Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 pm
Chione pretended to wince in pain each time he spanked her, but it was obvious it was only for show. "Well," She began, rolling her body a little on his legs. "That is, only if you want to. Because I find cuddling more fun than this. But, then again, your choice." Blinking innocently at him she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:57 pm
"It's all your choice here, Chione." Bomani said with a smile. "I don't mind cuddling, or spanking you. Both are fine by me, even though I too enjoy cuddling, if you enjoy the spanking, then I'll keep going." he said.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:06 pm
Frowning again Chione lifted herself off of his legs, lying beside him. "Bomani, I appreciate how sincere you are, really." She said softly, beginning to cuddle. "But, tonight, is there anything you really want to do? I mean, I never hear you complain that much, or whine for something." Sighing she looked up into his eyes. "In this society, I guess you haven't had the chance to do so. But, tonight, you can do what you want." Stopping she hoped that he wouldn't be angry with what she said. All that she wanted to see was if he could express his desires, his wants and needs, instead of addressing her first.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:10 pm
"That's not the reason I was asking, Chione." Bomani said softly, lying next to her and holding her close, looking back into her eyes. "I only asked because it could hurt you, and if you didn't want to, I didn't want to keep going." he said. He smiled and brushed some hair out of her eyes.
"I'm happy just being with you. What I want to do is just hold you, touch you, kiss you." he said, running one hand slowly up her bare side. "That's all I need to be happy." he said softly, smiling.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:24 pm
"You spanking me didn't hurt at all." Chione replied, moving up and resting her forehead on his. "I just wanted to make sure you are satisfied with tonight." On that note she looked down, blushing slightly. Her mind had come upon the thought of pleasuring him, which brought her shame. How could she think of doing such a thing. Still, she would do anything Bomani would ask of her, since no one else in both worlds mattered to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:26 pm
"I'm satisfied just being with you." Bomani said sincerely, smiling. He noticed she looked down, and he put his hand on her cheek. "That, we'll do only if we can hide the results." he whispered. He kissed her softly on the cheek, then smiled.
"Well, if the spanking didn't hurt...would you like a little more? It's kind of interesting to see you in a different light like that, Chione. I always saw you as an innocent girl...and while you are still innocent, that little bit of a wild streak you have is very appealing to me." he said, smiling.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:31 pm
"Really now?" Chione asked, blushing a bit more. "I thought that it wouldn't be so appealing to you." She admitted, bringing an arm across his body and bringing it up so that her hand cradled his head. "A little more, if you want to continue." Chione chuckled, kissing him on the cheek, trailing her lips across his skin until they landed on his.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:37 pm
Bomani chuckled. "Yes, I do find it appealing, it's different in a way that I like." he said, as she cradled his head. He smiled into the kiss on the lips, pulling away for air. "Okay, just a little more." he said, waiting for her to lay across his legs again. "Do you want it the same force as before, or maybe a little harder?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 pm
Moving away from him and then lying across his legs again Chione looked up at Bomani. "Same force, though I can't believe now that you are actually doing this." She laughed, sighing as she placed her head on her arms again. "Spanking a princess, how naughty of you..." She murmured, turning her head as she teased him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:44 pm
"Is it a good thing or a bad thing?" Bomani asked, about her not believing that he was doing it. He spanked her again, with the same amount of force, grinning mischievously when she turned her head to look at him.
"Is it naughty of me to spank my princess, or naughty of her to want to be spanked?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:49 pm
"I find it... a bit of a relief, actually." Chione admitted, smiling. "You seem to be so selfless sometimes, Bomani, that to do something for you is an honor for me." The princess then looked up to the ceiling in thought. "Well, both ways. The only catch is that I want to be spanked because you enjoy it, and you spank me because I like it." Giving him a brief smirk Chione lifted herself so that her forearms rested on the bed. "So, who is really naughty here?" She asked, her hair resting in disarray as strands framed her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 pm
Bomani spanked her again while she spoke, smiling. "I guess we're both the naughty ones here." he said. "But you're the bad one here." he teased, kissing her on the cheek at the exact same time he spanked her. "Consider this your punishment for finding my weak spot." he teased.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:58 pm
"Ah? Me, the bad one?" She asked incredulously, though she was only playing. "You are the bad one, since this is your idea of a punishment." Chione reached up, bringing a hand up to his cheek. "There are other ways to punish me, but you decided to spank me." Pouting a little she moved a little, as if asking for another spank.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:02 pm
"Oh, like what?" Bomani asked, spanking her again. A primal side of him felt a little excited every time his hand contacted with her bottom, and he had to control himself a little.
"What punishment could I give my Chione that wouldn't hurt her, but would stop her from being a bad girl?" he asked with a mischievous grin.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm
"Mmmm..." Chione stretched out a little, then lied down again. Looking to him she saw that he was indeed enjoying this, and she didn't want him to stop. "Well, I'm not too sure. I thought your imagination could think of something up, since I was surprised when you brought up spanking me." She replied, her eyes daring him again to think of something. Right now, she didn't care if they went too far tonight, since it might be their last chance to do so.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games