Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:20 pm
She took a shaky breath before looking at him out of the corner of her eye.
"I'm sorry." She whispered, going to let go of his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:22 pm
"Why are you sorry?" he questioned, gripping her hand when she tried to pull away.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:26 pm
She was silent a moment.
"For a lot of things." She said at last. "You didn't need to hear all of that. I'm actually a little surprised that he went so light on me. I'm also sorry if I hurt your hand. It's...well it's a bit of a reflex whenever that particular topic comes up."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:34 pm
"Rena," Haru said, moving in front of her as he took her other hand in his. "Don't beat yourself up I'm fine." he smiled softly. "And I know its a senstive subject. You don't need to aplogize for feeling."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:37 pm
She shook her head.
"This goes against everything I've worked for. I shouldn't still be so affected by this. It's been two years. I can't even complete a mission! Maybe...maybe i have lost my touch. I shouldn't even be here."
she wanted to run. More than anything at that moment, she wanted to run. She kept her eyes on their hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm
"Come here," he said, gesturing for her to come into his arms. "It's okay."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:58 pm
She shook her head stubbornly.
"No. It's not okay. When I can't perform my job, it's never okay."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:25 pm
"You'll get back into swing with it just give it time after all you did leave for awhile,"Haru said gently. "You'll be amazing trust me."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:31 pm
"Why do you always do this?" She whispered. "Every single time I state a flaw or problem, you make it sound like it's no big deal. Whenever I want to run, you're right there stopping me. I don't get it. I don't get you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:09 pm
He shrugged slightly. "You don't have to get me just know that I'm always here for you. We are partners aren't we?" He smiled, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "You're amazing Rena Asho." Everything coming out of his mouth was true which surprised Haru slightly. He only known her for only a few days and she was already getting to him. What was the world coming to?  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:46 pm
She tensed a bit.
"Why do you do things like that?" She whispered. "It doesn't make any sense. It's almost like....you're waiting for me to need help just so you can be the one to help. It's almost like you're...."
She bit her tongue, not really wanting to finish her sentence.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:30 pm
"Almost like I'm what?" he questioned, but then shook his head.
"Rena,I'm just letting you know your not alone," he said simply. "I guess you can say its in my nature to help people." or hurt themhe thought to himself.
"Just understand I'm here, okay?" he smiled. "I'll back off if I'm being overwhelming but you got to let me know."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:28 am
"It doesn't make any sense. I barely even know you, yet you're making it clear that you won't let me fight this on my own. We're only partner because it was an order. You're acting like...like...like my old partner almost. It's almost as if you still would have chosen me to be your partner even if the director hadn't ordered it. You're not being overwhelming. I just...." She sighed, putting her hands to her face. "I just don't know anymore. I don't think I should be here. I've already cost my own brother his life. Why am I risking doing the same to you?"
She wanted to cry, but she pushed back the tears and took a shaky breath.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be putting all of this on you. I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:57 am
"Rena, you worry to much," he chuckled softly. "You don't need to worry about my safety. I'm very well trained and even if something happened to me it wouldn't be your fault. I came into this business knowing the costs so don't make it seem like its your fault."
He smiled again. "Don't be sorry Miss Asho."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:05 am
"You're still my partner. It is my responsibility to make sure you aren't killed because of me. It's already happened once and I've now failed two missions. I am sorry. This...this whole thing is just a mistake."
She took half a step back, ready to run.
"I shouldn't be here."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games