Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 am
User Image

A growl rose from Tobias' throat. If not for Arc's hand squeezing his, they would have set off an anger of Old Tobias proportions. She smiled at him as he answered him though. Her cheeks had grown pink and rosy. Tobias himself could feel his cheeks grow warm. What was with him these days? What had this girl done to him? It felt strange for him to be so moody. All these different emotions were sort of new to Tobias.

He kept his eyes forward, not paying attention to the many stores and shops filled with clothes and such. He really didn't care about those things. Arc did though. She always made sure she was dressed properly. That wasn't really her fault though. Back at the labs, she usually didn't like the clothes she had to wear. Arc was right. They had stores though. They just took what they wanted though. Arc wanted to go inside one of them, but denied it when Noah asked. She knew they had no time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:47 am
User Image

User Image

He could only smile at anything he wanted to comment on, he knew Tobias was the equivalent of a Alpha male. Alphonse sure and heck wasn't even close to that and he never would be. He had so make sure not to get on Tobias nerves. He could tell that he was holding back some emotions though, It was really cute. He wondered if Tobias and Arc had feelings for one another.

He was a hopeless romantic and always hoped for the best with couples. It made him blush a little, thinking about his own partner. He sighed with happiness that he would be coming back home.

He looked over the group, They did look like movie stars. It made him giggle a little under his breath as they continued. He blinked and smiled at the shops they were looking at. He could tell they wanted to shop, he sighed a little then smiled, saying;

"If any of you wanted to shop I'd buy~ " He smiled at them, offering his kindness up again.

He really liked the feel of this group, for some reason, he knew they were different... he could tell they were alot like him.. He had to make sure when they got on that train he could get them some really nice high class private room.

Just because he knows the state would pay for it for him, and it would be a nice place to get to knew all of them. He was looking forward to that.

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:03 pm
"Pssh you guys got to go get what ever you wanted I got the left overs which turned out to be all the stuff Arc wanted but couldn't have." Sora said smirking. She looked at the group. God we really do look like movie stars... She thought. "Arc we should at least get Cat and Alphonse some sunglasses to... I mean we look like we just stepped out of a crazy suspenseful movie so I think they deserve to be supporting cast." Sora said giving an innocent look and her eyes turned a light shade of jade meaning she was actually happy for once. "I can tell you want to shop. Come one Arc." She said taking her potential mothers hand and lead her into the store.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:32 pm
Cat chuckled, “I don’t think this group has to worry about money, Alphonse,” little did the boy know that one of the bags was filled to the brim with stolen cash. A sort of revenge on Arcs part. “But knowing them…they’ll want to try something cheap,” she sighed. “I’m not the one to dictate money use in this group, I’m simply a travel guild, so you’d have to ask him…” she pointed at Tobias, the obvious leader in the group.

“So you’re the one who got all the clothes I snuck!” Arc turned to Sora with a smile. She’s worked hard to smuggle her style into her room, but whenever she was discovered they were taken away from her. So she was pretty much stuck with frilled dresses. The attempt at making her look overly innocent was almost gag worthy, even to Arc.

When Sora tried to drag Arc into a shop, Arc looked back at Tobias. She wasn’t sure it was a good idea for them to stay in this city for to long. But her urge to get rid of all the frilly clothes she had been forced to wear over the years was becoming stronger as she saw all the nice clothes. Arc might have wings, bit she was still a girl. “Oh but I don’t think-” she said, being pulled some more.

“Come on, Mama! It’s your turn to get papered!” said Noah. Somehow the boy just knew how hard Arc had really worked to keep all of them safe back at the lab. She’d agreed to a lot of unpleasant tests, just to insure Noah was never tested. She’d signed a contract with her father to make sure Tobias stayed up in the higher levels. She’d taken control over Dolls care which in itself was hard work. She’d endured a stab to make sure Sora could come along with them. The boy had no idea of any of this…but he knew his mother needed something like this.

So he released Dolls hand and began to push Arc into one of the stores with Sora, “Shopping for Mama!” he giggled.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Cat pointed at Tobias, saying that he'd be the one in charge of money. Not true. Tobias had no idea how to use the stuff. Tobias could count yes, but he didn't know that money needed to be counted. Hm. So Sora got all those clothes that the nurses snuck in for Arc. Tobias wondered every once in awhile where they all went. He just assumed her father destroyed them all. Then again, he wasn't one to waste perfectly good clothes. "No. I'm not the one should be in charge of the money. I don't know anything about it! You should do that, Cat," Tobias offered.

Before Tobias knew it, Arc's hand was slipping and was out of his grasp. He reached back for it, Noah and Sora pushing her in the direction of the store. Then he thought, 'Arc deserves something nice. Something to at least remind her of her first time out of the labs.' A faint smile appeared on Tobias' face. He nodded at Arc, assuring her that it was ok if she wanted something. The girl had done everything, including giving her life up for them. He'd sit outside in the warm sun. Since he had some sunglasses, he could enjoy the sunlight a lot more.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image

User Image

He watched all them go in the store, he may be girly but he wasn't a big shopper, unless it was Edward getting him something nice. He then realized he was alone with Tobias.. and if he made a run for it in the store it would probably look suspicious on his part. He whined on the inside.

