Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:36 pm
I smiled at him & started finishing off my food so then I can just watch him finish up his meal.
"Ready, get set......go!" I shouted as I watch the two team dash away to start the tag team tag game!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:37 pm
Kisa ran around then hid in a shed so she wouldn't be seen or caught.

Kyo ate his meal slowly.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:56 pm
"So, uh, What do you like to do Kyo-kun?" I ask after awhile.
I notice a shed & hide in it, not realizing of hand that someone else was there.(Oh, we can only imagen LOL)
I hid in a bush near the pond.
I hid up in a tree.
I hid behind a tree
I sighed I really didn't want to play, but was forced to so I hid at the side of the house by a bush.
I decided to hide between a bush & a tree while thinking as to where to find them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:02 pm
Kyo looked at her, "I like training and kicking Yuki's a**." he chuckled and finished his meal.

Kisa looked around the dark room and saw someone in there. she made her way over to the person but wound up triping on something.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:03 pm
I laughed at that last bit of the statement, "Oh, my! I see cool! well I like to train sometimes, but I like games more, oh, & I like kickin' Sakura's a**!" I say grinning.
I turned enough that when I senced the other person that they fell on top of me, in which turned out to be Kisa, I blushed "Kisa-san?" I muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:24 am
(vamp!!!!! *glomps her* i missed u so much!!!!!!!!)

Kanatta sat on top of the roof watching everyone else. She was bored but she didn't want to play tag either. She laughed as Miroku was standing out in the open wondering where everyone was at.

Miroku looked around confused. "Guys!! What am I, chopped liver?"

Izon came up onto the roof with Kanatta. "May I sit here?"

Kanatta looked back at him. "Sure you can."

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:34 pm
I noticed Miroku standing there I yelled out to him, "Miroku! You can be on Neji's team!" I then fell someone behind me. I slowly turned to see Neji I jumped before he could touch me. "Whoa! That was close!
*other's are still hiding*
(Aaaaahhhh, good to be back! *hugs back* missed ya too)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:50 pm
Miroku looks around hearing Naruto. Then he starts running in that direction to Naruto.

"Sooo........"

"Why are you really up here Izon." she said as she watched everyone play tag.

Izon looked at her shocked. He knew he couldn't fool her, so he just sighed and turned his attention towards the little game. "I wanted to make sure you was ok after what happened earlier."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:15 pm
I then hit something I looked up confused then went wide eyed as I saw a bear growl at me, I start running as fast as I can while screaming, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
I looked over to see Naruto being chased by a bear, 'That idiot!' I thought will giving out a sigh, then smirked as I watched the show.
*the other nin see it as well except for Gaara*
I looked up in time to see Naruto streak by me, I turned around then start to run as well, "WHY DID YOU DRAG ME INTO THIS?!" I yelled as we ran.
"I didn't see you there!" I say as we continue to run.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 am
Miroku sighed then suddenly tackled the bear.

Izon and Kanatta saw what he did. "What is he doing!!!"

"That stupid idiot!!!!"

Then both of them jumped down to help Miroku. Izon grabbed Miroku out of the way then Kanatta punched the bear hard into the ground.

Miroku looked around confused. "Uh...thanks guys."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:50 pm
Kisa blushed when she hear Gara's voice, "I'm sorry.." Was all she was able to mumble as she tried to get up but failed, failed,and failed again.

Kyo chuckled, "Well maybe we can spar sometime."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:32 pm
I laughed, "Haha, alright" I was now grinning at him.
I blushed at Kisa-san as she kept trying to get up, but failing every time so I gently sat up, but didn't move any farther then that as she landed on me again & we kissed. I could have sworn my face was as red as my hair!
I huffed a bit to catch my breathe then I say, "Thanks, Miroku, Izon, Kanatta for helpin' us!"
I could only nod as I collapse by Naruto so I could catch my breathe as well.
*the rest were snickering in there hiding spots*  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:50 am
Miroku was smiling and scratching the back of his head with the expression like this. sweatdrop

Izon looked at Kanatta then got wide eyed. Then he just ran for cover hoping that the others would too.

Miroku watched as Izon ran away. "Hey where you going!" Then he looked back at Kanatta.

Kanatta then punched him the face before he completely looked back at her. She sent him flying and maybe broke his nose......again. "YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 pm
I gave her a look like this * eek * as I saw her punch Miroku like that. I then took off running be for she thought of hitting me!
*the rest is also in shock eek *  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:26 pm
Kisa was blushing deeply. She obviously hadn't plan on that happening. She stumbled up and sat by the wall covering her mouth and red face. Normally she would say sorry, but at the moment she just didn't know if she could speak.

"Well i've seen the show before and i can admit that you could probably kick my a** so i guess you should try and have mercy on me." Kyo chuckled and looked at her also grinning.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games