Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 pm
Before she drifted off to sleep, Inei kissed her softly on the lips. "Have a good sleep, Huoriel." he whispered, closing his eyes as well and holding her close.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm
Huoriel's eyes fluttered open after maybe an hour or two of sleeping. It took her a moment to realize she was still wrapped in Inei's arms. A pleasant reminder that he hadn't left. "Inei,"she whispered wondering if he was awake. If he was awake he would hear his name and if he was asleep she wouldn't have disturbed him.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:34 pm
Inei had been sleeping peacefully, but lightly. He heard his name and slowly woke up, looking at Huoriel as his eyes opened. He smiled. "Hi." he whispered, kissing her on the cheek. "Sleep well?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:41 pm
Slight heat perked up in Huoriel's cheeks as she looked at him and nodded. "I'm sorry if I woke you,"she whispered, touching her hand to his cheek aplogetically. She didn't want to wake him.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 pm
"It's alright." Inei said with a smile. He looked outside the cave, then back at Huoriel. "Almost time." he whispered, putting a hand over the one that was on his cheek. "I'm excited." he said, smiling again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:47 pm
Huoriel couldn't help, but smile at the excitement she felt in his voice. She also felt the exitement within herself. In response she leaned in, kissing him tenderly for a split second. "I am to,"she whispered, not moving totally away from him.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:50 pm
Inei smiled at her, noticing she hadn't pulled away fully. "I'm excited to show you part of my world...and most of all, I'm excited to be able to finally look into your eyes." he whispered. "That's the one thing I haven't been able to do yet that I really want to."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:55 pm
Huoriel bit her lip, slightly smiling. "I want to see it to,"she whispered after getting over the pleased feeling that came over her. She wanted to see his world more and his eyes too. She let out a happy sigh, wanting to get going, yet wanting to stay this close to him.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 pm
"I'll show you where we went today, so you can see everything you felt." Inei promised. "We can get started just as the sun goes down. It's very close to sunset." he said, still holding her. He didn't want to let go now.

[Headed off, g'night]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces