Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Somehow...
Somehow Ryu could make Naoko smile in ways that he had never thought possible.
"Hey, Yumi-chan." the pianist spoke, bending down and picking up the puppy, holding her close to his chest.
The tiny black poodle licked his face almost obsessively in response.
"I slept fine, aside from an annoying wake-up call, literally, from my company." Naoko couldn't help but sigh. "I've got to get to the studio soon... which means I'll need to take Yumi back to my place and change clothes."
It was apparent that Oumori was comfortable in Ryuukaze's apartment, and that the young man really didn't want to go into the studio.
Of course this had more to do with his lack of a song than anything else.
Reaching one arm out, Naoko wrapped it around Ryu's neck and pulled the other musician close. "I'd say you were lovely sleeping beside me, but something tells me," the blond smirked. "That you didn't sleep much."
That something, of course, were the dark circles under the violinist's eyes.

(((Just a quick side note from me... Now I know it's the holidays and we're all kinda lazy... me especially... but I'm noticing quite an overuse of the word "he" so I ask everyone to try and be more creative by using other things than "he" to talk about your character. Hair color (ex: the brown haired man), eye color (ed: the green-eyed man), height (ex: the shorter), name (ex: Naoko), last name (ex: Oumori), nickname (ex: NAKO), occupation (ex: the vocalist), age (ex: the younger man)... all of those can be used instead of "he". You can even go further and say things like; 'the bare-footed pianist', 'the groggy bass player', or even 'the unconscious guitarist'. So I encourage everyone to come up with more ways to talk about your character... than "he". So let's make this RP the best we can and get as creative as possible!)))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:09 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryu wasn't sure why, but knowing the pianist had to go...well, it kind of hurt. Wasn't like he didn't know that it was going to happen or anything, but a part of him just felt as if Naoko belonged...would be there with him forever even.
"Yumi-chan was such a very good girl. No accidents or anything." he rubbed the puppy in top of her head.
The vocalist stepped into the dining area and began sliding food into a bento box.
"I made us breakfast, but I understand. Duty calls and whatnot, though I can't say I'm happy to see you go."
As Naoko pulled him close though, a feeling of peace washed over him. Just being touched by his golden angel was better than anything he could wish for in the whole world.
"Heh...how could I sleep with one as beautiful as you beside me? I was almost afraid that if I closed my eyes you would disappear." he placed a soft peck on the pianist's pale lips.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Smiling slightly, Naoko pressed his lips back against Ryu's own, deepening that soft peck.
When he pulled back, his amber eyes were sparkling mischievously. "I DID tell them that I'd be in when I could be... so... perhaps we should enjoy breakfast first, hmm?"
There was so much in that gaze that was unsaid... so many hinted at thoughts and meanings...
But in truth, Oumori didn't want to leave. He wanted to relax... to spend another day off with his akuma...
And instead, his studio had the gall to call him and complain about an unfinished piece of music!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:43 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Shaking out his hair, Ryu laughed and stopped what he had been doing, leaving the food on the plates.
"Ah...I see. You said you would be in when you 'could' be. What if you can't get there until tomorrow?" the soloist swaggered away from Naoko and into the kitchen, dipping into the fridge and pulling out a can of whipped cream.
He had the most devious of devilish looks in his eye, but he grabbed a box of hot chocolate as a cover up to his dirty thoughts.
"What can I do for you, then, my tenshi?" Ryu asked the mother of all loaded questions.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Gently, Naoko set Yumi down, before turning to grab one of the dried bowls on the kitchen counter. He filled it with water, placing it on the tile for the puppy.
Her food bowl wasn't far away, food from the previous evening still there.
One golden eyebrow arched in question at the objects which his akuma had so blatantly pulled out of the fridge.
"That hot chocolate isn't hiding your thoughts, akuma-kun." Oumori said with a smirk, arms crossed over his chest as he watched the other man. "Would it be too much to ask if you could... keep me company?"
That, alone, had so many meanings.
There was the fact though that NAKO was actually hungry... but a few fruits and that whipped cream....
Oh the possibilities...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:24 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Moving across the room with a swift grace to rival that of any ballet dancer, the violinist tossed the box of cocoa mix over his shoulder and plucked a red strawberry from a bowl on the table, spraying a bit of whipped cream on the tip.
"I would love nothing more than to keep you company, dahling..." Ryu held the berry toward Naoko's lips, pulling the pianist's body closer with his free arm until they were practically glued together from the waist down.
"Though I wonder just how you knew what I was thinking." a sly, crooked, and handsome as hell grin settled on his lips.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

TheHumanMetronome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:26 pm
User Image Scotty stood annoyed at the door where his keyboardist was tapping his hard soled shoe up and down. It had been a full fifteen minutes, since he had called Nako. The manger had given him time to come down the studio, and but that time was up. It was now time to come with him. The blond only smoked when annoyed, so Nako would know that his manger was not happy with him at all.
He wore a white button up shirt with the top button undone, black leather pants, which he simply looked smashing in and black leather shoes, his blond hair was tied back in a loose ponytail with glitter streaks through it.
His pale fist slammed on the door.
" NAKO! I know you are in there! I will come in there!" he said trying to hide his anger the best he could.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image Joe wheeled his bike out of his apartment and sighed. After the release of 'Strike Up!'s first album 'OUT!', his band had not gotten together to make any music. The young man was starting to wonder if he would ever make music with his friends again.
Hearing a loud bang next to him, the short boy jumped and turned his head, the hood falling off his head, showing his recently dyed dark brow hair with red highlights, which hadn't turned out the way he liked. He wore a sleeveless black hoodie with a golden dragon on it, tan cargo sorts and bright green flip flops.
His moment of sadness quickly turned to a fangirl moment. Standing in his hallway was 'Wiggy Starlit' himself. The boy resisted the urge to scream like a girl. He was famous now, that just wasn't suppose to happen.
So he decided to to act like an adult.
The lead singer inched closer to the famous star with his bike, making it look like he was heading for the elevator.

TheHumanMetronome

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Smirking, Naoko made sure that his hips hit Ryu's own when they were pulled close, "Mmmm... looks delicious..." the pianist whispered before taking a bite of the strawberry, half of it, and the whip cream, now in his mouth.
He chewed for a moment, "Nice and ripe... not bitter, but not too sweet..."
That smirk never left his face however...
How had he known?
"Intuition." NAKO teased, playfully licking a speck of whip cream from the corner of his mouth. "That and..."
BAMN!
Startled by the sudden slamming on Ryuukaze's apartment door, Naoko's blond head turned drastically when he heard that voice.
The same voice that had woken him up.
"Kuso..." Oumori whined, just as Yumi starting barking defensively at the sound.
Turning back to Ryuukaze, amber eyes wide and pleading, Naoko put his hands together in a pray fashion in front of him.
"Hide me." was the simple request.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:14 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Perhaps Ryu enjoyed this a little too much. Watching those full lips take the strawberry in between them made him a little stiff.
He was about to move in for the kill when a harsh slamming began on the door to his apartment.
"The ******** was that?!" he half whispered in shock.
The voice calling out on the other side of the door let him know all too well though.
They were coming after his Naoko.
Oh hell no.
To top it off, his NAKO wanted him to hide him.
"Your wish is my command." Ryu said as he whisked the blond off of his feet, snagging Yumi under one arm and hauling them into Ryu's private study int he very back of his flat.
"Ok..stay here...and be very, very quiet." the soloist pressed a soft kiss to his lover's lips before retreating to the living area again, making sure the door to the study was shut tight and locked.
With a deep breath, Ryu opened his front door.
"Can I help you?"  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

TheHumanMetronome

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:02 am
User Image
Scotty looked down at the man in front of him.
" I know NAKO is in there and he's now 45 minutes late to record his keyboard part. Either you go get him..." he said quiet seriously and then looking down the hall at the boy with the bike.
His voice lowered to a whisper. " Or I tell that kid who is trying to be all ninja like to pretend he doesn't know who I am, that a member of Hikari ya Yami is in here and the famous Ryuukaze is living in the apartment next to him. Which means your never get a moment of private with your precious NAKO again."
The blond took a drag from his cigarette, he really hated to resort to threats. But this seemed to be the only way to get NAKO the studio.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 am
User Image
Joe stood still when he saw the famous star look down the hall at him.
Apparently the star had noticed him all along.
Though that was really surprising to him.
Even when he was trying to be sneaky and quiet, he was quiet the opposite.
His mother caught him every year he tried to sneak into the Christmas presents.
Plus these halls were so narrow, the tall blond could probably hear his breathing.
The dark haired teen also doubted that he was recognized as Joe from Strike UP!.
He was famous, but not super famous.
Joe hummed one of his own songs, as he walked closer to the man and the open door, using his bike as a shield of sorts.

TheHumanMetronome

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:02 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Red eyes went from pleasant to deadly in an instant.
Ryu didn't give a DAMN what this guy wanted, who he was, or what he was saying.
Obviously, though, this guy had no idea about Ryuukaze.
Rule number one, don't threaten Ryu. There is nothing you CAN threaten him with that would really bother him.
Rule number two, don't ******** with Naoko, even if you are his boss. Naoko is the only one Ryu cares about.
And number three...privacy is the last of Ryu's concerns. Go ahead, tell the world. Ryu will just do Naoko up against a window for everyone to see, if need be.

"I'm sorry...what makes you think my dear Naoko is here? He left about fifteen minutes ago. Really, terribly sorry..." he smiled at the taller man who was attempting to threaten him.
Glancing over, he winked at the kid with the bike.
"Hey you! Kid with the bike! New neighbor, are you? My name's Ryuukaze, nice to meet you!" he winked at the kid. Of course he would be recognized, and that's how he wanted it.
The soloist turned his attenton back to the man with the cigarette.
"You were saying?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:53 pm

There wasn't even any time to argue.
Without realizing it, Naoko was shoved into Ryuukaze's study and locked away, Yumi in arms.
The kiss had been, perhaps, the one thing that broke him from his surprised stupor.
As if on cue, the blond's stomach growled...
Wincing, Naoko prayed that that particular sound, wouldn't get any louder.
He could hear them in the hall... and Scotty's threats were seemingly waved away by Ryu.
'Idiot... he'll do it, too!' NAKO couldn't help but think to himself, knowing how his manager seemed to always get his way.
Always...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

TheHumanMetronome

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 pm
User Image
Scotty put his hand on his head before sighing loudly.
" Really didn't want to resort to this." he said before walking down the hall to where the kid stood.
" I'm going to borrow your bike."
Before waiting for answer he took the bike in his hands and walking through the kids wide open door and to the balcony. Completely ignoring that he was in someone else's house.
The blonde threw the bike to the other balcony jumping to it himself.
Walking to the apartment he need to get too, he slammed the bike into the doors cracking them, before putting the now broken bike down and pushing it open with his shoulder.
The angry manger grabbed Nako by his shirt. " I am not.. pleased with you." he said before dragging him out the back door again, jumping with him in his arms to the on the balcony, and walking out the door of the apartment.
" I'll have Nako here pay for your bike." Scotty said dragging Nako toward the stairs.
The manger always got his man.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games