Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:19 pm
"...are you sure...?" She said, looking at the blood running off of his arms. "...you don't look too good..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:52 pm
MiG nodded slightly. "I'm fine. I'll feel bad if you got hurt and you don't have a spray because you used it on me." said MiG to Rosalina.

True, his injuries hurt like hell, but as Spine said to him, You're a soldier! Not a pansy!

That sentence knocked back "soldier sense" to him, or "Marine Sense" as he would like to term it. His BSAA Far East Branch Patch was a little scorched, but it was still very visible and MiG wore it with pride.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 am
"...I don't care for my own safety...." Rosalina said half-heartedly. She looked at the ground beneath her. "....I'm a failed Bio-weaponary experiment anyway....I don't deserve to live..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:13 am
*he had herd enough of what was being said from the 2 umbrella operatives inside of the room. he then kept a mental note of where they were heading next and then proceeded to his escape route.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:47 pm
MiG grabbed Rosalina's shoulders then gently shook her. "You may not care about your life, but I do." said MiG to Rosalina.

He sighed after saying so, and wondered what he should do next.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:07 pm
"Yeah it was but thank god that MiG helped out by shooting rockets at the choppers." Sora spoke as she looked out to see that Rosalina and Nicholai were with MiG, "Hey Ryu, should we go back for them, it doesn't seem right to leave them behind."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:09 pm
"Hey, they got there on their own, right? Plus they seem capable of taking care of themselves. I'm not selfish or anything, but it's better than getting ourselves killed, letting Wesker get away."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:14 pm
"True," was all Sora said before leaning her head back against her seat and stared at the roof. "Don't worry Sora, they'll be fine. We're no good to anyone if we're dead, right?" Sara said to Sora, who just nodded as a reply.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:17 pm
Ryu set the helicopter to autopilot and took out his Desert Eagle. He then walked up to the door, and opened it. He clung to the interior of the helicopter and started shooting at the helicopters chasing them. "COME ON!" He started shooting at the pilot's seat on one of the helicopters and then it went spiraling downwards. "YEAH!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:46 am
((Tsh, don't worry about them... stare ))

She looks at him and slightly smiles. "...you're the only one that does..."

"...I care too, you know..." A man's voice said from behind. Rosalina spun around and her eyes widened. "Alex!" She said happily. She hugged him tightly and said, "...how did you get here so fast? How did you find me? What are you doing here?"

"...chopper...tracking device....aaaand I needed to see you that's all...."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:27 am
MiG was oblivious to the man's voice as he was inspecting a weird gun, labeled "L.Hawk" that was just sitting there in a box. He looked at the bullets and was surprised to see how big it was compared to his handgun ammo. He shot a round to the sky and was taken back by the recoil. MiG smirked. He was totally keeping this gun.

Afterwards, he looked around for the shiny gunpowder that gave unlimited ammo to the guns that you load it with, but there wasn't enough to fill the Magnum, so he left it be. There was 8 rounds in the magazine, anyway.

He turned and faced Alex and Rosalina, then said, "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:30 am
*he was almost out of the facility until he made the mistake of swiping the wrong card with his biometrics. *the hallway sealed off and a laser defense started up. Nicholai panicked cause he had never seen this type of defense however he saw the first laser start to come at him.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 am
"...uh, for what...?" Alex said, scratching his head. Rosalina turned to him. "I thought I told you, my job isn't finished yet."

Alex smirked and rubbed her head. "You always start things and never finish them, Sis."

"Shut up, Douche bag!" She snarled, shoving his hand away. She turned to MiG. "... stare Let's go..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:45 am
MiG nodded then moved on ahead of the two. He heard some sort of bleeping alert, and right before crossing a hallway, a laser shot in front of him. He stopped then looked down the hallway to see a man. He looked around. There was a switch on a ledge in front of him, but it was too high to reach, even with an assist jump. MiG looked down at his shoes.

He ran straight towards the wall and planted his foot on it, lifting him off the ground. He then took quick steps up the wall then kicked the wall to his right, which launched him to his left. Afterwards, he reached for a nearby ledge, he clung to it, then launched himself to the switch.

With a quick grunt, he pulled the lever and the laser defense shut down.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas