Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

Deborah Beatrix Mugen ll Medic ♥ Bloodline ll Fuuton/Raiton ll Otogakure Genin ll Kinmukugan - Stage One
Mood:: A Little Annoyed

She watched as the young man made his way back to the wooden blades that he had previously stored on the far wall. 'Oh, it seems he would like to challenge me.' She thought to herself as he made his way to back to her, his hands quivering as he asked her to spar with him. Her golden eyes halted their enjoyable dance as the corner of her smile faltered for a second almost making her face look bored. 'Does he want to play me the fool? The way his eyes followed my practicing seemed to announce he wasn't a novice... Oh, is that a flicker of anger I feel in my stomach? Thats a rare event... I really want to peel the flesh from his face.' She thought as she tilted her head, lifting her scalpel to her lip and tapping the blade against her flesh. The tiny blade pressed into her bottom lip before she replaced it back down in its 'holster' on her wrist. "If thats what you would like, but I shouldn't be using a real blade no matter how small it may be." She said softly, walking over to the rooms weapon rack and pulling a small wooden dagger from the case. She weighed it in her hand as she approached him, she could tell the small difference in her balance. She placed her wooden dagger on the ground in front of her as she dug around in her equipment, pulling out a raggedy black leather gas mask. She slipped the black leather over her mouth, the tiny bead of blood caused my her scalpel now covered as she righted the straps against her neck and the back of her head. She shook free some of her gray hair, stretching her body out as she picked the dagger back up. Exhaling a large breath a plume of dust escaped the masks aged filters, making two puffs appear at the side of her face giving her the appearance of a demon as her eyes began to spin. This time though the golden iris' didn't contain excitement they seemed to convey anger as she spread her feet with her right foot forward. "You first my dear." She said with a small laugh, the word 'dear' carrying an almost touchable amount of venom.

Chakra Pool:: [265 //330]
Stamina Pool:: [150 //170]

Quote; “It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers.” - Patrick Rothfuss

Deborah's Theme; Its Getting Boring by the Sea :: Blood Red Shoes

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:38 pm
xx||♫|| Ydarihan Malakzdar ||♫||xxxx
xxRank :: Genin // Village :: Otogakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 0,255||0,255______AC :: 00,000
Stamina Pool :: 0,245||0,245______Ryo :: 0,000

-----[A] mask was what she pulled out, and a mask was what she put on her face. To this, Ydar had no thoughts nor concerns, for regalia of any sort was not only optional but up to the design of those who desire it, and served no purpose for the most part to accentuate physical activity. Of course, it would likely protect one from toxins, which told him what to look forward to if the day ever came to bring Justice to her and her kind. Such thoughts only held him back at this moment, however, and would distract from the act he continued to persevere with. Thus it was that he held his blades up with an uneasy, weak smile before eyeing her in clearly all the wrong ways a swordsmen should. Then he lunged, his blades coming up from the side. However, at the last moment his feet twisted, his body pivoting with a suddeness that might have caught the girl off guard had he not tripped on his feet and continued spinning past her, stumbling to a stop a good ten feet away. [Training :: Axle of Rain → 1/1 ► Complete]

-----Shaking his head, fighting to clear it, Ydar spun and brought his blade upwards in an arc, something even he would have perfect ability with, right? Except when he did sparks showered from his blade, a miscalculation in the amount of chakra needed to invoke his wind element. The sparks dissipated but blinded him, and he fell back with a shocked cry and held his blades before him in defense, in case of attack. [Training :: Rolling Rain → 1/1 ► Complete]

-----

►► ||♪|| O u t O f C h a r a c t e r ||♪|| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

magcookie

Quote:

Quote:

"To Bring Justice Pure to the Wicked..."
"To Judge Without Mercy..."
"All Things Are True, All Things Permitted..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image

Deborah Beatrix Mugen ll Medic ♥ Bloodline ll Fuuton/Raiton ll Otogakure Genin ll Kinmukugan - Stage One
Mood:: Content

She watched as Jdar began to prepare his his first attack, his eyes seemed to focus on parts of her stance that held no importance to holding the wooden knife. Then he lifted his wooden blades in an odd way, almost like he wasn't sure how to hold them. Her golden eyes dance around his hands, staring at how his fingers held the handles in an almost nervous fashion. In an instant her anger fled from her, she had over analysed him when he watched her train or at least that's how it seemed. 'Ah, perhaps I misjudged the lad, he doesn't seem to be confident.' She thought to herself, a smile re-forming on her lips from beneath the mask as her cheeks arched slightly. Then he made his first move, almost catching her off guard as she tried recalling how the technique she wanted to practice began. Then he really caught her off guard, his rather straight forward and sloppy upward slash changed as he pivoted his body and attempted to get her from the side. Then the unease returned to his body language before he tripped right next to her and spun out. "Careful, you don't want to poke an eye out with that..." She said softly, her voice echoing through the mask's broken filters.
[1/2]

While she wasn't angry any longer the sudden changes in his confidence kept a small seed of doubt in her mind, the only thing stopping it from sprouting was that luck could have played a huge role in his movements. 'Hmmm...' She thought to herself, golden eyes narrowing before they began spinning with confusion as she turned to face him, tossing the dagger up and down in her hand as she waited for his second try. Tiny plumes of almost clear dust continues to bellow from her mask as she breathed. She began to pulsate her chakra around her body, body aching to parry his next attack only when a move connected could she tell if he was pretending to be such a bumbling idiot or if he just was one. "Oh dear thats an unpleas-." She said simply as his body moved in a spinning motion, his wooden sword seeming to spark from his blade which certainly caught her in surprise almost as much as it seemed to do to Yadar. Her eyes closed quickly in reaction, her body unable to use the time to attack and instead decided to defend against an attack if he could get one out. The chakra she had began spreading around her body reacted as she dodged to the side. If Ydar could have seen her while she reacted he would of seen an intangible after-image form where she was then she began to move. It faded quickly, gone by the time she opened her eyes to see that Ydar was standing still as well but his blades were raised in front of his body.
[2/2][ Sidestep, Complex Rank E GET! -1 posts for academy, -5 Chakra and Stamina]
[ooc: Gonna go ahead and start on tai when Im being defensive I guess, for reference its Kyouzou the afterimage tai. Proly only gonna be learning one thing per post since I only have academy reductions to fall back on.]

Chakra Pool:: [260 //330]
Stamina Pool:: [145 //170]

Quote; “It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers.” - Patrick Rothfuss

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:49 pm

User Image

-----[L]Lowering his blades with an expression of shock and pallid skin Ydar huffed and puffed, fighting to catch his breath as he considered just how close he had come to revealing himself. Of course it wouldn't appear that way, but that didn't mean anything to him, not when so much rode on such actions. Inhaling one last time, taking a deep breath, Ydar released it explosively before standing straight with a weary smile. "That, was unexpected. But then, so is this." With that he raised his blade up and brought it down, focusing his chakra into the blade with an eruption of dust in all directions. Strange dust, with the metallic tang of rust within upon the tongue, the cloud formed around him and wafted towards her. [Training :: Misting Rain → 1/1 ► Complete]

-----In the cloud, hidden by its rust colored depths, dear Ydarihan shifted slowly, his footsteps silent against the roar of the original cloud burst still echoing within the room. Yet that would not be loud enough to silence the hiss of the broken filters within the mask, something within clearly failing at sealing it air tight. This wheeze and hiss came to his senses, revealing just where it was she lay. The thought for the moment was how to fail what he needed to do without revealing that his acting was just that: an act. It involved kicking the blade to pierce the opponent's flesh, and that was something you either did, or failed at entirely, with no inbetween for screw-ups. Considering what to do, it came to him in a flash, and without further thinking he released one blade from his grip and watched it plummet, slowly, to the ground. Yet just before it struck his foot lashed out, his body turning and giving the weapon a bit of a spin it normally wouldn't have. The blade flew forward, spinning like a sawblade as it came out of the mist, clearly wobbling and lacking with strength. [Training :: Last Minute Rain → 1/1 ► Complete]

-----Cursing in several languages at once, languages the girl couldn't possibly know, he kept his charade as he called out just after the clang of his weapon stopped reporting off the walls. "Sorry!"

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

magcookie

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:52 pm
User Image

Mood:: Confused

Her brow furrowed for a second while her golden eyes halted to a chilling stare. She starred at his blue outlines that made up his face, watching the sudden shifts in their form as they bent with each muscle movement as shock moved around his face. Soon her eyes began their cheerful spin as she watched him inhale further after her had just caught his breath. Her hand dipped into her medical pouch, fingers pinching at two senbon needles as Ydar sliced at the air again. She closed her eyes as his chakra erupted forcing dust to fill the room, thick and heavy like porridge. She threw her senbon in two different directions, once directly above her and the second directly in front of her into the ground. As her right eye fluttered open she noticed how hard it was to hear anything through the off colored mist, the only thing that she could hear was the sound of her self breathing. Her left eyes sight was transferred to the focus point created above her. 'Ah, well that's a relief.' She thought to herself, the heavy mist not lifting to the top of the room. Her eyesight pivoted like a stationary camera, watching as the shades of blue chakra shifted with the breaths of air she made, twisting and curling above her. She lifted her hands and started the makings of hand seals.
[1/2]

Her left eye darted its sight around the top of the mist, looking for any odd movement in the blue lines. Her smile was wicked beneath the mask, it had been a long time since she was alone in a room with someone of her rank. Bad things happened during training exercises all the time and surely one genin being impaled wouldn't cause a stir. Her left eye locked onto a spot near where she estimated Ydar was before the mist that hadn't been remaining still. Her hands came to a halt as she finished the hand seals. She quickly switched her left eyesight to the senbon in front of her, the air around it moving as if something was being thrown past it. The Ouroboros in her eyes began their wicked dance as her right eye now returned with light focused on the air in front of her. In an instant a bubble in front of her sucked the mist surrounding just her person into a cannon ball sized point. And then she could see it, the object that stirred the mist above her senbon... it was one of his wooden swords exited into her small mist free area. Thought it seemed to fly roughly through the air with unease she took a few quick steps backwards as she released the final hand seal. The small orb of compressed air exploded in a loud pop as wind rushed outwards from the single point. As the air rushed out it pushed the surrounding missed away from it towards the rooms walls. She switched between both her senbon looking for her 'training partner,' but thanks to her air both needles were now covered by the mist. She switched back to her main sight, left eye flickering open as light returned to both of the eyes. Then she heard the young man speaking several tongues she hadn't heard before, well she couldn't be sure they were tongues... for all she knew he was just mumbling to himself. Then she heard the sound of his reflected weapon hitting the wall to her left then again down to the ground. "Sorry for what?" She said softly, as her eyes returned their focused gaze on the boy, "We are playing aren't we? A stray weapon is only to be expected when someone walks around in a dense mist."
[2/2][ Kamikaze Seiryoku (Divine Wind Force) Rank C, GET! -1 post for class and -2 posts for academy. -20 Chakra ]
[2/15 posts of focus point training][-20 chakra from setting up two Focus Points]
[ooc: I'm gonna be honest I'm not even sure I'm doing the focus point training right, atm I'm assuming I just have to use them a lot over fifteen posts.]

Chakra Pool:: [220 //330]

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:16 am

User Image

-----[O]nce more, that tingling within his heart batted at him like an angry cat. This girl meant harm to him and his, that much was clear, though it did not feel as if it was in the now. To explain the feeling was difficult, given it was an ephemeral sensation and not a physical one, yet in short he had no need to explain it. Ydar merely went with it, for it had saved him many times. Staring at the girl after she had blown his mist away, Ydar kept the expression of apology upon his face, one hand rubbing the back of his head with eyes half lidded to ensure he could still see her. "I was trying to kick it back into my hand, and it went flying instead! I am such a klutz..." Hunching over, hanging his head, arms dangling to the sides of his head while groaning, he was the very picture of failure. Yet, that wasn't at all what he was really doing, for as he groaned, as he made himself into a fool, Ydar was listening for the breathing that came from his opponent. Slowly, but surely, his breathing began to synchronize, their breaths coming in even inhalations and exhalations, though the change was so slight it likely wouldn't be perceived. He hoped. [Training :: May Wind, October Rain → 1/1 ► Complete]

-----Standing up, throwing his arms wide, Ydar brandished the one blade remaining to him and barked out a laugh. "But I won't let that get me down! Let's do this!" And with that he lunged forward, swinging the blade in his left hand horizontally to slash at her, yet the instant it passed he let go of the blade's hilt. With a rush, a thrill of electricity through his veins, he swung back with his right hand to grab the blade, snatching it from the air and bringing the blade from the opposite direction. The swift exchange of hands might have been difficult to see, might be difficult to dodge, yet the glee on his face did not fade. One could not fail all of the time, lest the act be perceived as such. To continue to lie, to continue a facade one must make the act believable. No one is bad enough to fail all of the time, and thus, this once, he would succeed. The blade was slowed, the reaction dumbed down, so even if he struck her it would cause the blade to go skittering out of his hand and away, leaving him unarmed. [Training :: Summer Rain → 1/1 ► Complete]

-----

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

magcookie

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:54 am
User Image

Mood:: Content

She could feel her focal points beginning to waver as Ydar began to make a fool of himself... a reoccurring theme was beginning to unfold. A near miss, a fumble really, followed by an energetic display of apology. She stepped forward over her senbon needle, picking it up into her hand as Ydar began to act even funnier then usual. His antics being drawn out it seemed. Her golden eyes spun with interest as his hand came to a halt on his neck, the performance was over before she could figure out what it was about. 'A shame...' She thought, finger holding the needle tight as her sight trailed off of the young mans beautiful display of blue outlines. She kept her ears open for any sounds, from his performance so far he seemed the close range type, his next attack would most likely come to her. 'Ah, my focal points wane so quickly. I'm not a fan of that... I should probably keep working on my eye's abilities. What was the nex-' She was thinking when he made a loud laugh, causing her attention to be drawn to him as he started towards her. Chakra surged around her hand, infusing with the now sight empty senbon. While she blinked she established the connection between her eyes and the tool, tossing it in front of her. A new focal point born into the world, its like already ticking down
[1/2]

It was a lofty toss, it didn't go far it merely spun in the air between them... falling as he approached. As she began to recall her mothers scrolls she smiled, a wicked smile under her mask. With a short exhale she tossed her dagger upwards, and began making hand seals as he neared her. Her eyes began to spin with excitement as he dashed next to her, his weapon dropping from his hand. She would have thought it another mess up, but the expression on his face told her she still needed to be ready for a follow up. She spun on her heel, eyes tracking his hands as they moved in perfect synchronization to grab the weapon where the other left off. 'So hard to read this one... I do hope we get to play all day.' She thought, a small singular laugh escaping her lips as he moved his body back towards her weapon in the opposite hand. Her eyes locked onto the edge of his weapon, the singular Ouroboros' in her eyes spinning through her golden irises as the air in front of the mans weapon seemed to open up for him. She had simply stepped backwards as she begun the ninjutsu the sudden increase to speed would have shocked a newbie like she believed him to be, making his miss this time more believable to her.
[2/2][ Jettosutori-mu (Jet Stream) Rank C, GET! -1 post for class and -2 posts for academy. -20 Chakra ]

"Oh my, almost got me that time. You should work on that face of yours. As cute as it is, a new emotion such as that confidence is easily read." She said softly, catching her wooden dagger as it dropped next to her and the small senbon before they hit the floor. She took a deep breath, and tilted her head as she exhaled it. As the familiar plume of dust formed around her filters she clapper her hands. "You were so close that time, little one. My, if your worried you might hurt me... You needn't I'm well versed in Eiseijutsu, I can take a hit... dont let the frail appearance fool you." She said her eyes no longer dancing with their excitement, breathing returning to a normal pace following the near heart beat skip she had when he attacked her. She took three quick steps backwards, spinning the dagger around in her hand as she stared at his facial structure. Her eyes locked onto his as she started to speak, "I suppose I should try to hit you this time? If you only learn to be on the offensive just image what could happen if you run into a mighty foe... I might not be their to patch you upppp~"
[1/2]

Her voice was sweet... it was the type of sweet that stuck around in the back of your mouth it was a sickening sweet. Her eyes broke the connection she was holding between them, feigning embarrassment as she gripped the wooden weapons handle tighter. 'Onto the second I should believe. If I recall correctly this should be the last C rank technique on the scroll... Shame.' She thought to herself, eyes closing for a few seconds as she pretended to ready herself. Fingers fidgeting against both the wood and metal like she was unsure of what to do next. As her eyes opened they groped for Ydar's attention, the black symbol around her pupil writhing against her iris. And in an instant she flicked her wrist sending the senbon flying. But it wasn't flying at him per say, it was like it was intended to miss something she figured a novice wouldn't be able to surmise with such a small tool. Her body arced back wards before stomping her right foot forward, body pivoting forward as her arm extended. The wooden dagger flew faster than the senbon, but again it didn't look like it was aimed towards him. Her eyes broke their contact and shifted to the senbon, a obvious hit to her attack, and as the wooden dagger neared the senbon mid air its trajectory was altered significantly but without any lost momentum. Bending almost 90 degrees towards his left side. As the weapon bounced off what looked like nothing but air the focal point faded from the senbon.
[2/2][ Kussetsu Zendou (Bending Path of Virtue) Rank C, GET! -1 post for class and -2 posts for academy. -20 Chakra ]
[6/15 posts of focus point training][-10 chakra from setting up one Focus Point]

Chakra Pool:: [160 //330]

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:14 pm

User Image

-----[ T ]hose eyes...they held an ocular bloodline, the so-called doujutsu kekkei genkai. Or so he was forced to assume, as such eyes were an impossibility in the human anatomy. Of course this side of the world had a large number of irregularities, of inconsistencies that simple didn't exist elsewhere. This was due in no small part to the shinobi obsession with rearranging the natural formations and laws of both nature and reality itself for what seemed to be no other reason than "we can". Such a thought process eluded sense or understanding, and in fact raised the uncomfortable feeling that the shinobi would one day end this world, or at the very least mankind's place upon it. Shaking off mentally that train of thought and forcing his concentration back to the realm of current events, he watched as the girl spoke, her lips forming little barbs with the scent and taste of rotted fruit clear within her words. Poison was what she spoke, was what she exuded with every breath she took and ever motion she made. It took all he could to not recoil from her, for doing so would allude to what he was, to what he could do. Instead, he continued his swing as she vanished, using the witchcraft of ninjutsu to increase her movement speed. The step turned into a near sideways lunge as he allowed himself to carry through with a yelp, spinning completely and coming to a rest with his blade held away from him like a viper. Given the clumsy facade, Ydar would have to act as if the blade had a chance to stab him, something an inept would have allowed. Instead he grunted and gasped, puffing out a sigh to reveal just how worried he had falsely been. "That...was close!" Looking up with excitement beaming in his gaze, the young male took upon himself a sheepish smile, completing the expression with downcast eyes. "I know, I have to get stronger. That is why I train with you, madam. You are clearly superior to my own skills, and perhaps through some strange method of osmosis, I can absorb your talent!" Impeccable manners were his calling hard here, for it was the personality he wished to cultivate the most. Turning to look behind him, where his other sword had fallen, and only snapped forward at the rustling of fabric as the girl once more sprang into action.

-----A kunai zipped past his face, the razor sharp edge nearly knifing across his flesh. Any closer and she would have shaved off one of the very few hairs he had yet to sprout of a beard. Looking towards her with widened eyes, he only barely caught the movement, the hostile intent behind that gaze, before the second flew back just as well. Yet oddly if wounding had been a goal such actions would have ended in failure. Clearly the intent was not harm, which left only distraction. Either way, these 'misses' were anything but. Still, this did not mean he had to relent his disguise. Instead, the blade still within his right hand rotated, the edge braced from behind by his arm. Chakra flowed into the blade, the dulled steel almost humming, as the two weapons came into collision. Without missing a beat he spun, the weapon seeming to sing through the air, only to fly from his fingertips as his peripheral vision showed him the purpose of the technique. Intrigued, but by no means at the moment able to persue that curiosity, he allowed the weapon to fly freely as he twisted his ankle, crying out as he collapsed onto his backside and grabbed his ankle, making hissing and groaning and whimpering noises for the supposed pity the girl might offer. [Training :: Splashing Rain → 1/1 ► Complete]

-----

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

magcookie

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image

Mood:: Confused

While her dagger was flying through the air her unused hand was digging through her medical pouch, pulling out a third senbon from out. Chakra surged around the needle while Ydar was moving in retaliation, wielding his remaining weapon in an attempt to block her attack. But it wasn't long before before the make shift series of events he seemed to have completely blocked her surprise attack but by mistake he seemed to have injured himself. She furrowed her brow at his movements, he seemed to have perfect control when he was parrying her ranged assault, but almost on the drop of a dime he once again screwed it up in the end. Her golden eyes darted around his body, resting on his groped ankle. She balanced the senbon needle on her finger tip as she began to walk over to the boy. "My my, you seemed to have taken quiet the nasty fall. I could look at that if you'd like." She said softly, still playing with the tiny needle betwixt her fingers, "Though from the way your holding it, it can't be too serious. If it was as painful as you make it sound holding it would only make you squirm worse. Though men are known to make big deals out of nothing." Her eyes trailed up his legs and back up to the structure of blue lines that made his face. She knelt down in front of him, clipping two of her straps as she let the gas mask rest lazily around her neck. She tilted her head as her smile widened, waiting for him to tell her if he wanted it checked out. "I suppose I should warn you I've only practiced my Eiseijutsu on cadavers and myself." She whispered to him before she began chewing on her bottom lip out of habit.

[ooc: Sorry for the wait, I admit I wasn't quiet sure how I should have her react to the fall. u.u;; /andIguessGW2mayhavedistractedmealittle ]

Chakra Pool:: [160 //330]

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:53 am

User Image

-----[ I ]t took all of his control not to bring the knife he hid across her throat when she spoke, for it was obvious that she was over-analyzing the situation and bring him into dangerous water. Normally he would have ignored such things, continued to help train, and yet...no. He couldn't. She was becoming a threat, and the more she watched him the more she would believe he was better than he pretended. On a passing thought, he did find it odd how difficult it was to get through to her the idea that being a screw up did not mean one failed at everything. Blind, sheer dumb luck alone, the universal odds of existence, ensured that at some point even a fool would succeed on an endeavor. It seemed she took much more personally than he had at first assumed. When she looked down at his leg it was but sheer willpower that kept his act in place, a whimper escaping from between his lips as tears slid down his face. Tears brought on by the knife currently pressing against the inside of his elbow, a precaution he had set in place long ago. "It hurts no matter what I do, my lady. If this makes it worse I know no better, for it is all blinding!" The words, gasped out, were filled with agony that was real, for the twisting had brought the knife into his arm in such a way as to cause pain without blood being shed.

-----Looking down at her hands as if at Salvation, within himself Ydar considered his next actions. In this case the threat was becoming too great. Were she to discover his ruse he would be forced to slay her, and that was not something he could bring himself to do. While the Code would support him, killing her would bring investigations in this tight knit village, which would only hamper his endgame. No, he would need to find another place to train, a place where he can practice more of his styles, and to learn the arts of his blood. If he was right about the nature of what he could do allowing anyone to see it would only bring suspicion later when his personal missions came to fruition. Sighing inwardly, silently, his gaze returned to the girl, weighing and considering. There was a darkness within her, he could feel, and it kept him on edge. Yet he also knew that with her being the only other Genin within the village he had seen she was likely within his own squad. Out on missions he would need to endanger them to keep his secret, yet with her eyes...He knew not their power, but the sense of being watched had come from different directions during his training with her, and it brought a sense of foreboding. What, in the end, was the best decision to make? What did he do when everyone he met was a potential enemy?

-----For now, at least, that required him whining and crying like a little b***h.

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

magcookie

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:22 pm
User Image

Mood:: Bored

She had waited for his explanation, and it was a perfectly reasonable one, someone without any medical knowledge wouldn't know the dangers of mishandling a damaged limb. Though he never formally said he wanted to take a look at it his movements seemed to give her an open invitation to check it out. She closed her eyes for what probably seem like the first time since she stepped into the training room. Her smile widening as she reached around her back in an odd manner before unclipping her medical pouch and resting it on the ground next to her, opening the tab for access. She let out a small sigh as her eyes flickered back open. Her facial mask began to shift around and settled down on a curious look as she half cocked her head. "So I take it you'd like the examination, dear?" She said carefully, holding back her anticipation from escaping through her lips. She didn't wait for his answer this time around, her hands lightly grazing onto his calf as they began prodding through way down around his held ankle. Peeling off the boys own hands she lifted his leg forwards towards her, holding it up by the calf as she lightly felt at the muscles and tendons first. She golden eyes seemed to have halted their excited dance from before as she focused on the technique.

Soon she reached the final box on her check list, the bones which would have from her understanding caused such a pitiful reaction from the genin. It took her a good several minutes, as to be expected for a genin with minimal experience on live subjects, before she lifted her face up to meet his. "Well my dear it doesn't seem to be anything serious. But a minor sprain, superficial at best, if my diagnosis is correct. A simple fix really, you wont even need to leave the room." She said honestly, while she would love the chance to increase his pain with Itami Gekka she was actually enjoying their little spar as it was the first time anyone had forced her to use her eyes to such an extent. "Now sit still, be a good patient." She hummed, eyelids lowering slightly as she gazed at him intently. Her free hand began to weave a set of hand seals and not before long did her gold chakra, speckled with pits of black, begin to glow from her hand in the shape of an orb. She wrapped her bony fingers against his ankle grabbing it firm as her chakra enveloped the region of his lower leg. It took a few minutes for the effects to be felt but it would be noticeable if he was feeling any real pain. Soon after the pain would have faded she lowered his leg back towards the ground, resting his heel onto the wooden surface. She looked over at her medical pouch, disappointed she wasn't going to be sticking her senbon into him like a frog onto a dissecting board. Replacing it onto her belt she pulled her over sized sweater back over it. She stood over him, eyes gazing down before she took a couple steps back. "Well? Don't keep me waiting, do tell how I did? I could take another stab at it if the procedure didn't bare results.." She said as her face returned to its usual familiar smile before her eyes began their excited dance around the blue lines of his face. 'What should I practice next? Should I focus on my Bukijutsu?' She thought to herself waiting to see if her plaything would be continuing their little spar.

[ -5 Chakra for the use of Shindan (Diagnosis) and -15 chakra for
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor) ]

Chakra Pool:: [140 //330]

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:55 am

User Image

-----[ B ]ehind an expression mottled with pain and torment Ydar watched with incredible scrutiny, ensuring that every movement she made was as it should be. There was a tingling of dread as she touched his flesh, but he allowed it as there seemed no harm in what she was doing. Still he watched behind eyes that carried no hint of what he truly felt or thought, and as the pain diminished he withdrew some of his acting, his breathing slowed and his expression smoothed. Acting was a fine art and one he was perfecting with each act, so when he stood up cautiously and lightly put a bit of weight onto his ankle it looked real. Tapping the foot down a few times, each one a bit stronger, the expression upon his face became one of awe and gratuity. Anything less would have been out of character, as it were. Turning to smile at her with a large grin Ydar fell into a low bow, one of deep respect. "I thank you, my Lady! Your work has removed all trace of pain and extension on my part."

-----Casting his gaze across the room he considered what to work on next. Of his learnings only Taijutsu seemed to be next in order, as Basai Bagua required a bit more personal inflection to achieve the next stage and doing so here with this observant girl would only cause her inevitable demise. No, he needed to separate from her to learn Bukijutsu, so instead he would turn his gaze to the fisticuff arts. Here, at least, he had no mastery or prior understanding of works. Everything here would be natural, requiring no acting or carefully preconceived falls to trick her. No, he would fall and get hurt, that much was certain. Looking over to her his smile wore down, returning to "average" levels before he moved towards one of the walls where scrolls for Taijutsu were kept. "If you find it pleasing, my Lady, would you be willing to help me learn yet more? I seek to learn Taijutsu this time, but I know not if it would work with your plans." Perhaps her methods required that she keep her distance, but in this case that would still be fine. He was looking, after all, to learn a style more designed for movement and defense.

-----

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

magcookie

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image
S I X T E E N V E N G E F U L B R O T H E R

K a z u h i k o S h i z u k a
I am the product of a failed experiment, disowned by my father for being imperfect. My hatred of this world, and the technology that it bears, knows no bounds.

G E N I N M E D I C A L - B L O O D L I N E S U P P O R T

I want to see it all burn.

[x] Away from the prying, haughty eyes of what at one point might have been the Kage's office, I finally had the chance to read Hozuki's letter to me. As one of my few true friends, her letters to me were precious, and when I hadn't heard from her for quite some time, I became afraid that something horrible happened to her. This piece of parchment relieved an unfathomable burden from my shoulders. She was the only family I really had left, outside of my younger sister. Leaning against a wall just inside the academy's doors, I removed the envelop from my pocket and carefully tore it open. The paper within was plain, just a sheet of fringed paper from a notebook. But in some ways that made it more genuine. I crossed one foot over the other, my free hand resting at my side, and read her message.

Kazu,

I hope everything is okay. Been awhile since I heard from you and I know, vice versa, but I wasn't sure if it was safe to send a lot of letters during the old Hokage regime since he put a hit out on my brother before he died. There's a new Hokage and I decided to finally graduate the shinobi academy. Just received my headband today. I can't talk for long, I am now about to join my new teammates. Hope to write another letter to you soon.

Take care of yourself,
Hozuki

A small smile touched my lips. I missed her and our adventures into the forests that lay on the outskirts of Konohagakure. As much as I disliked the village and the secrets it bore, it was a beautiful place full of a life that this place lacked. It was strictly militaristic; no one questioned anything, and it felt tyrannical. Were it not for that, I might support the ideals of the United Hidden Villages. They dreamed of the downfall of the great villages and the oppression that came from them, and I didn't blame them. The smaller villages, including Yukigakure before the mighty hand of one of those greats razed it to the ground. Now Otogakure stood in its place, some how, having risen from its ashes, and completely terraformed its landscape. Why was beyond me.

Folding the paper again, I returned it to the envelop and pushed off the wall. I needed to become much stronger if I ever wanted to bring Yukigakure back, and that meant going through the dreary process of training. My weak stature left my with poor stamina and that alone told me it was going to take some time. But a start was better than nothing.

Voices from within one of the rooms caught my attention and I crept inside to find out more. I needed someone to test my bloodline abilities on in order to learn them and verify that I was doing it right, so the presence of other shinobi was a welcome sight. Two sought training as well, it looked. One, a girl, had a head of gray hair and looked a bit older than myself, and had about the same frame as me, although she likely weighed much less, being female. The second, around my age, had white hair and a likewise similar build, but looked around a hand shorter and was actually shorter than the girl as well. I was the tallest present, for once. The girl knelt at the male's feet, a hand firmly wrapped around his ankle. Eiseijutsu. A moment later, she set his foot back down and stood. The boy thanked her for healing him, and asked if she would help him with training. My heart sunk a bit. Maybe I wouldn't find aid here. Glancing around the room in hopes of finding someone else, I announced my presence.
"Hello! Sorry to interrupt." Approaching them, I rested my hands on my hips. "I don't suppose either of you would be available to help me with some training. It won't take any of your time, outside of a single touch. You might even like the benefits that come out of it."

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
Read Hozuki's letter
♪ Find a training partner
♪ Get some training done

Item Owned:

Passive Abilities:
♪ Can make one [1] additional connection using Spiritual Connection. [PA: Bountiful Soul]
♪ Can use Eiseijutsu through Spiritual Connection as a the equivalent of a physical touch. [PA: Spiritual Healer]
♪ Chakra pool is increased by [40] and can perform Eiseijutsu with one hand. Body is fragile and cannot handle rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. [Seirei no Hogosha]

♪ Learn Eiseijutsu one [1] post faster. [Medical Class]
♪ Learn Bloodline techniques one [1] post faster. [Bloodline Class]

Lanfaer
magcookie

I want to see the world change, but I can't do it on my own. I am not strong enough.

┃♪ c h a k r a | 360 / 360
┃♪ s t a m i n a | 160 / 160
┃♪ m o o d | content
┃♪ h e a l t h | good
┃♪ i n j u r i e s | none

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image

Mood:: Annoyed

Deborah's eyes traced the rooms green lines as Ydar tested out his now healed ankle, bowing before finishing with small praise. She nodded as she chewed on her bottom lip, eyes locked onto his ankle as he continued to move. Soon he would draw her attention back to his face as he spoke of switching up their training so he could focus on his taijutsu. Her eyes spun with excitement as she nodded slightly. "If thats what you want my dear." She said softly, stretching her arms outwards twisting her wrists to loosen them. From behind her came a series of noises she had been ignoring, someone leaning next to the rooms door before leaving. She was about to discount it when soon after the rooms door began to open. She contained her irritation as a new voice echoed into the room. She turned on her heels, tearing her eyes away from her plaything and focusing them onto the boy with hair of blue. "Oh no, do come in," She started before listening to his question, "Hmm... I'll pass on this one." She wasn't entirely sure if Ydar would jump on the boys request but she had a feeling he would. she rested against a nearby wall, resting her hands on the back of her head. 'Maybe I should have taken my chance to peel my toys skin back when I had the chance. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get my chance later.' She thought to herself, golden eyes now focusing on the new arrival as she waited for Ydar's response to his request. If anything she could gather data while she let her body relax.

[ +15 Stamina/Chakra for out of combat ]
[ ooc: Howdy Tao! c: ]

Chakra Pool:: [155 //330]
Stamina Pool:: [160 //170]

Tao-Benshin
Lanfaer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:48 pm

User Image

-----[ S ]huffling his feet as he skimmed through the myriad of pages to the scrolls, Ydar failed to catch Deborah's first words of acceptance. It was not that he had failed to hear her at all, but that he didn't care for what she had said. That she desired him as a child did a toy was quite obvious from her predatory movements and remarks, and on some level the Genin treasured such ministrations lest he become indolent and weak. No, he would not allow such a thing to occur, would not suffer the indignity of his facade becoming the reality. Taking into memory the movements of the first stage carefully, so as to ensure he could remember the movements correctly in order to handle them relatively properly, Ydar began to turn when the gentle taps of a lighter build came from the entryway. Allowing himself to become readied with the easy and flexibility that would be needed for instant action and continuing the facade of a lack of notice, he continued to turn and begin circumnavigating the room. It wasn't until the newer member of their trio spoke with the rather odd tones of a tenor echoing within the musically-geometric room that he snapped his head, and his eyes, upwards. Brilliant blue hair was the first attribute to be noticed, followed closely by the garish colors that bespoke a desire to be noticed, though not in a 'needy' way. Odd, that he instantly felt something...off, about him. Not something terrible or really threatening, unlike the predatory bloodlust that radiated from Deborah, but something a bit more...general.

-----Words tasting of the bitter tinge of disappointment in his words, Ydarihan refused to reveal anything other than the body language and expression of someone awkwardly excited to be meeting someone new. Raising his hand excitedly with a hint of relief as he recognized not only a new connection, but someone who didn't reek of danger and threat, he nodded with exaggeration in the accent. "Of course! I will be most happy to accept the offer to assist with your personal training! I am truly honored to be offered such an opportunity!" Perhaps the boy would remember him from how Ydar spoke, given his impeccable manners and absolute lack of anything near the use of contractions. It was not something most people appreciated, nor desired when talking to him, for it seemed to give the impression that he was believing himself in some way superior. No, that was not the case, but few saw past the extreme levels of aristocratic speech he was capable of as anything other than as a failed attempt at diverting from the absolute failure he was otherwise.

-----As he awaited the boy's response he considered the question and offer implicit within the new boy's words. Benefits? Odd, as he had seen little of Ninjutsu and yet not once had he witnessed a true supplementary technique. Considering the fact that the grand majority of known techniques involved either the infliction of pain and injury or the restitution of the same it most definitely proved there was more to the Shinobi world than he knew. In this he was most excited, for it represented a veritable cornucopia of raw knowledge that he had previously never had the chance to experience.

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

magcookie

Quote:

Quote:

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games