Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] .:A Not-So-Classic Romance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:32 pm
P e t e r - W i n t e r s

Peter was starting to like this person more and more. Not being a noble made this person better and better in his eyes. "I'm Rosaline Hamilton, daughter of Lord Hamilton." He smiled a very heartwarming smile and added, "Pleased to make your acquaintance, sir Garen."

---

Lady Ruben was absolutely delighted. She had stumbled upon Eduard's spark. Now if she was successful in squishing that bug, Eduard would be broken. Bu this was great blackmail.
"I haven't done anything... yet." She smiled maliciously. "Are you going to listen now, dear Marquess?" He trailed her fingers down his bare chest, her nails leaving red marks since she was pressing down so hard.

L a d y - R o s a l i n e

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:12 pm

"Please, call me Richard." the young man replied as the dance ended.
He carefully guided Rosaline from the dance floor, before smiling again. "Would you care for a drink? Maybe a tour of this manor?" Richard leaned close, whispering, as if it were a secret. "I was 'gifted' with a tour earlier... and I must say I think I could make it far more interesting than the butler did."

~ ~ ~

Eduard was careful to bite back any further angry retorts.
Peter was at stake now... and while the Marquess could deal with himself in such a situation... he didn't want to drag the actor into it.
"This is revenge, isn't it?" Eduard asked, his face expressionless, even though her nails were actually a bit painful.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:25 pm

"Oh! Yes. A tour would be lovely! I don't get out enough as it is, and this place is quite different from the Marquess's manor." Peter picked a glass of champagne off of a passing tray and followed Richard.

---

Lady Ruben looked disinterestedly at her fingernails. "Well, you did pick some random woman over a wealthy heiress like me, so what would give you the idea that I would want revenge?" Really. The Marquess was so impossibly dense sometimes!
But Lady Ruben agreed with herself in saying that the Marquess made up for it in looks. He possibly overcompensated in looks. But that was all the better.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:39 pm

"Perfect." Richard replied, taking Rosaline's arm and leading her from the busy, crowded ballroom, and into the corridor beyond. "What is your manor like, Lady Rosaline?" he asked, curious as to where she had come from.

~ ~ ~

"Not revenge for you." Eduard replied, his voice low as he shook his head. "You were paid to do this already, weren't you?" he asked. "Getting to blackmail me in the process is just an added bonus for an unknown heiress such as yourself. Isn't it?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 am

"Lord Hamilton's, you mean? Well, my father was never one for the grandeur way of life, so we lived in a manor much smaller than this. There were no golden ornate decorations, though there were still signs that one was in the house of a noble." Peter enjoyed imagining Lord Hamilton's house. It was actually the image that he had first thought a manor would look like for any noble, back when he was very young and just starting off with acting. Long before he had met Eduard.

---

"Unknown?" Lady Ruben snapped. "I'll have you know that my father, the Earl of Chastbury is very well known!" She was obviously angered by Eduard's comment. "As for getting paid... I am, in fact, getting paid quite a large sum. But I had the choice of whether or not to accept, and here I am."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 pm

"How many servants do you have?" Richard asked as the found themselves in what seemed to be a drawing room. He laughed slightly, blushing just a tad. "It must be nice to have servants really."

~ ~ ~

The Marquess smirked, "Is he now? I haven't seen him at any of the balls thrown by the King as of late. He must be out of favor..."
Yes, Eduard knew that would certainly sting to the woman's pride. But getting her pissed off meant she might make more mistakes.
"Rutherford's pockets must run deep if he can afford to pay a prissy b***h like you."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Rosaline approached the window in the drawing room and parted the curtains slightly, peering outside to check the weather. He then turned back to Richard and smiled ponderously. "Hmm... I've only encountered servants recently at the Marquess's manor. My house only had a butler by the name of Jeeves." She smiled. "As I had said, my father was never one for grand ornamentation."

---

Lady Ruben was highly taken aback, and that was evident in her expression. "You dare mock me?!" She slapped Eduard across his incredibly handsome face and crossed her arms angrily. "A person like you shouldn't be the one holding the title of Marquess. It should be someone like Richa—" She stopped herself halfway through slipping the name of Rosaline's attacker.

((I'm assuming that Richard's the rapist. Tell me if I'm wrong and I'll edit it.))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:58 pm

This surprised the young man. "Not even a cook? Or was your butler one of those who has many talents in one?" Richard asked before sitting on one of the room's comfortable chaise sofas.

~ ~ ~

Eduard's head snapped to the side.
That woman had quite a slap...
He turned his head back, the imprint of her hand on his fair face, but his violet eyes held her coldly. "Richa?" the Marquess asked. "Seeing how very few proper British names would start in such a way... I assume you're referring to someone by the name of Richard?" he smirked, "I have to amuse myself somehow while in your presence. What better way than to mock the fractured mirror of a Lady that stands in front of me, hmm?"

(((No, you're right. He's working up trust, hehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:20 pm

"Our butler did possess quite a few talents, I must say," Rosaline commented as she followed Richard's example and took a seat across from him. "He was our cook, though often as a child, I would escape down to the kitchens and help him. My father was never against that, even when I got older," Rosaline chuckled quietly, somewhat lost in an old memory. At least, she was supposed to be.

