Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:34 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 280/390 l Stamina - 275/355

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel couldn’t help but laugh at the freakishly tall man’s manner of speaking. He found it funny, he was so strange, this village was full of odd characters, that was for sure. “Wanta.” He called out, echoing the events that had happened in christmas when the giant dressed as St. Nicolas and gave out gifts. “Ink man is right, its getting harsher here by the second, if the snow continues to fall at this rate we’ll be blocked out of the village by sun down, we best start moving. Mind carrying my logs?” Axel would say pointing back to a place that was about two hundred feet away from them, to a canister about ten feet tall made of iron. Inside of it were all the logs Axel had cut, as well as his med kit. “On Second thought, nevermind.” He sighed and made a hand sign, turning the outermost layer into Iron Sand, as well as drawing the substance from the ground bellow it. Moments later, the canister would be floating beside Wan. “You can all put yours in there as well, it’ll be easier to move that way, as well as faster.” He looked up at the sky and saw it was pitch black. The sun might have already been down for all he knew, he just hoped everything was fine in the village. He had this strange gut feeling that made him wish to never have left the village to get the damned wood in the first place, but he couldn’t quite tell why. He would wait for Wan and Toso to put their things inside and would let them lead the way. He also made a point of never leaving Shu out of his sight or side, as well as to pet his head every once in a while in case he too was getting nervous or scared. One of Hakanai’s partners had died because of him, he would take good care of the other in order to avoid mistakes of the past.

Ryo: 2725
AC: 2325
OOC: Axel will autofollow Wan, or Toso, whoever leaves first.

Technique Used:

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ T }he gust of wind caught him by surprise, but only just. Yes, his knee had been right: this was a blizzard, and nearing quickly to tie with the worst he had ever seen. Taking a deep breath he turned to look at Toso before looking back at the trees he had cut down, wondering what best to do in this situation. Leaving logs cut down would be stupid, and might well cause an injury if left unattended. Taking a deep breath he turned and gestured at the train, just as Axel approached. "Get on train. I get rest, we get going." [Mission :: "Firewood" :: 1/4 → Incomplete]

-----When Axel approached Wan nodded slowly, ignoring for the moment the oddity of a boy carrying what appeared to be an iron box. Turning, he snatched up one fo the fallen trees and heaved, throwing it for all he was worth to clatter into the iron bin. Grunting with the effort he made for another, one of those left behind by Toso, which he brought a foot down to crush. The log cracking in two, he took each trunk in hand and threw them in, his gaze measuring. He would not get caught. [Mission :: "Firewood" :: 2/4 → Incomplete]

-----The cold was getting to him, each breath sending cold crashing into his lungs like an avalanche. Yet, oddly, the cold infused him with renewed energy he had not felt in some time. Wanryoku's native home was colder than this on an average basis, and to finally be able to experience the cold of his home? It would have brought a tear to his eye, had his tear ducts not frozen shut in terror. With each breath his smile grew, each pounding footstep as he rushed forward, snatching up another fallen tree. [Mission :: "Firewood" :: 3/4 → Incomplete]

-----With a grunt it soared through the air, sending up a racket at is struck home. Finally, the last of the trees were done, pushed away, hidden from sight. Enough wood to see them through this coming horror. The looks on their faces, their breathing, even their expressions, told Wan that they knew nothing of this. They didn't know how to survive. First he would get them home, and then he would teach them to survive. To thrive, as he did. And so he turned, watching, seeing if they moved for the train, even as he worried about the snow they would need to plow through to get out of here. [Mission :: "Firewood" :: 4/4 → Complete]

►►O → O → C ◄◄

[Mission :: "Firewood" :: 1/4 → Incomplete]

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Rexnov

NecroPlant

Lily Platypus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ T }he winds came harder, stronger than anticipated, with the snow piling high where it shouldn't have. The brothers who ran the train came to him bundled deep in coats as Axel loaded the last of the trees and made his way onto the train, leaving just Wanryoku and the brothers outside in the blizzard. They looked to the giant with concern, and without words Wanryoku knew the issue: they were stuck. Snow had piled too high too fast, leaving their wheels nothing to grip onto without risking disconnection, which with the large number of mountains they were going to have to zip around at high speeds to get home in time meant an equally high number of probable deaths. Staring at the snow brought memories back of his days among his ken, though he had no time now for such reminiscence. Looking at the train, the back of which bore another driving section, he moved to the snow plow and bellowed over the snow. "I clear way! You make train go!" That was all the warning or command he gave as the Jounin stepped onto the top of the snow plow, taking care with some rope to tie himself firmly in place.

-----Resembling nothing short of an idiot, the man waited at the tip of the train as it roared to life, the piercing wail of the whistle not effecting him as he readied himself. Grunting, exerting more chakra, two additional spears formed from the air, materialized by the force of his spirit with ease. Taking a deep breath as the train moved, he grunted, and took two spears in hand. Without a moment's hesitation he threw first one, then the other, each crackling with raw force that shot forward with incredible energy. The lances blew forward with heat that seared through the snow, melting it and evaporating it in one go. As steam erupted to the sides the earth sprang up around him, forming into tough, heavy stone armor as the train blasted threw, every several hundred feet requiring another hard toss.

-----[exit to gates]

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

[Mission :: "Firewood" :: 1/4 → Incomplete]

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Rexnov

NecroPlant

Lily Platypus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 310/360

Soraru, that was a strange name, he had never heard it before. Then again, he had never heard many names now that he thought about it. Hakanai, Wan, Rin, Kaileer, Toso, they were all strange names, and that last one was not even a proper name, more like a nickname that the squid man had given himself to facilitate people into saying his strangely long name. “My name is Axel.” He said after some time walking through the snow that had built up in the outskirts of the village. The Storm Mountains were no better than the village, that was for sure, traversing the snow-filled mountains was so hard the chunin even feared he would be unable to keep up with the frozen creatures at this rate. “Axel Storn.” He repeated, this time his full name so Soraru would not forget it. “By the way you reacted to my offer to come chase them, I can assume you have fought at least one of these things, correct? Should we come down to combat, I must suggest you aim for the creature’s core, but do not damage it too much. Just make an opening for me to destroy the core, it won’t take much of an effort once the ice that covers it is weakened enough for my chakra to seep through it. That I can assure you.” He didn’t face the taller genin as he spoke to him, his eyes constantly remained on the tracks of the Ice Creatures so he would not lose track of them, even if he could not clearly see where the lumbering giants were going, their tracks would not be hard to spot thanks to the snow.

Ryo: 2723
AC: 3525
OOC: Exit to wherever Tao says those things are going.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and Stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.1 In Strength

Taorito

The Shenpai

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
Soraru nodded his head once the guy spoke his name. Axel, a rather common name outside of the bloodline clans, however a strong name all the same. His last name assured him that the man wasn't from any specific clan, but that didn't make him undermine what the kid could do at all. Being without a renowned family name, without their blood flowing through their veins could be said to be an advantage. Nobody could guess your true strength, and you don't have the well known burdens or counters to such bloodlines. "Axel Storn, huh? Strong name." He remarked, keeping his eyes ahead of himself just the same. Soraru didn't reveal his last name, although that was moreso because of the mans katana. It was a personal rule of his to not reveal himself more than he needed to, towards anyone who had the slightest potential to be from that place...

When the boy continued, Soraru replied with a sigh. Well yeah, he fought one, however it seemed relatively weaker than the second he battled. Was it because there wasn't as much teamwork involved? Or did he not take full advantage of his initial sneak attack? "Correct. One of them managed to take a couple lives back in the academy, but it paid the price. After that I ran down to the Tea Shop, where another one was. I managed to save someone, but that thing got away. So a couple tips of my own. I believe these things utilize some kind of genjutsu with their mist. Every time it brushed my skin or I inhaled it, I felt like my motivation was just leaving my body, something that doesn't typically happen in the heat of battle. Keep a Kai prepared, or that thing could weigh you down." Soraru initially put the pieces together that he was in a genjutsu when he first escaped the mist. The difference in emotion was too great, and he was blatantly feeling forced to feel like giving in. A samurai's training wasn't enough to straight up detect that kind of Genjutsu at his own personal strength, however it was enough to identify what was happening to him after the fact. "They don't look like they have ears, however it seems like they have some sort of auditory perception. We should take that into consideration if you want to ambush them. Lastly, I'll be the frontline for us. I'll make that opening for you, just watch my back and prepare for whatever technique you plan on using. If they turn into mist, I have something for that too. I'm a lot tougher than I look." He told Axel, preparing the whole thing out so that they were both on the same page. If the Chunin had any modifications to the plan, now was the time to say it.

