Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:24 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Guu:Well,Rez keeps losing his lives so it's good that you gave some more lives to him.....although he might lose them again

Sakura : h-he wont lose them..

Guu:Yeah,but i know Rez and trust me....he will risk his life to save others and he gets into all kinds of deadly problems.....

Sakura : n-no im serious h-he'll only lose the 3 that a-are naturally h-his but not the ones i gave him t-there permanant

Guu:Ooh.....*takes out sword* so if i stabbed him 9 times,he'll only lose the three he already had

Sakura : y-yes t-thats how it is  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:24 am
Rez:Hm,that explans why it almost killed me by just biting my hand  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:25 am
LunarFlowerKitty
User Image
"this creature is the legendary honakauzuzuki its super rare and valuble and not to mention extreamly dangerous"

Ryuu : oh ive heard of those it used to say that there were thousands of them but though to their danger lvl they were exterminated only sone remain now though it is very hard to find  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:26 am
User Image
"yes only the truly gifted r able to bestow upon it and handle it well"  

xxOctober Sky

Dangerous Vampire

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:27 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Guu:Well,Rez keeps losing his lives so it's good that you gave some more lives to him.....although he might lose them again

Sakura : h-he wont lose them..

Guu:Yeah,but i know Rez and trust me....he will risk his life to save others and he gets into all kinds of deadly problems.....

Sakura : n-no im serious h-he'll only lose the 3 that a-are naturally h-his but not the ones i gave him t-there permanant

Guu:Ooh.....*takes out sword* so if i stabbed him 9 times,he'll only lose the three he already had

Guu:Oh.....*puts sword back*that's good......so..........do you like him *looking at with small smile*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:28 am
Rez:.....*looks at hand and ears and tail goes down* Aww.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xxOctober Sky

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 am
User Image
hana looks at rez and smiles"dont worry"hana holds the creature  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:32 am
Rez:Huh,oh no,im not sad because i cant tame the creature,im sad because.......uh......(tries to lie)this is my good hand  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:33 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Guu:Oh.....*puts sword back*that's good......so..........do you like him *looking at with small smile*

Sakura : e-eh ? *looking away blushing* w-why do you ask ? i mean i dont r-really  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:34 am
User Image
hana giggles"stop lyin"  

xxOctober Sky

Dangerous Vampire

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:36 am
LunarFlowerKitty
User Image
hana giggles"stop lyin"

Ryuu : its pretty easy to tell  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:36 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : e-eh ? *looking away blushing* w-why do you ask ? i mean i dont r-really

Guu:*Guu puts her hand on Sakura's shoulder* Dont worry,i wont tell him  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:37 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Guu:*Guu puts her hand on Sakura's shoulder* Dont worry,i wont tell him

Sakura : ..........*looks at guu* *to self : but i didnt even say anything!!!!*  
User Image
"yea"hana looks at the creature and sees it snarlin  

xxOctober Sky

Dangerous Vampire

Flippy flusters Flaky

Rez:......yeah....im pretty bad at lying.........  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games