Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"It doesnt look very old.." he said with a smile, looking over it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:00 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Reiko seemed to materialize from the depths of the desk, "Your workspace? The new juice girl hm? Well, do you know where the pool is?"

And I will be your slave........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

DFangPro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
Shred exposed his neck to Uwn as he reached a hand up and placed it on her cheek. "Wouldn't be the first time I've been bitten by a hungry vampiress either, you know," he teased as he gave her a side gaze. He then stroked his thumb on her cheek as he looked up at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:21 pm
"mmmmn... not here Shred... I might make a mess..." after a thought she corrected herself, "It will make a mess... and we are in Miyu's room... I can't do it here..." She examined his neck for a moment, before turning her head in a hope to stop the almost animal instincts from taking over.  

Gold Marra

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:22 am
User Image
Shred smiled at her as he rolled onto his back and layed his head in her lap. "Fine by me, baby," he said softly as he caressed her cheek. He then looked at Miyu as the kitten hopped out of her lap and toddled onto his chest. He chuckled as he pet its tiny head after it curled up to take a small nap. "Cute little thing," he mused as he pet it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:44 pm
Ian finishes his shift and walks to his room.

Chloe goes over to the juice bar girl. "Do you need help?"  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:30 pm
Sam
User Image

Sam turned and bowed at the girl."Thanks but I'm fine now.I'll go to my station."Exposing her wings,she flew to the juice counter.Sam set the menus:
Smoothies:$3
Milkshakes:$2.75
Fruit:$1 per piece
Specials:$2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:43 pm
Chloe walks back to her shift.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:26 pm
Miyu stood up and sat by Shred. "He likes you." She said and smiled at Shred. "Do you like cats?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image
"Only if they like me," he replied as rubbed it behind its ear.  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:20 pm
Miyu nodded. "I am the same with dogs." Miyu said and stood up and closed the curtains and sat back down by Shred. "I think he likes you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image
"Then I like him," Shred replied. He then looked up at the clock and realized he should've been back on the clock already. "s**t. Ladies and kitten, I hate to say this but I need to get back to work." He got back up as he retook his human form and put on a brand new shirt he hid in Miyu's room long ago. 'Good thing I hid a set of these in every room.' He put it on after placing the kitten on Miyu's bed. He hugged Miyu as he wished her a happy birthday then picked up Uwn in one arm and kissed her lips as his other hand was placed on her lower back. He then sat her on the bed as easily as he would a child and kissed her cheek. "Love you, girls," he said as he walked out of the room. He then ran to the front desk to take his seat at one end of it with the security monitors. He then noticed Eve and Ethan at the pool while he watched the hotel from the front desk. He smelled the food from the kitchen and immediately brought out a covered platter he hid under the desk. When he uncovered it, he had a Surf n' Turf dinner with garlic mashed potatoes, a side bowl with a cesar salad and another side bowl with a New England Chowder...and all of it still warm as if freshly made. Once it was all eaten, he snapped his fingers and put it away under the desk again before watching his monitors.  

DFangPro

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:50 pm
miho wakes up,feeling a little better, gets cleaned up and heads down to the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:35 pm
User Image
Seeing Miho in the bar, Shred figured he would pass by the bar at some point for a drink. But, since he's been away from his deask for so long, he decided to stay for a few more hours. 'Nothing, interesting ever happens here unless hunters discover it,' he thought to himself. He continued to watch his secufity feeds as he wished for something to make his night more interesting. 'Good thing werewolves don't NEED sleep.'  

DFangPro

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:51 am
Uwn sighed and watched the door that Shred had left through. She was brought out of her thoughts as the cat jumped onto her lap. "Miyu... does Ethan know you have this kitty?" she asked as she sofly stroked it's head.

Dusty came out of the kitchen. He had been fixing the stove, but in truth it had only taken ten minutes at the most. He had spent the other twenty, stealing bits of food and drink, then eating them without the kitchen staff noticing. His wings were still withdrawn into his back, but his halo was in place as he stood behind Shred, looking over his shoulders at the moniters.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games