Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 pm
(( > 3> ... well when someone needs Shen pm me. I'm sick and tired of reading five pages every day ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:56 pm
((or you can ask someone to quickly summerize what exactly happened.))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:41 pm
(just look for the posts of the person he was last with.)

Erika walked out of the main room, and to the smaller room she'd left Shen in.

Ross smiled and drank again. "that is better." He looked over at Kraga. "any one would think that the long sleep he had wasn't enough..." he smiled.

Kraga stirred. He'd seen the inside of the Rebel's base in his dreams, Erika talked with one of her assasins. But he hadn't been able to hear what was said. He growled in frustration, then the huge dragon woke himself up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 pm
"Ah Kraga you finally awaken, well i hope you had a nice sleep," Scarlet smiled and waked over to him. She grabbed Ross and then they led Kraga out of the cave. "We should get going now, don't want people to get worried now," she chuckled.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:02 pm
Ross was dragged out of the cave. He looked up at the sky. The rain was still pelting down, but the storm had left. trees were burnt down every so often. Ross mounted Kraga with a little less ease than earlier, but still with cat like agility.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:05 pm
Scarlet followed Ross and mounted Kraga aswell. After getting dry she was now again wet. Scarlet looked down at the ground and sighed. "This is troublesome," she said to herself.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:09 pm
Ross looked back, half a smile on his face. "what is troublesome?"

Kraga felt the two on his back. He pushed hard of the ground and with a few beats of his wings he was high in the air again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:11 pm
*wakes up having heard something loud in the distance* what the! gah all that noise is getting on my nerves maybe i should go tone it down a bit. *leaves the INN*  

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:18 pm
Scarlet shook her head, "Nothing really. Its not important i was just talking to myself is all no need to worry." Scarlet laughed but it was kind of shaky. She averted her eyes away from Ross and looked down at the distant ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:56 pm
Ross turned around on Kraga so that he was facing Scarlet. "what troubles you? you know you can tell me." He looked into her eyes with concern.

The moment the castle came into sight, Kraga lowered in the sky. The rain was hard on his back and wings. He desperatly wanted to get out of it.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:05 pm
Scarlet shook her head again not wanting him to know what was going on in her head, "I'm fine don't worry, these troubles will go away soon." She looked at him and smiled. Now she didn't know whether her eyes showed that she didn't mean the smile but at the moment it didn't matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:05 pm
*winces at the touch of the rain* gah i hate the freaking rain. uh being wet is so unpleasant -_-  

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:08 pm
Ross looked at her for a moment. He knew her to well to think that was all there was. But he shrugged and turned around on Kraga as the dragon made ready to land.

Kraga landed soflty on the ground. He stretched his wings out then folded them hard against his shaking body. He dropped his shoulders to the ground and waited for Scarlet and Ross to dismount.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:18 pm
Scarlet slid off of Kraga and went over to him, "Go back to the cave now the rain should stop soon. I know how much you don't like the rain." Scarlet patted him and as Ross jumped off Kraga took off toward the cave where he would be sheltered. "Lets go inside it's freezing out here," Scarlet waved over to Ross and she walked over to the castle doors.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm
Ross followed her at a distance that was appropriate for castle life.

Kraga did as he was told. He flew fast to the cave and was there within minutes. He settled himself down in the cave and watched Scarlet through his dreams.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games