---

Lady Ruben was beyond furious. She decided to vent her anger by continuing to strip Eduard, though her actions were now sharp and uncaring.
She couldn't help but admire his chest as she did so though. The rumors from her friends were true after all. Eduard had the body of a god.

"Yes. Richard. He's a better man that you'll ever be."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Richard smiled, "Then you like to cook. That's quite rare, mi'lady." he spoke, glad that she was sitting.
Finally.
"You know..." the young man remarked, standing and pacing the room.
He made it look as if he didn't really have a destination, and that he was simply admiring the art on the walls and the odd nick-knack or two.
That was however, until he stopped behind the sofa which Rosaline sat on. She had been smart to sit across from him instead of beside him.
Perhaps too smart...
"I've always found women who could cook... to be rather fascinating..." Richard spoke, his hands moving from the back of the sofa to rest on her shoulders.

~ ~ ~

"Really?" Eduard asked, a bit annoyed by this woman's hands on his pants.
She didn't deserve the time of day from the Marquess... much less a garden fling!
"Is that why you're trying to desperately to have sex with me, then? Because he's a 'better man'?" Eduard mocked, having noticed her eyes on his chest. "I suppose his 'skills' are hardly worth wasting on you then, hmm?"

(((Btw, I created a Gundam 00 Shounen Ai RP in this guild finally. Takes place before the series. If you know anyone that likes Gundam 00 (and likes shounen ai), I'd be much obliged if you'd direct them my way. Right now, there's only two of us... *sweatdrop*)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Peter didn't even notice that anything was wrong. He was too deep in his acting and the conversation that they were having. Inventing one's character as one went along was always one of the most fun parts about acting.
Rosaline shuddered involuntarily though as Richard's hands found her shoulders. "I do love to cook, though I don't think that I'm particularly good at it." He smiled harmlessly at Richard. Way too naive.

---

Lady Ruben's eyes narrowed. "Oh ho! This is just for me to show you what you're missing out on. Perhaps I can push Rosaline out of your mind, hmm?" She purred caressing Eduard's cheek with her sharp nails.
"As for Richard... Well, I'm sure his skills will be changing that whore Rosaline's view of your bedroom 'expertise.'" Lady Ruben chuckled softly. It was a maniacal sound.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 pm

"I think you'd be great at it." Richard whispered, reaching out and tilting Rosaline's head up and back just enough to claim her lips in a kiss.
It wasn't harsh or demanding, but soft and charming.

~ ~ ~

Eduard laughed darkly at Ruben's first statement. "Do not flatter yourself. I think you'll find your own ways pale in comparison to..."
Those nails on his cheek were quite distracting...
As was the woman's next statement.
Violet eyes widened slightly, a murderous glint settling in his gaze. "If you or Richard so much as harms one hair on her head... I'll kill you myself, Lady Ruben." the Marquess spoke, his voice cold and dangerous. "Are we clear?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Rosaline didn't resist. Peter did try. He gripped Richard's arm and tried to push Richard away, but he wasn't strong enough to in his current state. Four glasses of wine could do something to a person, especially Peter. To him, it was like taking five or six shots of tequila in a minute. He never held well against alcohol.
Though Peter tried to resist, he wasn't making any sort of a difference. To Richard, it probably felt like a weak little nudge.

---

"Ha. You think I care about you and what you can do, dear Marquess? You don't seem to be in much of a position to do anything." To make her point, she started unzipping his pants ever so slowly.
"But it seems as if I've struck your spark. That Rosaline seems to be very important to you. Do you love her as a lover should? Or is she yet another one of your flings?" She dug into his crotch with her nails when she said the last word, emphasizing it strongly.

((Sorry I didn't reply. xD Yeah, I've been on the lookout. I would join if I knew more about Gundam... I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled!))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:02 pm

Richard deepened the kiss, carefully coming around the edge of the sofa which, luckily, Rosaline had been sitting at, and settling next to her.
Without even breaking the kiss, he pressed her back against the soft velvet upholstery, allowing his body to hover over her own and, effectively, pinning Rosaline to the spot.

~ ~ ~

'Damn b***h!' Eduard cursed in his mind, trying his hardest to keep emotion from his face.
But he was a man... and her roaming hands were producing a heat in his body that he would have rather remained hidden.
A slight blush crept onto his face, and the Marquess winced just enough to be noticeable as she dug her hand into his pants.
"You had best care, Lady." the Marquess spoke, his voice steady through much practiced effort. "Because these men won't be around you forever."

(((Thanks! You could technically join in as an OC character if you wanted. My friend is playing an OC already... Since it's pre-series, you don't actually have to know anything about the show unless you want to play a canon character.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Peter realized the predicament that he was getting into all too late. He tried to resist and push Richard away but he couldn't. He tried to scream but it was muffled and interrupted by the kiss. There was no possible escape for him, and so, he relented. He didn't kiss Richard back or anything, but eventually, he gave up trying to fight back either, seeing that it was hopeless.

---

"And I don't dare think you're going to say that you'll replace them," Lady Ruben replied easily. She was enjoying his winces quite a lot. But now she was just stroking the area ever so gently, to try and arouse Eduard into some form of submission. "I know that you're enjoying this yourself," she purred.

((I'll dwell on the matter. Perhaps if I have time, I would join. Is there yet a seme character for Lockon?))

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games