Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:38 pm
Soon, Iago couldn't keep kissing her. He pulled away, smiling. "You are so incredibly perfect, Evie, you have no idea." he whispered, looking into her eyes. "I almost feel unworthy of you." he added truthfully. He did, sometimes, feel unworthy of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:42 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago move away from her kiss and she knew it was time to stop. She saw those violet eyes look into hers and she simply melted for him. He thought she was perfect?

"If I am perfect, you are god-like." Evie whispered to him, kissing him quickly on the cheek. She could see the light in the room grow into a more deep orange as the sun looked in on them.

"I do not know what I have done to get you in this way....but I am glad I did it." She smiled.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:45 pm
"Well, Evie, I promise I'll tell you when we go to the cabin." Iago promised with a smile. There, he would tell her exactly why he fell for her.
"It's not long now. Once the sun goes down...I'll disguise you as a porter. I have a cloak you can wear...if I made it so I had a light pack that rested off your shoulders and didn't touch your back, or perhaps put some padding between it and your back, could you carry it, just from the castle to the stables?" he asked softly. He didn't want to put her in any more pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:47 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie scoffed and winked at her Iago.

"I can do it, do not underestimate me my love." She grinned at him. His smile made everything so much better, even physical pain.

Evie ran her fingers through Iago's hair and sighed, they could finally be together soon.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:49 pm
"Alright." Iago said. It wouldn't be long until he could tether the pack to a horse.
"Have you ever ridden a horse, before?" he asked her. They had to ride out of town, and it would make it easier to get up the mountains.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:50 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie thought back to earlier days when she would go visit her other family's home and would spend time with them on their farm. They had horses there as well, albeit not pure bred or anything but they were horses still. She had ridden them for awhile and had gotten used to it.

"Yes I've ridden...I believe I still know how. It's kind of like....getting....back up on a horse." Evie frowned, realizing that her comparison fell flat in this situation.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:54 pm
"Good. For appearance's sake, we'll ride out on a horse. Besides, it will make it easier to climb the mountain." Iago explained. He smiled.
"I've never been this excited in my life, to know that in a little while, I can escape my life as a royal and live the life I've always wanted: a life of a commoner, with my beautiful Evie." he said with a bright smile, kissing her on the lips quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:02 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and wanted the sun to go down faster...it was taking much too long to get dark and she just wanted to set out now. Evie squealed when he kissed her on the lips, she was so excited as he said he was.

"I can't wait....this is taking forever!" She sighed, exasperated. The sun was still sinking.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:04 pm
"Well, why don't you explore the study downstairs while I get us ready?" Iago asked, smiling. He slid out from under her and reached for a pack next to his dresser. He opened it up and filled it with a few outfits that he owned, all of which were nowhere near as fancy as what he wore usually. If he was to spend his days with Evie for a while, it would be as equals. That done, he picked up another, smaller bag, this one for himself, and went over to the sole bookcase in the room, filling it with a handful of his favourite books.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:08 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie did as she was suggested and climbed out of bed, fixing the shirt on her. She tiptoed over to him and kissed his chek lightly before padding out of the room silently and heading down a fligh of stairs. She peeked her head in through a couple of doors until she saw the study, it was full of books and she smiled. It was so Iago...books and more books. It smelled like old books in the room and she grinned, no smell could compare to its sweet aroma.

"I could get used to this." Evie whispered as she scanned a section of books.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:11 pm
For appearance's sake, Iago strapped his sword to the outside of the pack. It wasn't terribly heavy. He found a piece of cord and took a spare pillow out of a drawer and tied it to the back of the pack. Even though Evie said she could handle it, he knew she would appreciate the extra padding.
He walked downstairs, leaving the back and bag upstairs. He smiled at her, seeing her scan the rows of books. He heard her speak, and he laughed softly.
"If all goes well, you will." he promised. He planned to propose to her, should they find a way to get Jocelyn out of the picture.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:17 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie whirred around suddenly and her hand flew to her heart, he'd scared her to death. She breathed heavily and laughed at her reaction.

"You must warn me the next time you are sneaking up...I very nearly had a heart attack." Evie smiled and opened a random book. The smell of the pages wafted up and she inhaled deeply.

"How I would be able to live in here...it's wonderful."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:19 pm
Iago laughed. "I figure that if I warned you, you'd jump anyways." he said, smiling as he walked over to her.
"It is, isn't it?" he asked softly, looking around. "By the way, if any book catches your eye, feel free to tell me. I'll pack it in my bag to take with us." he told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and turned to see him look around the study, examining the books there. She shook her head with a light laugh and continued to look around the study. She didn't think she would need books along with the trip, she would have to cook and do some cleaning and foraging and other house chores to keep her busy.

"There are so many...." Evie mused, her fingers lightly trailing along the bindings.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:24 pm
"The library has even more. These are just the choice texts." Iago said with a smile. "Some are historical for me to study, and some are stories." he said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Choose as many as you'd like." he said with a smile.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games