"By the way, you're not used to this much snow, are you? I grew up like this, but if you need, we can Shunshin ahead. If you have the technique, of course."

AC/Ryo: 150/100 |
Chakra: 321|
Stamina: 180 |
Communicating: Axel |
Technique Used: |
State-of-Being: Actually determined to do something, hunger be damned.
Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai 14x Senbon 1x Explosive Tag |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Rexnov

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 343/360

The Chunin smiled at Soraru’s mention of ears, he had never taken into consideration that these things used Genjutsu, all he had done was remind himself that if he did not battle on he would die, this apathetic sensation the mist created within him, he turned it into a drive, a drive to destroy them and anything that would stand in his way. Regardless, he knew that the idea of Genjutsu mist was the least of their worries. “Ears? Heh. You need to be alive to have those.” He joked with Soraru, knowing full well that the best way to come at a fight was to be relaxed, he would not admit it to anyone, but he could feel his body vibrating with excitement, at least he told himself that was what it was, shuddering with the idea to fight these things, one on one, or in this case two on one, and more importantly, harvest their cores. This was less about finding out what was their game plan than it was about the cores, or so he would say if anyone asked, but deep down (much less deep than Axel would be willing to admit) he cared about those people these monsters killed, and he wanted to get to the bottom of it. “I cut off the head of one of these things. A limb as well, stabbed one in the eye… It makes no difference. They don’t feel, they don’t stop. So long as their core, and the crystal inside, is intact, these things are very much alive, so to speak.” He crossed his arms and pondered on Soraru’s idea of the Shushin.

“I grew up in these mountains. My family owns the range a week southwest from here, over there, but you won’t be able to see it because of the cloud cover.” He spoke, pointing to the direction the mountains were, but all that would be seen was a thick cover of clouds and snow, behind them, there was nothing but rubble left behind from a battle, and somewhere beneath that rubble was whatever was left of Axel’s family. “So you could say that I’m no stranger to snow. That said, I don’t think Shunshin will work, I might be wrong but I think these things can sense when chakra is used within a certain range of them.” He paused for a moment, unsure if he was correct in his assessment or not. “I uh… jumped off a five story building with a chakra scabbard, it turned to mist and moved away after I got past a certain point, but then again, when I used Iron Sand to sneak up on one, it didn’t seem to even notice it… What I’m saying is, its better to be safe than sorry in this case, we don’t know how many are out there. One, two or even three is fine, if worse comes to worse I can make the ground beneath them give out, burry them in a literal mountain of sand, but ten of these things? Twenty? That may become a problem.”

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:49 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
Soraru chuckled a bit at Axel's joke, shaking his head after. Something just told him that killing the things wasn't going to be so easy. Who could really tell though? For all he knew, the Chunin had a fool proof plan for killing the things. While he himself was positive that he could disrupt them in their mist forms, he had to wonder about the differences in strength. The first one had slow, wonky movements, and it seemed like it couldn't even react to anything properly. It managed to dodge his attack just enough to have its arm cut off, but compared to the second creature, it may as well have been a slug. The second was able to dodge his attack spot on, lunge at Hanna, and turn into mist just in time to avoid being attacked a second time. It even cast a genjutsu. He probably could have killed it, however his urge to protect that pinkette made him give up any advantage he had. "I cut off a limb from one, and I agree. They don't stop. However, they seem to differ in strength from one another. Some are slow to react to any kind of attack, and don't protect themselves. Others are highly reactive, and are apparently out for blood." He said, raising his arms and crossing them behind his head. Another sigh, another puff of cold air blowing out from his lips. "We can kill them though. I damn sure don't plan on dying here, which means that our only option is to win."

When Axel continued on to explain where he grew up, and how far, Soraru felt a bit relieved. So the guy wasn't from his homeland. However, upon the mention of a chakra scabbard, he figured that the man still had some roots to the samurai. That was generally the go-to style for the land of iron. "If there are ten or twenty and we get noticed, we can save the Shunshin for that. However if we need to stand our ground and fight, if you can focus your chakra on trapping or capturing them, I can finish them off in an instant. Even if they turn into mist, they won't be able to escape." He said, a grin on his lips as he finally looked down and over to Axel. "Giant, arc-forming lightning dragons kind of handle that problem by themselves." His tone was a bit more cheeky and confident, before he went back to keeping his eyes on the mist, which continued to ascend the mountain. His only lightning based jutsu, one that could actually only be used with clouds overhead. Given that he was a resident of Kumogakure, that wouldn't be a problem. If they retained their form of ice, the lightning's heat should be able to melt them. If they turn into mist, losing their solidness, they'd be in an even worse predicament.

"Speaking of techniques though, you mentioned sand? I think I can recall a boy finishing off one of the creatures with a sand technique. Considering we're both users of Tetsu no Ryu, I don't need to question your swordsmanship, but what else do you got?"

AC/Ryo: 150/101 |
Chakra: 325|

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Rexnov

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:33 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 343/360

Axel heard the man talk, he had never considered the fact that they may be of different calibers, he always found them to be of likeminded strength, both of them blocked, regrew and attack with such vigor that it was hard for him to imagine them not being the same. Then, Soraru said something about lightning dragon, what in the name of God was he talking about? Could this man summon a literal dragon that spewed lightning? If that was the case, Axel would never fight him, he knew there were limits to his strength, what he could fight and such, a real dragon was well outside of his capabilities, what’s more was that he wasn’t paid nearly enough to fight ice monsters, let alone a real dragon. “So like, a real dragon?” The young one asked in all of his innocence. Other than what he had seen in the academy, and the fire and lightning his sisters would use while training with him, he had not seen much ninjutsu, especially some that was so finely crafted that could be turned into a dragon, so for all he knew, the man was speaking of the real deal.

“As for my arsenal,” The redhead said, stroking the hilt of his blade. “As you well pointed out, Tetsu no Ryuu and Shigure Souen, the fighting styles of my family. Other than that, I don’t know much in the ways of ninjutsu, but I can turn solid ground, and metal, into Iron Sand, it makes it good for zone control, I guess.”

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:21 pm
The Shenpai
Rexnov

As the pair chatted on their journey into the mountains, nothing stood out as spectacular to them. In fact, the storm seemed to be losing its strength, and the air didn't bear potential death with each gust of wind. It was still bitterly cold, but the pair wouldn't get frostbite within minutes of being exposed. That didn't make visibility much better for the moment, but the did catch sight of the gaps in the snow that came with the creatures' presence every now and then, and that led them further into the mountains. The creatures always managed to keep just ahead of the pair, however, moving rather quickly in their mist forms. Whatever the case, they didn't seem to pay the pair any mind.

The rate and direction they moved, it seemed they intended to head into the heart of the mountains, several hours or even a day's journey away from the village. Whether the two decided to pursue the creatures to their home was up to them, though the ice monsters didn't stray from the path they took, so it could potentially be possible to send someone after them once they were better equipped.

[If you guys want to keep going you're welcome to, or you can turn back. It's up to you.]

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

The teenage big cub was tracking down both males. Mostly, Axel. The closer he got, the stronger the scent became. Then he heard voices. His head lifted up and in the tiny figures, he could tell they were exactly the ones they were looking for. Shu break into a running start but he stopped immediately when he sensed something. With a low growl, he kept his body close to the ground as if he was on the hunt. His fur from the tip of the spine to the tail stood up at ends. His ears were down and crooked to a side to listen deeply. Slowly and quietly, the snow shuffled underneath his massive paws but with him moving so slow and taking his time, it was barely audible. He did not wish to surprise both boys, so he gently nudged them with his body, they would feel slight pressure and when they look down, they would see Shu. But no sign of Hakanai. His eyes were focused on the ice monsters, prepared to attack if the other two does.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: I flipped a coin and it says Shu would follow Axel. Hi.

Jutsu Used:

Taorito

Rexnov

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:30 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
When Axel asked if he was summoning a real dragon, Soraru couldn't help but laugh a bit. He supposed either the boy didn't study his Maruton in the academy, or he was too vague in his description of the technique. "Ah, I wish. No, it's a Jounin level Ninjutsu that my old mentor used to flaunt around a lot. I think the best way to explain it would be showing it to you later." He explained, hoping to clear any confusion. So far, the only thing closest to a dragon summoning he knew of was a Fuuton ninjutsu he read up on in the academy. The simply named Wind Dragon technique wasn't immensely threatening, however it did have its uses.

When Axel continued on to explain his capabilities, he smiled in response, nodding. Tetsu no Ryu would surely come in handy between the two of them. They both had large enough chakra pools to utilize their form manipulation to its maximum potential. As for the second style, Shigure Souen, the Genin was familiar with it. It was a very personalized style, if he remembered correctly, passed down from generation to generation. They were both katana styles, so Soraru could relate either way, as that was all he cared to learn. It wasn't that he was stubborn about learning new styles, or he was too lazy. The situation happened to be more complicated than that. Training so long in the Land of Iron, he developed a bond with his weapon, and through that bond anything which could utilize a Katana in bukijutsu just came to him easier. It felt more comfortable to use. Moving felt as easy as breathing.

"I know a fair bit of Ninjutsu, Nothing major, but I think it could work well in combination with our moves. For example, if we managed to crater the mountain with any of those things in it, I can fill it with water then use that technique I mentioned before on it. Help arc the lightning to hit more of them." He said, thinking of some possible combinations when footsteps could be heard behind them, crunching through the snow. Farther back it probably would have been impossible to hear, however it was just as unlikely for whatever it was to catch up to them without making some noise after entering a certain vicinity. Whatever it was, it likely wasn't a threat, as it nudged them rather than attacked. Looking down, he saw a familiar face, one recognized from both the dojo and the soup kitchen. "Shukenja..." He said, although his tone seemed a bit more solemn than excited.

Axel I can work with. I can watch his back. However an animal who won't react to any of my commands is someone I can't keep track of. I don't know how well I'll be able to defend him. He thought, blue eyes likely conveying his feelings of uncertainty. However rather than dwell on that, he focused on what was ahead of him. A path was still being forged, and it seemed like the creatures of ice weren't going to stop any time soon. "It looks like we'll be on this path for awhile. If you have anything you need to do, it'd be best to handle it now and then catch back up with me. If not, let's just keep going."

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Rexnov

Taorito

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:57 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 360/360

Axel liked the way this Soraru guy thought, he could easily cave in a mountain and trap the creatures within, but where would the fun be in that? This was as much of a mission as it was a game for the Chunin. Not so much a game as in that he wouldn’t care what happened, but a game as in he had fun fighting these things, and would much rather go one on one against them than just to kill them all. At the same time though, he could understand the necessity of Soraru’s plan. He put his palms together as he continued walking, thinking of where exactly these creatures could be leading the pair. There was an awkward moment of silence that Axel wished he could fill with something, but he had nothing to say to Soraru, at least not initially. The boy felt a nudge against him, and when he looked down, he saw Shukenja. That lion was his salvation from the awkwardness of silence, at least for now. “What are you doing here?” He asked Shu, stroking the Snow Lion’s neck/mane. “Hakanai will probably be worried sick.” Axel added, saying her name in a solemn way, almost as it saying it brought a physical pain to the boy. He continued to stroke Shukenja and remained in silence after Soraru spoke, thinking of something, if anything, that he needed to take care of, but the Chunin could think of nothing. “Half a day at least by the speed at which they’re going. Wherever they’re going must be far.” He observed, looking over at his two companions. “I can’t think of anything I need personally. We have enough water in the form of snow, food may become an issue depending on how long we remain following them, but I guess Shukenja can provide in that aspect.”

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Shu let out a soft growl towards Soraru had called him by his full name. The teenaged cub still didn't trust this shinobi, bearing his teeth and snarl as his ears flatten. But his attention span was low as he was distracted by Axel. A loud purr emitted from the overgrown kitten when he was being stroke. Once Axel mentioned about Hakanai, Shu turned his head to look where the village was. "Hakanai, will be fine. She strong." Though he knew that she will be beyond livid when they return back home. His head moved once again to focus on the ice monsters and was pleased to hear that Axel would like Shu to hunt down food. "Food. I hunt." He approved. Shu loved hunting for food. With that said, he snarled angrily at Soraru once more before walked towards the ice monsters but maintaining his distance so they will not be discovered.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

Taorito

Rexnov

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:00 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
Soraru just audibly sighed when Shukenja snarled and took an incredibly offensive stance towards the boy. He usually didn't have any problems with animals, besides the one right next to him, and he couldn't really understand why. Did Shu hate him just because? Was there something strange with his scent? Did he somehow offend his owner?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

He was just going to focus on what was ahead of him, maybe even work on a new jutsu while continuing to stalk the ice creatures. That intention was snuffed when a new voice entered, from beside him, and Soraru's hand reached for the hilt of his katana. When his eyes looked over to see that the voice came over from Shu's lips, he realized that the Shinobi world was a lot stranger than he could have expected. So animals had the intelligence capability to speak, however they still had the unfortunate trait of occasionally hating someone for no good reason. When Axel said that Shukenja could provide for food, that coupled with his own dislike for the animal and formed a different kind of thought. Soraru simply laughed a small bit, crossing his arms to keep his body heat centered. "Yup. I bet he can." He said, deciding to ignore the animal after as if nothing weird had gone down at all.

Animals could speak in the ninja villages. That was something to keep in mind, if anything, but nothing to warrant him going crazy. Anyways, with all that done, he decided to begin working on another Ninjutsu technique.

"Ushi, Saru, Ju, Ne, I, Tori, Ushi, Uma, Tori..." He'd murmur softly to himself, trying to memorize what he learned in the Academy. While scrolls were always an option, Soraru didn't just attend the academy and spend a year doing absolutely nothing. No, he learned of all the potential jutsu he could achieve at the rank of Genin.

"Ne, Tora, Inu, Tora, Mi, Ushi, Hitsuji, Mi, I, Hitsuji, Ne." He'd continue, his hands weaving signs. Anyone who knew of all basic or even somewhat powerful Ninjutsu should have known what he was learning by that point.

"Jin, Saru, Tori, Tatsu, Tori, Ushi, Uma..." The string of signs didn't seem to have an end in sight, however such an intricate weaving didn't come without power. A dragon of pure Suiton chakra wasn't any joke, however it was more interesting to him because of its collaborative power. Particularly with Hyouton or Raiton users.

"Hitsuji, Tora, Mi, Ne,Saru, Ju, I, Tatsu, Hitsuji, Ne, Ushi, Saru, Tori, Jin Ne, I." He said, pausing a moment to finish molding his chakra. Soraru couldn't use the technique currently, not without putting down his Water Basin first. However a performance wasn't what he was going for.

As long as his body could remember the signs, along with the chakra forming required, he could surely mold the technique much faster. Whether or not he needed all the signs would be found out as he grew in ranks, however he'd be able to get through them more quickly nonetheless. "Tori..." He'd murmur the last sign, forming it with his hands.
[Suiryuudan no Jutsu [ Water Dragon Projectile Technique ] [6/6 Learned] ----- Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu [ Water Shuriken Technique ] [Forgotten]

With another jutsu in his metaphorical "bank", he crossed his arms over his chest once again, hunching over a bit as they trekked on through a blizzard. It had died down noticeably, however it was still undeniably cold, and fatal to anyone without any kind of cold resistance on them. "So, I'm actually hungry now. Was before this whole...thing even started. Exerting myself all day hasn't helped that any. Willing to hunt sooner than later?"

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Rexnov

Taorito

Lily Platypus

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:34 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 360/360

The boy patted his stomach, he hadn’t eaten in a while as well, it had been at least a day since his last meal, if he didn’t count those salty chips he bought in the vending machine back at the apartments. Boy those chips were salty, and overall bad… Regardless, Axel would just look on to Shu as he prowled away in search for the trio’s possible next meal. He wouldn’t care what Shu brought, so long as it was something that could be thoroughly cooked and tasted good, but with the lack of spices out here in the wild, he doubted he could do much to make it pleasing, but at the very least Soraru would get something to eat, and in the end, that was what mattered, right?

“There’s no need to be so hostile towards Shukenja. He’s just a cub, it hasn’t been that long since I rescued him, in spite of the fact he looks so large. Try to be nice with the guy, I don’t know much about him, but I do know he’s alright.” Axel turned to face Shu and spoke nonchalantly, making note of what had happened with the boy and the water shuriken, remembering that apparently, he had use of the water element; not much of a true swordsman, Axel judged, a true blade master would never stoop so low as to train ninjutsu, much less actually use it in combat. Then again, these ninja tricks do have their use, Axel guessed. Still, he would never use them himself, outside of the occational use of his Iron Sand, only because it was a trait that ran in his family, so it would seem.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff