Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:33 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm just sayin."

Raph did the only thing he could do effectively at Danni. He flipped him off. The damage to his spine was healing and he used his free hand to try and push his jaw back into place.
She sighs a bit as she watches Raph flip off Danni. "You alright now?" She asked once she was finished healing him. Her ears then perk up when she heard Rini.

"Yeah.... just glad ya can heal tha dead." he muttered. He then looked at Rini before looking at Sirea. "S'wrong wit her?"

"Look, I don't condone or agree what she did to you. As for Raph.... to be honest, I couldn't care less if he were rotting at the bottom of hell right now." he said.

A huge burst of energy would hit him in the back intending to send him all the way across the room into the wall. If they all were to look at Rini, they would see her eyes were a very dark red, her fuku resembled that of Serena when she became Princess Sailor Moon and in her hands would be a glowing orb, the Loc Nar  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm just sayin."

Raph did the only thing he could do effectively at Danni. He flipped him off. The damage to his spine was healing and he used his free hand to try and push his jaw back into place.
She sighs a bit as she watches Raph flip off Danni. "You alright now?" She asked once she was finished healing him. Her ears then perk up when she heard Rini.

"Yeah.... just glad ya can heal tha dead." he muttered. He then looked at Rini before looking at Sirea. "S'wrong wit her?"

"Look, I don't condone or agree what she did to you. As for Raph.... to be honest, I couldn't care less if he were rotting at the bottom of hell right now." he said.

A huge burst of energy would hit him in the back intending to send him all the way across the room into the wall. If they all were to look at Rini, they would see her eyes were a very dark red, her fuku resembled that of Serena when she became Princess Sailor Moon and in her hands would be a glowing orb, the Loc Nar

He cried out as went hit the far wall and lay there for a while.

"What's wit tha bowlin ball?" he asked as he saw the orb.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:42 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Danni!" She runs over to him and attempts to heal him. She would look over to Rini for a moment, taking a moment to examine the orb in her possession. "So becoming a dark self is going to solve your problems?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, though she was getting uneasy on seeing the Loc-Nar again. She would then look at Raph. "That thing is dangerous. No one should even use that thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Danni!" She runs over to him and attempts to heal him. She would look over to Rini for a moment, taking a moment to examine the orb in her possession. "So becoming a dark self is going to solve your problems?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, though she was getting uneasy on seeing the Loc-Nar again. She would then look at Raph. "That thing is dangerous. No one should even use that thing."

"Are all tha chicks in this world bat s**t crazy?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"You're confusing this form with Wicked Lady. This is my strongest. Xena needs to be put down. She may not have killed any in this dimension but she killed others in another. You being one of her intended victims as well as Uncle Danni. She even tried killing my mother. Now either she gets locked up....or well I can't promise she'll be safe. My little brother's gone because of her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:50 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"You're confusing this form with Wicked Lady. This is my strongest. Xena needs to be put down. She may not have killed any in this dimension but she killed others in another. You being one of her intended victims as well as Uncle Danni. She even tried killing my mother. Now either she gets locked up....or well I can't promise she'll be safe. My little brother's gone because of her."

"Ya know I can't letcha hurt her." he said flatly.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She smirked. "Too bad for you, this is only a different dimension from yours and not a different time." She held her hand in his direction and hit him with a strong pure energy blast. Sirea would recognize its power as being from the silver crystal. "By protecting her, you're a threat and you must be eliminated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Find out for yourself. She said as she continues to heal Danni. She would then hear Rini. "Yet you're going to risk allowing yourself to be corrupted by that foul thing and most likely make the same mistake Donnie had made?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She smirked. "Too bad for you, this is only a different dimension from yours and not a different time." She held her hand in his direction and hit him with a strong pure energy blast. Sirea would recognize its power as being from the silver crystal. "By protecting her, you're a threat and you must be eliminated.

He cried out as he was also thrown back against the far wall by the blast. Severely burned from the silver crystals pure energy, he couldn't do anything but lay against the wall panting. "Ya....all ******** crazy..." he managed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Find out for yourself. She said as she continues to heal Danni. She would then hear Rini. "Yet you're going to risk allowing yourself to be corrupted by that foul thing and most likely make the same mistake Donnie had made?"
"It's easy for one with no power to be corrupted by something with immense power. However, it's not the Loc Nar that's in control this time. This time, I have the control." She laughed as she heard Raph. "Boo hoo. Cry me a ******** river."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:14 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"It's easy for one with no power to be corrupted by something with immense power. However, it's not the Loc Nar that's in control this time. This time, I have the control." She laughed as she heard Raph. "Boo hoo. Cry me a ******** river."

He growled as he started to get back up. He didn't want this insane b***h getting anywhere near Xena. Even if she herself was a little loopy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He growled as he started to get back up. He didn't want this insane b***h getting anywhere near Xena. Even if she herself was a little loopy.

Held her hand out in his direction, pure energy bands appearing to bind his wrists and ankles to the wall. "Don't think so." The bands would also give off an ice cold feeling. "Struggle and ice will climb your body from the bands."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"But still...Power isn't going to solve your problems." She said as she holds out her right hand at Raph and attempts to heal him with her kitsune energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:23 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Held her hand out in his direction, pure energy bands appearing to bind his wrists and ankles to the wall. "Don't think so." The bands would also give off an ice cold feeling. "Struggle and ice will climb your body from the bands."

"Hmph.....then I guess.... I'll lose a body part or two...." he said as he struggled and strained against the binds to break them or whatever body part that would be torn off with it. He just hoped Sirea could fix him back up afterwards.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"But still...Power isn't going to solve your problems." She said as she holds out her right hand at Raph and attempts to heal him with her kitsune energy.
She pointed a finger at Sirea. "Sectumsempra!" Deep cuts would appear all along Sirea's arms and legs. If Sirea were to attempt to heal them, the wounds would remain unhealed and open  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff