Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:28 pm
"Can we?" Kyo asked, his eyes brightening. "It would be nice to see the stars up there again."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:38 pm
Gikishou smiled and nodded. "Of course, but first..." He got out two thermaces and made some hot cocoa for the two of them, shutting them tight before putting them in a bag and handing the bag to Kyo. "That way we can enjoy the stars for longer."He said as Kyo put it on.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:58 pm
"How does drinking hot cocoa let us watch the stars longer?" Kyo asked curiously. "Does it help us stay up or does it delay the cold?" He carefully held the bag so that the thermaces seemed to stand straight and the cocoa in them wouldn't spill. It was better safe than sorry, after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:21 pm
Gikishou smiled."One, it has sugar in it, which gives energy, and it helps keep us from getting cold as well.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:39 pm
"Oh, I see what you mean," Kyo said. "Anyway, shall we go to the roof now? I don't think all the stars have come out yet, so I'd like to see them appear."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:48 pm
Gikishou nodded and walked with him upstairs to his room, putting him on his back. "Hang on tight, just like before." He told him as he climbed up onto the roof. Once there, he set him down and handed him one of the thermaces. "Here you go."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:12 pm
"Thank you," Kyo said as he took the handed thermace. It was a little chilly out, so he could understand why Giki-san made the hot cocoa. The fireflies were traveling up to the roof again and Kyo couldn't help but giggle as they circled him and Giki-san. It seemed as if they were curious to know what two humans were doing on the roof.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:21 pm
"You know... I once looked up why they lit up like that. Not how, but just why. They do it because they're giving mating signals. I always thought that was pretty cool." He said as he took a sip of his cocoa.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:26 pm
"Yeah. It's their way of attracting mates," Kyo said. He then had a curious thought. "I think the brightest firefly would be the lucky one. I wonder why it always has to be the males impressing the females when it comes to animals. We humans usually have both genders trying to impress each other."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:41 pm
Gikishou shrugged. "Maybe because females are usually dominant. Males get all the flashy colors and strength and such, but the female can still deny them. With humans,both genders can say no, but the male animals will fight for the chance at any female.,,just like some human males have to impress who they want, and the one they want isn't trying to attract them."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:49 pm
"So it's like a jock, a scholar, and a pretty girl, right?" Kyo asked. "A lot of times, because the jock is usually good-looking, the girl would go for him. It's something around those lines?" He thought of the topic a little more and then a thought struck him. "Perhaps it's like you, me, and the Joni person. I'm not trying to attract anyone, but the two of you seem to compete over me. I don't think it's the perfect analogy, but I guess it's okay, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:55 pm
Gikishou nodded at the last one. "That's pretty spot on actually." He said quietly. "You can choose Joni, you can choose me, or you might pick any of the others out there, just like some female can pick any of these fireflies around us. "He said, closing his eyes.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:15 pm
"Well, I don't plan on choosing Joni at all," Kyo said, taking a sip of his own hot cocoa. "I don't know if any sensible person would actually go for that guy. He's terrible and insensitive from what I've heard from you and from what I know from experience so far." He looked at the stars that gleamed as if they agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:19 pm
"So it's between me and the billions of other people out there..." He said as he looked up."The odds aren't in my favor if I think of it that way." He commented, taking another sip of his cocoa.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:23 pm
"Well, I don't know anybody else and I have a long time to choose," Kyo said while his mind added 'Though I'm thinking about choosing you.' He soon became shocked that his mind had come up with that thought. He wasn't homosexual, was he? He was interested in girls, right?  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games