*~*~*~

Something streaked into the house where Oriax was sitting on the couch resting. Violet eyes opened as he caught the scent of mud and the animal that streaked in. Turning his head he saw the muddy paw prints across the wooden floor. He was sure that Jason would be too far behind the creature. "Lucy..." he called gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:34 am
User Image

User Image

Jason soon came in, a bit out of breath but smiling softly. "She...she gave me a good chase outside but refuses to take a bath," he said laughing as he saw the paw prints. "I will find you my little fox...you can't hide from me," he called out as he followed the prints into her room. "I wonder...where can my little girl be at," he mused, pretending not being able to find her.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:03 am
User Image
Oriax smiled as he saw his lover walk in. "She does that." he commented when the other said their daughter had given him a good chase. "She likes to play in the mud and she know after the bath is nap time." Oriax stated standing up he followed the other to their daughters bedroom. He was impressed that the girl had decided to cover her room in paw prints this time to make her harder to find. Oriax smiled as the man played hide and seek with the little fox. A soft yip answered the call as if a tease to help Jason find her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:08 am
User Image

User Image

He smiled even more at this, already knowing where she was hiding. "My my...I guess if I can't find my little girl, I cant take her for a treat in town," he said with a fake sigh. In the next second, he smirked as he quickly went to her hiding spot; pulling her out. "Now I have you Lucy....time for bath," he said kissing the top of her head.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 am
User Image Hearing words about treats the small fox kit stuck her head out of her hiding spot right as her Father grabbed her. A soft yelp answered being picked up, however she shifted back to her normal human form when the top of her head was kissed. "Are we going to get a treat Father?" she questioned.

Oriax laughed at this, "You can't mention such a thing without her wanting one." he stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:35 am
User Image

User Image

He smiled softly at this, nodding a little. "Yes my little kit is going to get her favorite treat in town," he said with a soft smile. "But first you need to take a bath to get the mud off you...then take your nap before we head into town alright."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image Lucy smiled brightly when Jason said she would get her favorite treat in town. "But daddy i'm not tired." the little girl protested with a slight frown. Oriax laughed.

"Lucille listen to your father or we won't go to town." he scolded softly.

"Yes papa." she answered.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games