He saw that there was no bench outside the store so go got down on one knee and clapped his hands together. An azure light sprouted from the ground. He slowly waved out his hands forming the shape of the bench with his mind. And then it was finished, He was glad he secured his hat down earlier or it would have flown off and his cat ears would have shown.

He looked back at Tobias and smiled a little before sitting down. "You can sit if you'd like to~" He smiled softly, then looked to the ground, thinking of Edward..

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:31 am
User Image

Tobias watched as all of the girls, plus Noah, entered the store to shop. Hopefully they wouldn't be inside for too long. They still had somewhere to be. But right then Tobias didn't mind it too much. He soon realized that he was alone with Alphonse. There was a choice to be made. Either be nice or keep ignoring him. At first, it seemed he was going to stick with his plan of ignoring him. That is until, the boy bent down and created a bench from seemingly nothing! There was a brilliant flash of blue light that accompanied it which amazed Tobias.

The bench now sitting there as if it always had been, Alphonse took a seat and offered Tobias a seat as well. The choice had to be made now. Sit or stand. Tobias turned towards the bench, not sure if something was going to happen if he sat. He'd never seen anything like this. He honestly didn't know that alchemy could do such things. In the labs, they only knew that they could do things that not many others could.

Finally, Tobias sat. He'd made his decision. Trying to get along with Alphonse was best for everybody. Even if it was only for a short time, he could at least make Arc proud. Tobias said, "U-Um...I'm Tobias. But everyone just calls me Toby. I'm sorry I was mean to you. I've just been that way for as long as I can remember. There was a time where I was that way towards everybody. Even Arc. So....don't hate me." Tobias sounded horribly childish. But it was all he could do really. Taking his sunglasses off, Tobias raised them up in the air, turning them in every direction. Every little detail interested him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:33 am
"Yeah I got all of the good stuff courteousey of the old b*****d." Sora said taking Noahs hand while he was trying to run around the store. "Noah how much sugar have you had?" She said laughing at his excitement. "Arc don't worry we are just going to get you some decent clothes." She added smiling at her. "Hmm, Do you like this one Arc?" Sora asked showing her a dress that she just found. ((This is it http://www.storenvy.com/products/25189-we-are-now-at-www-offthecut-co-uk ))  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:41 pm
Noah felt himself get pulled back by Sora. “But look at that!” he said, pointing at the changing rooms. “It’s like little rooms! I just want to go see!” he whined.

“Oh trust me, you don’t want to go in there,” Cat laughed. “That’s where people change to see if the clothes they want fit them,” she said.

Arc looked back at Cat, “They get undressed in public?” she sounded embarrassed at the thought.

“Uh, not like, in front of people. They close those little doors and get changed. Don’t worry, they have locks on them,” she smiled, forgetting their ignorance of the outside world.

“Oh God…” she sighed. “I thought this place had no since of decency,” she laughed nervously. “Oh! That’s adorable~” Arc said, looking at the top Sora had pulled out. “I wish I could wear it. But, you know….it reveals so much…back,” she said, trying to get her hint across. Arc was restricted to clothes that covered her back well. Though she’d tied her wings down well, it would seem odd to see a girl with a harness or bandages on under clothes.

“Oh, this is cute,” Arc said, picking up a black dress. It was very pretty to her. But again, it showed to much of her back.

“You know, Arc. You could just wear that when we’re alone, or when we walk in a place with no people,” she told her.

“Hmm….that’s a great idea! But what is this tag here with numbers on it?” Arc asked Cat, looking at the price tag curiously.

“That’s a price tag, it tells you how much money you nee to give the person to take it home. This is pretty cheap, which means it’s on sale. You should get it. Everything here is on sale, so you should just go ahead and have a frenzy!” Cat laughed.

Arc smiled wide, handing Cat the bag of money, “I have no idea how this stuff works, so you just take the paper and hand it to who ever!” Arc said, running off in a direction in the store, Noah chasing after her. Cat could only laugh at her for how she was acting.

Doll again stared on blankly, “Why is it that what you use to cover up your body is so important? The important thing is that you aren’t nude,” She said to Cat.

Cat looked down at Doll, a little sad. “Well, we like to take pride in ourselves, right? Wearing nice things means we like ourselves enough to want to feel pretty,” she tried to explain to the emotionless girl.

Without missing a beat, “Pride doesn’t make since. We wear clothes so we are not naked, which protects us from the environment. To wear something labored over to look appealing is a waste of time,” she said, almost in disgust. Well, at least that’s some sort of emotion.

Arc on the other hand was having a ball looking at clothes. The thought of having a choice was overwhelming. “Oh look at this! This one is lovely! Sora, this would look wonderful on you! Noah, come here so I can see how this looks on you!” she kept saying. Her arms were slowly being filled with clothes for herself, and the others.

Cat looked at Sora, and burst into laughter. She was like a child in a candy shop. “Well, it’s a good thing this is full of cash…or we’d have a problem,” she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

User Image

His golden eyes watched Tobias sit, he smiled a little looking towards him, he had been a people person whether he liked it or not. His empathetic tendencies made his aura somewhat healing to others. He didn't really knew how it worked but the people around him seemed to like it so it was okay to him.

He listened to Tobias, he was good at listening and placing himself in other's shoes to understand where they are coming from. He smiled a little and nodded. " Its alright~ I know a certain someone who reminds me of you~" He was really cute when others didn't know how to show appreciation and affection for others.

"I don't take much rudeness deeply, because most of the time they don't even mean it~" Al leaned back in the comfy bench and looked up at the sky. " My eyes used to be really sensitive too~" He looked at Tobias and smiled again. " I know you guys are different.. i can feel it.. but im different too, I've always been different.." He lowered his voice a little and looked at the ground.

"There was even a part of my life that i didn't even have a body of my own...."

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image

Tobias was so glad that Alphonse wasn't mad at him. It reminded him of Arc. Nothing he did made her mad. Nothing made her stop being his friend. At this point he couldn't say the same about this strange boy. But the fact that he didn't take it personally put Tobias at ease. A sigh of relief passed his lips. Through the window, Tobias could just barely make out Arc and what seemed to be Arc. She darted back and forth from here, to there. He stopped playing with the sunglasses long enough to listen to Al say that he knew someone like Tobias.

Who could it have been? He would probably never know. But it interested him nonetheless. Not wanting to be nosy, he simply listened as Al mentioned that he was different just like them. "Hmm..." Tobias mumbled. He didn't believe that. No one was as different as him and his family. Then he said the oddest thing. "There was even a part of my life that i didn't even have a body of my own...." That made no sense to Tobias whatsoever. "What?" he asked not understanding him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Alphonse stared at the ground, sighing softly. He didn't know why he was talking about this but it didn't feel like it would get him in trouble so he continued. "When i was a little boy, i had done something, a great taboo against life. In exchange for this crime I my body and soul were pulled into death. But my soul was able to be pulled out...From my brother, and he was young to, he sacrificed one of his arms for me. And put me in a suit of metal. And there i was trapped without a living body for 5 years of my life."

His heart was pounding as his mind relived this as he was telling the story, he'd never actually talked this out with anyone but his Brother.

"And when i was trying to get my body back, things went completely wrong, i lost one of my favorite companions in the mix and now im different, I have to cover up where ever i go because of it."

It felt good to get a few things off of his chest. It mite have been surprising that this young boy with such a carefree look, was suppressing this kind of a past.

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:23 pm
i think everyone died :c
crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:59 pm
Sora looked up to Cat when she laughed. "What?" She asked cocking her head to one side looking more like a confused kitten than a dangerous dragon. Then after a few seconds she just shrugged and went back to looking at clothes. She pulled out a black dress that went down to right above her knees and was plain except a black belt like thing that was sewed onto it, it also had a sweet heart neckline and was starpless. "Hey Arc, Cat what do you guys think of this one?" She said looking over to them.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 pm
((Sorry, we’re aren’t dead. I’ve been a bit…busy over here ^^; ))

Arc looked over at Sora, seeing the dress, “Oh that would be perfect for you! We could pull up your hair, and get it out of your face to show off that beautiful face of yours,” she smiled, lacing her fingers together. She ran over to Sora and begun picking things out for her as well, “Hmm….perhaps we should try something simple, yet elegant!” she beamed, holding up a simply white dress to Sora, taking a hat of the rack and placing it on Sora’s head. “Well you look just darling dear. That’s it, we’re getting this for you!” she said, adding it to the pile of things they would be getting.

Cat began to laugh, “Wow…you two are really like mother and daughter for sure,” she said with a smile. Cat could remember what it was like shopping with her own mother when she was younger. They’d start off with shopping for her mother, and it always turned around to be shopping for Cat. Arc was sort of like Cat’s mother in a way.

“You think so?” Arc said, sounding pleased. Arc looked and smiled at Sora, placing a hand on her head, “That’s because I am her mother!” she beamed.

“And she’s my sister!” Noah giggled, hugging his sisters leg. “And so is Doll!” He said, looking over at his sister.

Doll said nothing, but observed the shop, “We should leave soon. Tobias and Alphonse are waiting for us.”

Arc sighed, “Don’t worry, Doll. I’m sure Tobias hasn’t eaten him yet,” she said, holding up a dress for Doll, “Yup, this is coming along with us too,” she said.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games