Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 pm
User ImageMoxy took Cassadee's hand and shook it. "You is working at Hogwarts now?" she asked, a spark of hope in her eyes. She was rather intrigued by this new elf and wanted to get to know her better. "Hogwarts is being the best place Moxy has ever visited."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:21 pm
Tally entered the kitchen, hands clasped in front of her, and a broad grin on her face. "Oh, Tally has been rewarded!" she exclaimed quietly, peering around the large kitchens. "Hogwarts is no bad place to work!"
User Image

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:40 pm
Cassadee smiled and said, "Yep, I sure am." She looked around and all the elves looked so happy. Maybe she would be just as happy working in the Hogwarts kitchen. "Yeah, it's pretty amazing, I gotta say!" she said with a smile and a slight cheerful squeak.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:22 pm
slappy slowly but proudly carries a ten pound bag of berries across the kitchen to make some pies.  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:24 pm
slappy slowly but proudly carries a ten pound bag of berries across the kitchen to make some pies.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:28 pm
Tally looked in awe as an elf carried the berries. She put her palms together and looked curiously around, attempting to figure out what sort of job she should undertake.
User Image

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Belle of Peace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:15 pm
Belle cautiously glanced up at the new elf. "Belle's mas- former master did not allow her to eat sweets either," she said in response to Cassadee's question. She felt Moxy shy closer to her. Belle understood Moxy's discomfort, she was always nervous when meeting new people as well. It wasn't like they're masters had introduced them to they're friends. Belle had very little experience in talking to people. Despite her unease, Belle reached out her hand like Moxy had. "I is Belle," she said, forcing a smile onto her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:41 pm
Tally glanced over at a collection of other elves and gulped, nervously walking over. "Excuse me, but are any of you the Head Elf?" she asked. "Tally is new," she explained.
User Image

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image Madame Lavande tickles the pear and walks into the kitchen, "Excuse me, I, Madame Lavande, the new Matron here at Hogwarts needs 2-3 elves to help me clean the Hospital Wing before the term begins. Is there any willing to help?" She said and took a seat on a nearby stool to wait for the first three elves to offer help.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:03 pm
"Oh, Tally will help ma'am!" Tally said rushing up and giving a clumsy curtsy to the woman. "Tally shall help all Hogwarts staff!"
User Image

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image Madame Lavande looks down to see an elf who calls herself Tally, "ok, Tally we will head to the hospital wing as soon as two other elves offer to help, I will let you know when I am ready to leave." Lily said as she waited for more elves to help.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 pm
Cassadee looked over at Belle and said, "It's alright. I'm Cassadee." She shook her hand softly, because the elf girl looked very fragile and easy to break. She smiled her best, trying her hardest to make things less awkward for all of them.

User Image  

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:48 pm
Tally grinned widely as the woman accepted her help and looked around eagerly, wondering what other house elves she'd be working with.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image Madame Lavande glanced around the kitchen and still wondered if there would be to more elfs to help her or not, if there were no offers in a few she would accept the help of Tally Elf and head out for she knew the express was drawing near and students would be arriving. "OK I am heading to the hospital wing and clean with Tally please come help if you can" Madame lavande decided to carry on with one elfs help and left for the wing..  

Oshenukhar

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:06 pm
User ImageMoxy took Belle's hand and smiled to Cassadee. "Belle is Moxy's best friend." she said proudly, though still hidden partially behind her friend. "We is making breakfast together and then..." Moxy paused, blinking a moment before turning to Belle. "And then?"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games