Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:49 pm
Kaeanlanna pushed the hair back from her face, looking up at him as she stood up. She stood still for a moment before suddenly wrapping her arms around him. "Don't ever do that again..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 pm
Raudr had expected some sort of temper and maybe a physical hit but she threw her arms around him instead. He sighed and wrapped his own arms around her."I promise."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:07 pm
Kaeanlanna pulled away slightly, then knocked him upside the head gently. "Good, because you scared me half to death." She said with the best serious face she could manage at the moment before wrapping her arms around him again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:52 pm
Raudr kissed her lightly on the forehead. "I know. This whole relationship thing is sorta new to me you know? I'm glad we can work things out though."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 pm
Kaeanlanna saw Keenan roll his eyes, and walk off, probably to resume hunting, or to lay down. "You know, your stunt might not have gone according to plan, and you could have ended up falling out of those branches, where would that have left me?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:03 pm
Raudr smiled gently. "I actually could probably survive that fall with some magical help. I wouldn't get away completely scratch-free, of course but I'd survive."He gave her an extra little squeeze before letting go. "I don't plan to leave you that easily."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:12 am
Kaeanlanna looked up at him and shook her head. "There was a probably, not a definately in that sentence..." She said simply. "And, good...I don't want you just disappearing like that, especially if it's permanately."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:27 pm
Raudr looked down, serious. "I won't leave you. Unless you want me to."He looked over at the countryside over the cliff.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:03 pm
Kaeanlanna pursed her lips. "Good, cause I don't want you too...." She said, noticing his gaze roam. "And, I'm still upset with you..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 am
Raudr looked back to her and grinned."I'd be really surprised if you weren't. What can I do to make you not upset?"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:54 am
Kaeanlanna shrugged. "I don't know..." She said honestly. Usually she just either vented, or fumed. Let it all out, or kept it in...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:59 am
Raudr shrugged as well. "Well then, I guess I'll just have to find what you want from me then won't I?"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:03 am
Kaeanlanna looked up at him. "Good luck with that...If I don't even know, it'll be pretty hard for you to find out."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:27 pm
((Argh! writer's block. Can't think of anything else to do))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:31 pm
Kaeanlanna bit her lip momentarily. "What ever it is though, it'd better be good..." She said, letting go of him and beginning to walk back to camp, or at least try. He had led her there in the first place, and she hadn't been paying attention. When she realized she shouldn't keep walking until she knew which way to go, she stopped, and rested against a tree.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff