Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:22 pm
Tediri says:
(wow..this died ._.)

Bai now...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:24 pm
(did rather didn't it... I wonder if Rao is having trouble getting on again?)  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:27 pm
Tediri says:
(Same here, and maybe... ><)

Bai now...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:11 pm
(sorry folks. Like a said before, life is a b**** when it comes to hours and computer time.)

Enisis looks back at Roselyn and lets out a long sigh. "I have no true and reasonable idea. You kind of lose sense of direction out here." Enisis laughs before wandering off to the top of a pile of rubble, looking out for a good bunker like hiding spot, or any other signs of life.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

She kept walking, but slowered her pace a bit so Enisis could catch up when he needed to. "I know what you mean..." She called, looking around at the old buildings that used to stand around here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:20 pm
"This world is slowly begining to fall apart bit by bit." Enisis shakes his head and climbs back down the rubble mound and rushes back down to Roselyn.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Nodding slightly, she said, coming along a cat pawing through rubble. She stared at it curiously, and it looked back at her when it noticed her. Hissing, it started to claw at her feet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:45 pm
(I dunnno what to post because no one is talking to my characters TTT-TTT)  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:43 pm
Tediri says:
(I'm sowwie D: )

Bai now...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:18 pm
((um can someone include me crying ))  

Naocute X3

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:20 pm
(have her be in the cells that's where my characters are)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:40 pm
(Umm...my character is randomly in this cell I dont know about as well. D: sorry I havnt beeen on. Lifes been crazy.)  

bebosis

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:29 pm
Zach bends over and stretches a bit. Then he jerks himself back upright as a single very important thought rushes through his mind. "Oh damn. We still need to find the main radio." He says outloud to everyone, knowing fully well that the air strike is most likely circling its target area.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Well. Aint that a feisty little kitty." Enisis says, kneeling down a little ways away from the cat. He hasnt seen a cat in a long while due to well, all of whats happened. He used to own one. Named it runt. He couldnt find it when they had to abandon their homes in the military base so it was probably killed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:36 pm
Yuka frowns then opens her eyes wide. She had also forgotten about the air strike. "they'd have one here wouldn't they?" she glanced side to side as though expecting to see one.

Maarg shrugged slightly to show he wouldn't know.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:42 pm
Yes they would, but I dont think it would be in here since this is where they keep the prisoners. We need to see if they have a comm tower or maybe a communications room." Zach begins searching through the man's clothes for either a map or some kind of keycard. He comes up with nothing.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games