Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:26 pm
-"Sorry, I don't usually hang around with people for this long... Well, aside from Proctor, that is." Eve said, turning her head. "It's a nice change, I think."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:40 pm
Lynette smiled at her.
-"There's nothing to apologize for."
She stared at the fire in front of her.

-"Eve, I need to ask you a question...With your situation with Proctor, how are you going to save him, if he's still alive?"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:45 pm
-Eve looked away. "That's what I want to know." She paused. "I don't know, to tell you the truth. I thought I could just go down there and smack Caiden around a bit and save him, but what good will that do? I mean, what if I can't get in? What if an Angel of Death kills me first? And what will I do after I save him? I mean, it's not like I take him back and everything's happy. Caiden will come to Earth and kill us both. That is, if Proctor is already....."
-She put her hands to her mouth and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:51 pm
Looking to Eve, she tilted her head.
-"I'm sorry I brought it up. I'm sure he's fine, otherwise if he weren't I'd bet you would've known by now. Somehow..."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:17 pm
-Eve raised her head and looked at Lynette, her eyes wide. "You're right!" She sat down on the dirt. "Holy cookies I actually have a signal...." She called Proctor. "Oh my God, I hope this works." she said.

-Her mind traveled through the Earth, into the middle of the core and wandered through hell. Everything was fire. Everything was blood and death. And sitting in a cave, bound by chains was Proctor. He was scraped up and bleeding, but he was alive. He was alive! "EVE!!!" She heard Proctor yell.

-"Proctor?! Proctor! Are you allright!?" She yelled into his head. He looked around, thinking it was only his mind. "No! Caiden's coming for you. He's tired of waiting. He said, 'Since I can't very well contact her, I thought I'd pay her a visit' locked me up, and then flew the hell outta hell!"

-"I don't care. He's away from you. Are you hurt?" she said out loud, into his mind.

-"Yeah, for the most part." He paused and opened his eyes. "You're actually talking to me, aren't you?"

-"Yes," she said and laughed. He layed his head back and sighed. Even though he was literally in hell, he was smiling. "Proctor, listen to me. I'm coming to get you."

-"How are you going to manage that? Light Angels are forbidden to go into hell, you know that." he said.

-"I'll find a way. I'll talk to you later, I'm losing too much energy, I can't..."

-He smiled again. "It's all right. I understand." He frowned. "I miss you." And he was gone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 am
Laleo felt a sharp jolt through his body and sat up.
There was an off balance in the air. Like somebody torn open the ground in a maddened rush to get to something, or someone.
He sat up and looked around, not seeing the girls his mind started to race.
He got up off the cot and rushed to the door, looking back at Alex in panic, then rushed off down the tunnel where the enegry of the other two came from.

~Least they are alive... for now. This is going to be a real problem...

Feeling a bit of anger welling up in him from not knowing what happened while he slept, his eyes started to shade over in a very light crimson. HIs hair darkened to an almost black indigo, and thie six wings on his back ripped through his shirt. Almost causing the next two to form again.

He stopped short when he seen Lynette's fire ball. He stepped back, not wanting to disterb them. The air around him slowly cutting off his darkened aura, making it vanish from any feeling Eve may have picked up.
He walked closer to to them, wondering why they were out in the tunnels alone.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:14 am
Lynette swung the fireball around in the air while waiting for Eve to finish. Light bouncing off of their faces, she saw that Eve was looking a little worn down.

-"Eve, are you feeling okay? Perhaps we should go back to that room."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:31 am
Seeing Laleo panic in such a manner and rush out of the door meant that something was up with the girls. He too dashed out of the room with the door shutting on it's own. He dashed until he saw a fireball floating in the air, Laleo- a few yards away from it, and the two girls beside the fireball. he dashed towards it in a flash run instantly flew past Laleo, making his hair woosh, and started walking next tp the girls, with a small wind blowing their hair and the fireball unaffected.

~"Hey, something told me there was a problem. Is there something wrong Eve? And are you okay, Lynette?"  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am
Lynette jumped as Alex rushed to them in a flurry.
Looking back to Eve who seemed exhausted to speak she spoke for the btoh of them.

-"Yeah, we're fine, Eve is just tired. We should all just go back to room, or something."
Lynette gave Eve her hand and helped her to stand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:48 am
With the way Eve was breathing, Alex knew she had scryed.

~"Yeah, besides, in order to get to the town we were planning on going to, you have to go through the room we were in. There is a door behind one of the shelves."

Alex stepped to the other side of Eve and helped her walk.

~"Hopefully we can get the room before nightfall. It would be so much easier to walk around town at night."  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 am
Wondering what happened Eve's her head, Lynette kept staring at the floor while walking back to the room. She looked up and saw Laleo a little bit ahead of them and looked back to the ground. For some reason she didn't want to make eye contact.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:23 am
Laleo turned around and headed back to the room, still keeping ahead of the others. He knew it was pointless to ask what happened, feeling it more then he wanted to.

~Caiden has gotten restless, damn. Eve is going to have trouble on her hands... I should have gone back when I had the chance, I could have stalled for a bit more time for her.

Realxing his body, his wings vanished again. But his eyes and hair stayed the same color. He wasn't going to fully let down his guard again. Not with another Dark Angel coming around.

He stopped when the group reached the room. Not going in, just sliding down the wall next to the door. Trying to calm the rest of his nerves before he went outside again.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:34 am
~" You know, Lynette, I haven't told you yet, but you have the potential to do alchemy. Just like i can. You see, you have powers to maipulate the elements. That is the basic foundation of alchemy. To learn alchemy would also enhance your abilities to manipulate the elements. But not to where you would lose your ability to manipulate elements, you would still have the power to do alchemy and your abilities to control the elements. It is a seperate trait than manipulating elements. If ever you did lose your powers to manipulate elements, Alchemy would help you gain them back."

Alex looked over to Lynette.

~"It is a very good trait to have. It means you can continue fighting even without your powers, and you can never lose it. It is in your blood always."

As everyone got to the door, Alex pushed it open, and everyone entered. Alex then shut the door with his foot. He then helped Eve sit down on one of the cots, which he had created earlier that day. Alex then walked over to the shelved wall and reached at one of the books above the shelved articles, and pulled at it. The wal gave a slight nudge and and a creak when it rubbed against the brick siding as it open slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:03 pm
Standing by Eve, she played with her finger nails.

-"If you really think that, how do I learn? Do you teach me, do I need to find the power on my own, should I read some sort of book?...How does this all go down?"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:03 pm
-Sitting on the cot, Eve's mind wandered. I'm such a fool. Why in the world did I think that I should stay around waiting. Now I put everyone in even more danger. This is just like me. And look! I'm weak and utterly useless! This time, I won't let anyone else get hurt from helping me. She thought to herself. (She usually has conversations with herself)

-She stood up and clenched her teeth. "I'm sorry, but I really have to go. I mean I really have to leave. I probably won't be coming back, so don't expect me to tag along after what I need to get don is over with." She staggered across the room.  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff