Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:23 am
*waves* We're glad to have all of you!~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:54 am
Hi smile i am new to this guild razz this is my 2nd day playing Gaia XD and i hope i'm able to pick up the game fast razz

a lil about me razz i adore anime razz my current favs are gundam seed (i have yet to watch destiny XD I am waiting for the full 52 epiodes to end beore having a destiny marathon razz ) Chrno Crusade, Matentei Loki Rangarok, Full Metal Panic, FMP fumuffu, Onegai sensei (twins IMO wasn't as good as sensei razz ) Pretear, Tsukihime, Yami No Matsuei & rozen Maidens (well there are more in the list but i am not gonna bore you razz )

Currently readin' X, Fruits basket, yami No Matsuei & gundam seed mangas razz

Hope to be an active part of this guild~
Ja~  

[pArAd0x]

Tsuki Miyamoto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:51 am
Welcome the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:40 pm
Heee... Paradox-kun looks kinda cute... twisted  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Stop scaring off the newbie Azzy. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:18 pm
Sorreh. xd I'm drawn to cute things.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:57 pm
It's natural to do so. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:51 pm
That includes people.

>_>

<_<

Girls AND boys. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

[.2-D.]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:51 pm
Names Jason! Umm..Favorite anime is Full Metal Panic and Gundam. First anime was Chobits! Favorite color is Neon Green. Hey everyone! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:28 am
[.2-D.]
Names Jason! Umm..Favorite anime is Full Metal Panic and Gundam. First anime was Chobits! Favorite color is Neon Green. Hey everyone! wink
Welcome back, Jason. xd You should post in the Non-posting members thread and make yourself known, so that we don't delete you. xd That would be bad...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Takiko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:59 am
I'm not new to the guild, but this is like... my second post or something. sweatdrop

First Anime: Sailor Moon? Maybe Dragon Ball? I can't remember. I was really young back then...
Current Fave Anime: Haibane Renmei
Current Fave Manga: Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden
How I became obsessed: I used to watch anime on TV, and I liked it a lot. When Neopets mania hit my school, everyone started telling their usernames to be on other people friends list. When a friend told me that her username was Kikyou, I said: "Hey... isn't this from InuYasha?" and I discoverered that she liked anime too. I had another friend that was ALWAYS babbling about Fushigi Yuugi (the manga). One day, my "Kikyou friend" bought the second movie of InuYasha, and lent it to me. When I asked where she bought it, she said it was in a store that only sold manga and anime stuff. We decided to go there, and I saw FY. Remembering what my friend used to tell me, I bought the first volume, and fell in love with it rightaway. Me and my "Kikyou friend" went to the store that next day, and bough the complete colection of FY. After this, my friend started to buy many manga, and she always lent them to me. Later, we started going to anime conventions, downloading fansubbed anime and now we are completely obsessed. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:03 am
*waves* Welcome~! xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Takiko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:05 am
MadAzrael
*waves* Welcome~! xd

*stares at signature* I love Azumanga Daioh! xd
Btw, we can talk about manga here as well, right? Because I prefer manga over anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:08 am
Takiko-chan
MadAzrael
*waves* Welcome~! xd

Btw, we can talk about manga here as well, right? Because I prefer manga over anime.
Really? I think they're counterparts to one another, but yeah. Anything goes. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:15 am
MadAzrael
Takiko-chan
MadAzrael
*waves* Welcome~! xd

Really? I think they're counterparts to one another, but yeah. Anything goes. xd
To Takiko-chan: Welcome back.

Manga are better than anime sometime. Personally, I prefer the manga version of Neon Evangelion over the anime version. 3nodding  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games