Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:45 pm
"Do you remember the time when we were little when we went to the beach? We climbed up on that really big hill thinking we could jump off of it into the water. You slipped at the top and was falling. I grabbed your hand but fell off too. We could have been really hurt but we weren't cause I...I let my wings out. We just glided to the ground. I told you about myself then but...the council didn't think it was a good idea for you to know and they erased your memory." Orin explained softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:53 pm
Listening, memories flooded back to him, the camping trip, the beach, falling off the hill which he thought was a cliff. The reason for his current fear of heights. However, parts of his memories seemed to be missing. His parents telling him how he wasn't hurt. He didn't know why he wasn't or what had happened. "That's was when...." he started but didn't finish what he was saying. Instead he looked at Orin, and smiled instead. "Though its a little late...thanks for saving me Ori.".  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:04 pm
Orin watched fearfully as Mikage remembered back to what had happened when they were young. Orin looked confused when the other thanked him. "You're, you're not mad?" he questioned softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:12 pm
Mikage looked at Orin shaking his head, "I'm not mad. I mean it wasn't your fault they erased my memory, I mean at the time we were only kids. Though one thing does bug me...wouldn't they have know I was the same person from back then?" he asked them curiously.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 pm
"The council doesn't know yet." Orin's father explained. "The two fae you met are currently Orin's guardians and they make the decisions. Something like this however will eventually need to be reported eventually they will hold off for as long as possible. It will eventually be brought to light and the council will decide hopefully by then we can show them theres no need for your memories to be erased a second time." Orin's father continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:02 pm
Mikage listened to Pa, as he slowly turned and looked at the table. Hearing about the possibility of MIkage's memories being erased again scared him...he didn't want that to happen and forget all over again. If he forgot he would hurt Orin again...continuously. He didn't want that to happen. "Then...we just have to make sure it doesn't happen again." he said giving a confident smile to hide the fact he was scared at such a possibility.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:12 pm
Orin looked nearly heartbroken with the thought of Mikage losing his memories once more, he didn't think he would be able to take it if he did. Orin gave a soft smile hearing the other say that they would just have to make sure it didn't happen again. "You have to make sure no one finds out then." Orin's father said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:22 am
Seeing the hurt look on Orin's face, he smiled, hearing pa's words he nodded in agreement. They would have to do their best to make sure no one found out...Mikage held back a sigh, it seems his job of protecting Orin went from just that to also making sure he kept his memories. What a tiresome day.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:53 pm
Orin watched Mikage still worried but less afraid of what the others reaction might be. It had seemed he wasn't angry at what he had told him. "Mi-kun..." Orin called softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:18 pm
Mikage was in thought as Pa went back to cooking and Orin seemed to watch him. He didn't come out of the thoughts until he heard Orin say his name softly. He looked at him giving him a smile. "I'm fine, and t'll be okay. Alright?" he said trying to reassure the other and himself. He looked to pa, "How much longer till the food?" he asked for a change of subject.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:28 pm
Orin gave a soft smile as Mikage smiled at him and told him it would be alright. "Okay..." He said giving a soft nod. "We can still go flying tonight right?" Orin questioned almost whispering to Mikage.

"Another couple of minutes." Orin's father said not looking over as he continued to cook.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:15 pm
Mikage looked at Orin nodding, "Right after dinner." he whispered back to the other as he heard Pa say when dinner will be done. He nodded and smiled.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:14 am
Orin smiled when Mikage agreed still to go out with him flying after dinner. "Alright here we are." Orin's father said setting the food on the table along with some plates. "Help yourselves."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 pm
Mikage smiled as he grabbed his plate and started to load it up. He started to dig in, after a while he got up and went to get the milk pouring a large glass. "Anyone else want some?" he asked holding it up waiting for the others to reply.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:34 pm
"Me!" Orin piped up when Mikage asked if anyone wanted any milk. He too put food on his plate and began eating. He was excited to be able to go flying.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games