Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Avatar Contest: Winter (Hijacked by Mr.Tubariffic =D) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold?
  Psh yeah!
  Psh no!
  Psh gold!
View Results

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:31 pm
ferretfan1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

double ta da
sent trade already..

I'ma have a un-uniformality attack.
That pic is bigger than the rest. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:32 pm
Flash_flood
I was thinking of entering, but do you think I'm christmasy enough? (It's the best I could do)
edit: are there any more spaces?

Yes, and yes.
The current contestants are located on the front page. Check that out for submitting info and stuff.  

Saint-Saens

Flash_flood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:27 pm
Saint-Saens
Flash_flood
I was thinking of entering, but do you think I'm christmasy enough? (It's the best I could do)

Yes, and yes.
The current contestants are located on the front page. Check that out for submitting info and stuff.
Oh, thanks. I was wondering if you could take care of the image only because I don't have the printscreen button on my computer (It's an old keyboard) I'm willing to pay the extra 50 gold for it. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:32 pm
Flash_flood
Saint-Saens
Flash_flood

Yes, and yes.
Oh, thanks. I was wondering if you could take care of the image only because I don't have the printscreen button on my computer (It's an old keyboard) I'm willing to pay the extra 50 gold for it. Thanks.

you should be able to right click and 'save picture as'. then use photobucket or tinypic to host and post it.  

froggyfluf

Flash_flood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:40 pm
froggyfluf
Flash_flood
Saint-Saens
Flash_flood

Yes, and yes.

you should be able to right click and 'save picture as'. then use photobucket or tinypic to host and post it.
Ok I'll try again, thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:46 pm
Flash_flood

you're welcome 3nodding  

froggyfluf

Flash_flood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:47 pm
froggyfluf
Flash_flood

you're welcome 3nodding
It worked, yay! I sent the Pm and trade, but since some people posted it here too, I guess I will too. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:28 pm
It's alright, either way works.

Saint-Saens

Flash_flood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:08 pm
I'm confused slightly. Am I allowed to add an item to my avatar without the contest avatar changing, or is that against the rules?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:37 pm
Flash_flood
I'm confused slightly. Am I allowed to add an item to my avatar without the contest avatar changing, or is that against the rules?

you can change your avatar w/o it changing the contest pic. if you do want to make a minor adjustment to the avi in the contest, as long as the voting hasn't started yet, ask saint and he will probably let you o.O. you'd have to resave and repost the pic for the change to be apparent in the contest. 3nodding  

froggyfluf

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:56 pm
froggyfluf
Flash_flood

you can change your avatar w/o it changing the contest pic. if you do want to make a minor adjustment to the avi in the contest, as long as the voting hasn't started yet, ask saint and he will probably let you o.O. you'd have to resave and repost the pic for the change to be apparent in the contest. 3nodding

Changing your avatar before the voting starts is perfectly fine, as long as it still fits the theme.

And as long as you have a photobucket/tinypic type link, then it won't change when you save your gaia avatar. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:16 pm
froggyfluf
Flash_flood

Thanks, but I don't want to change the contest avatar, that's what I was wondering, thanks.  

Flash_flood

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:59 pm
ya... i tried resisting, but i just miserably failed (like you all knew i would xD) <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:05 pm
froggyfluf
ya... i tried resisting, but i just miserably failed (like you all knew i would xD) <3

User Image
Good luck then biggrin  

Flash_flood

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:10 pm
froggyfluf

User Image

How could you not want to enter this silly contest? whee  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas