Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Jounin Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain's jaw dropped, not the puppy eye no justu! The fiend the genin was to this poor 'old' Jounin. Then he smirked and crossed his arms. "Depends, just from my looks, how old am I? If you get atleast two years close I'll give you a deal with this style." Now here came the hard part, Zain looked like a shaggy old man in his forties! His hair in a messy ponytail, a failed beard growth because he couldn't grow one, and he was wearing a robe that hid his 'youth' of how old he truly was.

[Chakra: 195/250]

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:25 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class
|| Lunas Ketsueki || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 275/275 || Saiketsu Bloodline

Lunas frowned before dropping onto the ground with his arm leaning on his leg, completing his Thinking pose. "Hm..hard question, you look rather old from my point of view, though I doubt you are too old...hm, if I hazard to guess I'd say around twenty-four, maybe twenty-five." His mind reeled with the possibilities, but he settled for the more "Middle" aged one.

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| Haha I should use that on Zain more often. razz ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:09 am
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain laughed a bit, maybe he should of gave a bigger range. "Wrong, I'm twenty." He knelt down and ruffled the boys hair.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas sighed before shrugging and standing up. "Alright well I'll leave you alone, only fair since I lost." Smiling he stretched his back before placing his hands in his pockets. "See you later "old" man, might wanna shave though."

|| ||

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain rubbed his head with a confused look, this boy was so confusing to him! "B-besides...I promised the hokage to not teach anyone this scroll, so maybe you should just 'watch'? No harm in that!" He smirked.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas's eye's lit up with excitement after hearing Zain say that, nodding his head vigorously he sat down in the snow to stare at him. "Wow thanks..um...what's your name anyways mister? Mine's Lunas! Lunas Ketsueki!" He said with a kind smile, while he was only 15 he still acted rather childish, hence the...puppy eye no jutsu.

|| ||

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain stretched a bit and nodded. "I'm Zain Caden Hakemoto, but everyone calls me Monk-san." He said while smiling.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas smiled at Zain before leaning back on his arms to relax. "So mister Monk-san, how come the hokage told you not to teach anyone that style? Seems like a pretty basic style to me." He tilted his head to emphasis his question. Not many knew it but he was pretty much a prodigy in both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. So he could pick things up rather quickly.

|| ||

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain turned to the boy and smiled with a laugh. "Well every country 'owns' a specific style you can only get there, all other known styles like Sazanami and Kanjo are made from smll groups and not countries. Konoha owns the Konohagakure style and so no one abuses it, they are very specific on who gets it. Mist has their special taijustu you might like more then Konoha's, but I wouldn't know." He didn't travel when he was younger for just Bukijustu styles, he held a lot of knowlege. "Why don't you look about for other taijustu styles? Like Mirror image, Sazanami, Iwagakure no taijustu, Kumogakure no taijustu and errr not Kanjo, don't want you to be corrupt..." He sat down, guess he was too sore to show this boy too much, he had to rest.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas sighed before shrugging his shoulders to show his confusion. "I don't know myself Monk-san, so far all Taijutsu style's I've seen don't appeal to me, either too much strength, not enough strength, no speed. I guess I should just settle for Ninjutsu, always was my strong suit." He scratched his head in confusion before shrugging again. "Besides even if I want to learn these styles how could I? Do we hold scrolls for them here in Yukigakure?" He leaned most of his weight back on his arms as he looked up, holding one of his many thinking poses.

|| ||

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

He stroked his chin a bit, they both were doing thinking poses in such a good time. "Yes we do, maybe we can go check them out? The ones owned by a village are not in Yuki though except- this." He pulled out the Konohagakure taijustu style scroll with the leaf's symbol on it and waved it a bit to tease the kid then stuff it back in his robe.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas gave a slight glare to Zain before scratching his head once again. "Sure, but where do we go? Are they in the Academy, or somewhere else?" Gah, his head hurt from all the thinking he was doing right now, so much work for something.

|| ||

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain stood up finally and shrugged. "Your thinking too hard about something so simple, why not go ann- say hi to the Yukikage again and ask? If we can't find any style to your liking I'll teach you up to stage two ONLY of this style got it?" He stopped stroking his chin, thinking, "I bet the kage will likely give him as a student to me; a squadless jounin...oh well." he watched the boy silently.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas smacked his forehead before leaning his body forward and banging his head against the snow and ice. "Stupid stupid stupid.." He mumbled as he finished smashing his now red forehead into the ice. "I should have thought of that..." Standing up he wobbled a bit before straightening himself out. "Yosh! Off to the Yukikage....which way was the Yukikage's office again?" He asked as he ruffled his own hair in exasperation, curse himself for bashing his head in.

|| ||

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain cringed as the boy smacked his head into the tree and ice, looking away and already walking away to the office. "Y-you can just follow me..." This child was weird...
[/exit]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games