Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:44 pm
//OOC: You can, but I don't think you should. You need a protector. everyone is forgetting that, and it's annoying me.//  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:19 pm
((OOC: Ah, yes, I know. Sorry for annoying you. It's just that I'm kinda impatient when it comes to certain things.. Such as Role Play. I really want to start, though I'm not sure HOW to get a protector, actually. Does somebody have to choose me? Or do I just do something else...?))  

Alice of Heart

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:09 am
//OOC: You aren't annoying me on your own, no worries. I'm no going to completely hate you because of something like that. Either someone can choose you, you could ask someone, or make one yourself.//  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:29 am
((OOC: Mmkay, and thankies for not hating me. :3))  

Alice of Heart

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:06 pm
//OOC: No problem. xD You seem cool enough. ;D//  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:05 am
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Amaya looked up at the house, stomach growling. "I think we could ask them for a bite, right Hisoka?" she said quietly. Hisoka just nodded, already knowing where this was going.
"Do you really find it right to be stealing from people?" he asked, checking his blade, Gemini, was ready if needed.
"Yes. Otherwise, people would steal from us when we're not looking. Best to show we're the ones who take first." Taking initiative, she walked up to the door and rang the bell.

~~And we'll keep her safe as long as we live~~

User Image

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:04 pm
Alicia looked up at the sound of the ringing doorbell. "Another visitor?" She said aloud. She stood up and headed over to the door. Silently cursing the fact that she was short and couldn't see out the peep hole, she slowly opened the door. Smiling a dazzling hostess smile, she asked, "Can I help you?"

//OOC: I give up on BBC coding, lol.//  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:56 pm
Rain was silent, staring at his plate. He sighed several times.

Rain had stood up right after Alicia.

He mentally cursed as she rushed to the door. How many times should I tell her not to open the door like that, she has no clue who is behind.

The young man ran behind and was standing next to her as she opened the door, weapons at the ready.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:10 pm
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Amaya reached her hand up, feeling the wind caress it lovingly, just before a strong gale blasted Alicia and Rain away from the door. "Why yes you can. We came for some food. We will take it by force if necessary." Hisoka just stood at the ready, waiting for someone to even try to lay a hand on Amaya.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:05 pm
Alicia gasped, and steadied herself. She arched her eyebrows and closed her eyes. Crud... She thought, trying to concentrate. "Stop. You're outnumbered." The ditzier side of Alicia kicked in, and she began counting on her fingers. "Me, Rain, Kira, Cato, Charity, Eosy..." She paused. "Six people!" She shouted, pointing at them. Alicia looked down for a second, thinking, then noticed the hem of her skirt had gotten mangled. "You messed up my skirt." She said, lip quivering. "This was three hundred dollars! On sale!"  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:45 pm
((OOC: Why thank you. ;D))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:49 pm
//OOC: No problem ;D Being "cool enough" is a rather rare compliment from me. You lucky b***h. :3 (If you find being a b***h offensive, you should learn the acronym my bitches came up with.)//  

Lieutenant Shotgun

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 pm
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Amaya merely looked bored. "Then let me see what your six people can do to my three," she said, waving a hand from herself to Hisoka. "Sounds like an even fight to me."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:09 pm
"You messed up my skirt..." Alicia muttered. She glared at Amaya. "I expect you to fix this, ma'am!" She shouted, pointing to the screwed up part of her skirt. "If you want something, ask instead of screwing up my clothing! I'd gladly give you whatever it is you want if you just asked!"  

Lieutenant Shotgun

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games