Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:12 pm
Cuwen
Amy sighed and tilted her head back on the wall. "Dec, just because I look tired doesn't mean you have to go. If you want to go, fine. I won't stop you. I'm done trying to make people like me or want to be around me. I would like you to stay around, but I'm not going to force you."

((Good lesson to learn early in life, Amy-girl.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:15 pm
{{Seconded. The more you try to make people like you, the more you push them away and the more miserable you make yourself.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:22 pm
Amy sighed and finally shut the front door. She should be thankful that Dec showed up at all. He had been the only one to do that. But frankly, she wasn't feeling too thankful about anything at the moment except for Thistle.

She sighed, picked up Thistle from the couch, who nuzzled her closely and seemed to latch onto her side, and then went into the bedroom to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:25 pm
((Not caring what people think is one of those strengths that can be a weakness at the same time. A person who is strongly independent and follows their own set of rules can be very appealing, but then again who wants to date the a** that doesn't really care what you think? mrgreen ))

*walking down the road from the bar Kai sighs in front of Amy's door and knocks*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:34 pm
{{Thank you, Kai. smile You put into words what I couldn't.}}

Amy was just about ready to slip into bed, her eyes still red, when she heard a knocking at the door. She sighed softly, walked out of her room, and went to the door. She looked through the peephole and gasped softly when she saw Kai on the other side of the door.

She pulled back and then slowly opened the door. She smiled softly at Kai and then stood back so that he could enter. "Hey, Kai. What a pleasant surprise. Please come in."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:41 pm
((Okay, I would like to point out neither of us said anything about not caring what people think. We said that you shouldn't try to make people like you or want to be around you. People should want to be around you for who you are, not what you do. ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:46 pm
((Shojo manga can be very insightful sometimes rofl ))

*he shyly waves with the arm the handcuffs are on and steps in* Heyo. What's been going on?  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:51 pm
Amy's eyes widened when Kai stepped into the light of her house and she could clearly see what he was wearing... or more like not wearing.

She quickly went into her living room, picked up a soft fuzzy blanket, and came back into the hallway. She wrapped it around Kai. "Kai, what happened?! Why are you only half dressed, and why do you have handcuffs on?!"

She gently tried to lead him into the living room, but she didn't want to force him.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:55 pm
((Why is no one asking why he's a woman?! rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:57 pm
{{Uh... I can only speak for myself, but maybe b/c... uh... she's so transfixed with his hair and eyes! XD lol!!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:02 pm
*eeeeyaaaah... am I still naked?! don't look down... that'll make it obvious... oh. Now I get how the curse works... realize you aren't wearing clothes in front of someone who matters to you... brilliant.*

*blushes violently* W-well that's a long story... I made fun of a gypsy and when I woke up I was naked, handcuffed to the towelbar in the bathroom of a fullservice gas station. I'm still wondering if she meant for me to be one of the "services" and I'm even more concerned because I don't know if I'd been used or not... *at that point he gripped the blanket and hugged himself tightly with it and followed Amy*  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:04 pm
damecharlie
((Why is no one asking why he's a woman?! rofl rofl ))

((I've had a female avi for a while... seriously was Tes the only one who noticed? sweatdrop rofl lol))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:08 pm
((No, I noticed... Just didn't say anything.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:09 pm
Amy's eyes were wide while Kai explained what had happened, or at least what he remembered. When he finished, Amy looked like she might start crying again, though she didn't. She pulled Kai gently down onto the couch and then guided him back so that he was lying against her along the couch. She removed his hat and started to run one of her hands through his hair while her other arm wrapped around Kai.

"Oh sweetie... God, I don't know what to say, Kai. Do you need anything? Food, drink, anything?"

She kissed the top of Kai's head and then rested her forehead against the top of his head.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:11 pm
Chef_Karrie
((No, I noticed... Just didn't say anything.))

{{Same. I noticed it when Kai cross dressed that one day, though I don't think you RPed that day. I was going to have Amy say something if you came into the story. wink }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games