Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blinktjp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:15 pm
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

Skylar finally turned around when he heard Himeji happy-go-lucky voice say, "Sure!" A faint glimmer of hurt shown in his eyes as Himeji gave Ran a rose. He couldn't stand this...did Himeji enjoy hurting him?

He stared into Himeji's eyes as he turned to him, extending a rose out for him to take. Skylar couldn't take it anymore. It felt like he was suffocating.

"Keep it." Skylar said darkly as he walked away, pushing into the crowd and leaving a shocked Ran standing there. He didn't feel like speaking to either of them at the moment.
~~~

Once Skylar had gone, Ran glared evilly at HImeji.

"Damn it. Your such a nuisance. Why don't you find some other boy toy to hit it and quit it and leave Sky alone"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:11 am
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji smiled darkly and said, "If... If Skylar truly doesn't ever want to be around me again, then I'll forever leave him alone. That, I promise." He chuckled. "You can even tell him that if you want to. I'm sure he'll jump on the opportunity and tell me the moment you say it." He turned away but murmured over his shoulder, "I just wanted the confirmation to come from him." There was no mistaking the sadness in his voice. As he walked away to find some other people to give roses to, he quietly called back, "You... make him happy."

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:06 am
Skylar Yutari

"If... If Skylar truly doesn't ever want to be around me again, then I'll forever leave him alone. That, I promise." Himeji chuckled. "You can even tell him that if you want to. I'm sure he'll jump on the opportunity and tell me the moment you say it." He turned away but murmured over his shoulder, "I just wanted the confirmation to come from him."

Ran stared incredulous at him. Was he THREATENING HER?! Did he truly believe he had a ghost of a chance to catch Skylar's heart?

"Don't worry, I'm SURE he won't find you. He has ME now." She glared darkly towards the man.There was no mistaking the sadness in his voice. She watched ss he walked away, he quietly called back, "You... make him happy."

"Don't worry. I'll make him happier than you ever did." She called back. She wasn't sure if he heard that, but she hoped he did. She knew what she had to do...

~~~~~
Skylar didn't feel like going back to the haunted house. He didn't feel like being surrounded by people. He just wanted to be alone....

He had ran all the way to the roof from the student council room. He thrusted open the door, slamming it once on top of the school. He couldn't even move...he slid onto the ground, his back being supported by the door. He couldn't breath...his chest hurted. Tear's streamed from his eyes as he held his knees up to his face, curling into a ball.

Damn I'm pathetic...

Why was he crying? He had told himself over and over that he and Himeji were over...so why did he feel so suffocated? Why was he crying a river?

Snap out of it, damn it! Your stronger than this!

Was he really stronger than this? He had never felt like this before...he had never felt so hurt. It was as if his heart had been ripped from his body, and Himeji was crushing it in the palm of his hand. Why was Himeji being so cruel? What had he done to deserve this?

He wished he had never met Himeji at ALL. That way, he wouldn't feel like this.

Skylar knew he wouldn't be able to do anything for the rest of the day. He wondered if the Nurse gave out slips to leave home for the excuse of being "Lovesick"? Surely this pain was more excruciating than the common cold or a sprain. He slipped out his phone and flipped it open. He needed to at least text the headchef at his job in order to tell him that he wouldn't be coming in. He was sure they would understand...

He had flipped open his phone prepared to text his job when he got one of those random "Free Ringtone" texts. Even though his face was a complete mess, he sniffled and grinned as he said, "They pick the most randomest times to send these."

He had nothing better to do, so he clicked the link. As it signed onto the internet, a "Play" button popped up. Sky clicked the button, wondering what the free song was....

"The sun is gone and the flowers rot...
Words are spaces between us,
And I've should've been drowned in the rivers I found of token lust,
And I should've been down when you made me insecure..."

Skylar's teary eyes went wide eyed. He didn't know who sung this song, but who ever it was must be secretly watching his life..

"So break me down if it makes you feel right (So break me down),
And hate me now if it keeps you alright oh (So break me down),
You can break me down if it takes all your might,
Because I'm sooooo, much more....than meets the eye."

Skylar stared at his phone, anticipating the next verse of lyrics, but alas it cut off.

I guess that's as much as a free ringtone will get me huh?

Skylar was sure it was a sign of god trying to comfort him. That song...basically described what had been going in his life; Himeji had been trying to "break" him down....and he had succeeded. His eyes began to well up again as he hugged the phone close to his chest. There was no one he could take comfort in. He was alone.

(( crying crying crying OMG I CRIED WRITTING THIS! I think this is the most saddest post i've ever written! While writing this post, I was listening to Seether-"Breakdown" and I kept thinking about Skylar and HImeji!! :[))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:38 am
((Could you perhaps RP out Ran's reaction to Himeji too, just so I can know if I have to reply or something, or if I can continue off to after school and play practice?

And yes, that is truly sad. WHY ARE THEY SO ANGSTY?!))  

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:17 pm
((Opps sorry. I did that late at night after I had came home from trick-or-treating so I was pretty tired ~+~ lol. But I edited my post.

They're Angsty because Angsty charcaters are awesome! xD}}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Himeji sighed as he retreated to a corner in a different room. He knew that he was neglecting host duties, but he couldn't stand it anymore! He knew that Ran was completely true in her words, and it bugged him that he couldn't argue against that, even to himself.
Himeji... you're an idiot... He had to apologize to Skylar. Perhaps he could try one last time. Just maybe... But Skylar didn't want to even be around him. He didn't want a rose... from Himeji... Himeji was doing his job as a host when he offered the roses to Skylar, but he was also offering them as himself.
Then he got a miraculous idea. He would give Skylar a bouquet of roses tomorrow, and try one last time just to see if things could return to normal. But Skylar not wanting to be around him was still a problem.
Himeji knew the answer before he even thought about it. Blackmail. That was the only way. Even if that had damaged their relationship, that was the only way that Himeji could even get closer to Skylar, enough to apologize for his stupid actions.
Himeji stood up resolutely, wincing, and prepared to go to play rehearsal.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:54 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar was like a stutue. He sat in from of the haunted house, no expression painted on his face. He was in a bad mood. He could literally feel bad vibes eating away at his body (which is why some poeple had probably ran away at the sight of him, before they could even enter the haunted house). He wanted to go home already...

"Sky?"

Skylar looked up morosly. "Ran."

"Okay, YOu don't have to say anything okay? Just listen."

"....."

"I know that you and the student counsil prez have a "thing" going on.."

"We don't have a 'thing'..."

"We-well, I know you like him so.."

"No, I don't..."

The girl looked at him surprised.

"Well if you don't like him, then why won't you answer my feeling?! We've been friends since we were kids! Who knows you better than I?!"

"...I can't...Ran..."

"WHY NOT?! IS IT BECAUSE OF HIM!?"

Skylar knew who him had refered to. "No...it's not because of him...I just...I can't...sorry."

He could see the girl tearing up. Thta's right...after this...it would all be over. He wouldn't have to worry about Himeji or Ran. He would be completly alone..

"Sky...your an idiot. Even if you wnat to get rid of me, Himeji is gone. He doesn't love you. He told me himself. He said he wanted ME to make you happy. If he really loved you, he wouldn't give you up so easily!"

"I know he doesn't love me. That's not the problem here. I just want to be alone. Sorry...."

Skylar lowered his head. He couldn't look at her tear-filled face. It took him seconds to gain the courage to look. Ran...had already left.

This was what he wanted.

~~~~~~

Ran walked into play practice. Her eyes were still puffy red from crying. Had she just...been rejected?

She noticed Himeji prepping for the scene.

"I guess we both lose." She said softly as she walked past Himeji.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Himeji froze amid his preparations. What was that? Ran LOST? What did that mean? Himeji was completely confused. He had thought that Skylar would surely accept her if she ever asked. After all, he had seen them kissing in the back of Skylar's work. What more evidence did he need? And Skylar never argued back when he told Skylar to leave him alone if he didn't give a damn on the stairs.
Himeji gave himself the little hope that he still had a chance and dived into the rehearsal with renewed vigor. He knew that he would still have to blackmail tomorrow, but the fact that he even had a little chance changed his mood considerably. Himeji still ached, but at least he didn't feel like sh*t anymore.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:58 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar was felling a little better as he walked home, although he still wasn't planning to go to work. He had finally accepted that he and Himeji were never meant to be...and this took some of the weight off his chest.

"I'm home!" Skylar yelled as he walked into his house, closing the door behind him. He kicked off his shoes and dropped his sling over bag at the door.

"Hey, your home early! Don't you have work today??""

Skylar looked up to see his sister, Tomoke, sitting at the kitchen table, reading a magazine while sipping coffee.

"No...I'm not going in today...."

He didn't know why, but Tomoke seemed to look at him with a "All-knowing" look.

"*Sigh* Come sit Idiot."

Skylar sat down in the chair opposite to her as he resting his head on the table.

"Tomo...I don't understand what's going on anymore."

"But of course you don't. Love isn't that simple."

Skylar jumped at her words. How had she know?!

As if to pick up on this, she laughed as she said, "Oh come ON! Do you really think i'm an idiot? I know what it's like to be in love therefore it's easy for me to see others in love. You like that guy...Himeji i think his name is? The one that threw you that party. And from the looks of things, he likes you too! No one throws someone a billion dollar party for a FRIEND."

"He doesn't like me....he wouldn't hurt me like this if he did."

He lowered his head once again. Himeji couldn't love him.

His sister sighed heavily. "Listen Sky. Love isn't all Puppies and rainbows. Your going to have complication and your going to have fight. There are NO exception. Take me for example. I just got into an arguement with my fiance today. He was acting like an complete idiot over where he wanted to wedding reception to be. Finally, I just turned around and left him where he stood,fuming."

"What?!So are you going to break up then?"

"Of course not. I called him back after i'd had a chance to calm down, and we both apologized. So See? Everyone gets into arguements...especially with the one's you care about the most. That's how you can tell you love them. What makes a relationship stronger, is being about to talk about your issues to one another."

"..."

"Have you talked to Himeji about your feelings?"

"Well..Not directly, No..."

"Then there's your problem. Himeji's not a mind reader Sky...."

Skylar stared down at his hands as Tomoke stood up.

"Oh crap! I'm late for another dress fitting! I'm be back later on Sky!" She said as she put her jacket on and ran out the door.

Skylar waved to her, as he made a small dinner (Ramennoodles) and sat down on the couch eating them. He mulled over what tomoke had said.

"Then there's your problem. Himeji's not a mind reader Sky...."

So...did she mean, that I had to be upfront with my feelings? No...It doesn't matter. Himeji has someone else already. Beside's he told Ran himself that he didn't want to be with me....

Skylar finished his noodles, and stretched. He was pretty tired. Plus tommorow, he would have to be at school pretty early to sew the costumes ONCE AGAIN to perfection.

He walked up the stair's to his room, put on his pajama's and laid in his bed.

He wondered, just what in the hell he would do?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Himeji was feeling much better in the mornig since he had had an extensive massage upon returning home to ease his pains. He wasn't chipper, but he was glad that his pains were almost all gone. The council was glad to see him back in action.
Today, the student council was cosplaying! And they decided that nothing fit more, so they were doing none other than Ouran High School Host Club! And Kaoru wasn't being Kaoru from the OHSHC, which would be confusing. He was going to be Kyoya instead. Things got picked and Himeji ended up being none other than Tamaki. How this happened, he didn't know, but he decided that it'd still be in character for him to walk around with a bouquet in search of Skylar then. All the better.
He quickly got changed, since the costumes had been sewed overnight by the overly enthusiastic girls in the school's sewing club, always eager to do something for the divine student council.
One Himeji was done changing, he checked to make sure that none of his scars were showing. Only the one on his neck showed the slightest bit, and it was only visible if one stared at the area for a while. Himeji shivered, remembering how heavy that collar felt on his neck, and the degrading words that had been written on them.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:16 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar woke up early in the morning as he turned off his beeping alarm clock. He laid in his bed for a little bit before taking a quick shower and getting dress...he wondered what he should do. Talking to Himeji would mean more hurt...more pain...and he wasn't sure he could deal with that. But he couldn't help loving him. He had tried multiple times to stop....but he just couldn't throw away his feelings.

He grabbed a piece of toast before walking out the front door.

He knew he couldn't avoid him for the rest of his high school life...but he felt weary seeing him.

Skylar walked through the front gates about 15 minutes later. He was always amazed at how empty the school yard looked this early in the mornings. He sighed as He walked into the front doors, seetting his things inside his nearby locker. He then walked towards the Class F classroom, where he would spend the remainder of the morning sewing every sigle costume to perfection.

"Geez I always have to do work!" He grimaced, as he pushed open the classroom door. He grabbed the pile of torn costumes and set down at the front teacher's desk. Sewing would probably take him all morning...or maybe he could get it done earlier if he hurried.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:02 pm

At the opening ceremony for the third day, Himeji was greeted by even louder squeals as he walked unto the stage, obviously feeling better—though those who knew him could still tell that he was uncomfortable.
Himeji smiled down at the crowd and announced, "Today is the second to last day of the festival! It's switch partners day! And this time, you get to pick. But pick carefully in the next... thirty minutes, since you'll be stuck with them for the rest of the day. State your pairs as you walk out of this door to Odagiri." He laughed, "I mean, Kyoya." The girls in the front squealed yet again.
Himeji was about to let the day start, but then figured that he might as well use his student council powers a bit and add, "Oh, and before you go anywhere, Yutari-san, I have a request to make of you. Meet me at the school's west entrance." He sounded so stiff and formal about it.
Himeji then walked off the stage and made his way to the council room. The rest of the members were doing the switching thing again, where half of the council went out and had fun while the other half stuck in the council room as hosts.
Himeji was once again surprised when he walked into the main room, since it had been redone last minute to look like the set of Ouran also, and it was quite accurate, down to the vase in the corner. Haruhi hadn't been included in the preparations and characters.
Himeji picked up his bouquet of roses and made his way to the entrance, smiling at the girls along the way and trying as much as possible to make his bouquet seem like it was a prop. That was plausible, after all. When he got to the gate, he stood against it, just the exact 'lonely prince' image, and waited for Skylar. He had chosen this gate because it was opposite from the festivities, meaning that there would almost be guaranteed privacy here.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Skylar Yutari

" That's lucky! I actually finished early today!" Skylar grinned to himself as he laid the finished costumes on the desk. He stretched abd yawned as he stood up. He needed to get going or else he would be late for the opening ceremony.

He was amazed, He was on the other side of the hall (from the suditorium) and he could STILL hear the rabid screams of the fangirls. Just what in the hell did the student council do THIS time?! Skylar walked into the room...and found his answer.

Himeji had already came onto the stage and (being a rabid fan of ALL manga, including shojo's) He instantly knew what was going on. The student council...were cosplaying as teh Ouran HIgh School Host Club. He noticed each Of the members...He could tell the vice prez was Kyouya (which he believed the two acted the same...somewhat). He looked at Himeji, who seemed to radiate from the stage. He smiled to himself. He could tell Himeji had been dubbed "Tamaki" for the day. He believed it was a good role for him.

"Today is the second to last day of the festival! It's switch partners day! And this time, you get to pick. But pick carefully in the next... thirty minutes, since you'll be stuck with them for the rest of the day. State your pairs as you walk out of this door to Odagiri." He laughed, "I mean, Kyoya."

Skylar really didn't want that. He just wanted to be alone for the day and yet...they were making him become partners with someone?! What the hell! Well, he wasn't going to. He was going to be alone.

"Oh, and before you go anywhere, Yutari-san, I have a request to make of you. Meet me at the school's west entrance."

After hearing "Yutariu-San", Skylar was instantly pulled out of his thought. It did happen...it couldn't have. Had Himeji....just called for him? He stared with complete shock and awe as Himeji walked off the stage. Just what in the hell was he thinking?!Latly, Deep down Skylar had wished for this, over and over in his mind...but he had always dismissed it as fantasy.

But Himeji...really had called him.

Hew ondered just exactly did he want. Skylar sighed dreadfully as he began his trek to the school's west entrance. Why did Himeji insist on talking to him?! He had already giben up on him...and yet the man just wouldn't quit! If Himeji made fun of him....he would punch him.

Skylar was surprised however, when the west gate came into veiw. The area was fairly isolated from the rest of the festival...which meant they would be alone. He also noticed the bouquet of roses in his hand...no doubt a present from a loving fangirl or a prop.

Skylar walked up to the man, with a blank expression painted on his face. He crossed his arms and said as nonchalontly as he could, "So, waddaya want?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Himeji felt deeply pained on the inside upon seeing Skylar, but he didn't show it. He had been absentmindedly fixing his hair and clothing as he waited, wanting to seem perfect. He realized just how much he seemed like a girl in the throes of love.
Himeji smiled teasingly and murmured, "Isn't that a little harsh to address someone who knows a specific secret of yours? Hmm?" He waved the bouquet around as he spoke, attempting to gesture and make it seem as if it was even more of a prop.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 pm
Skylar Yutari

Sondered what he wanted. It must really important since he had actually CALLED for him.

Maybe he should be nicer than this, maybe even smile alittle. It wasn't Himeji's fault he was feeling like crap (Well it actually WAS...but it was his fault too...)

He was about to apologize, when Hime smiled teasing and said, "Isn't that a little harsh to address someone who knows a specific secret of yours? Hmm?", while waving the bouquet of roses around.

Skylar could literally feel a vein pop into his forehead. Screw that b*****d!!

"You-You wouldn't! I know you wouldn't do it!" Skylar yelled, as if trying to confirm it himself. Damn it! He had let his guard down way too easily!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games