Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:40 pm
joey smiled when he heard that.he had already got out of bed and dressed."funny."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:24 pm
Shinji waved at Joey "Good morning." He said politely to him.

Lee lazily waved his hand "Yo." He told Joey.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:25 pm
joey stood still."hey...thanks for letting me stay at your place."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:31 pm
Shinji shrugged "No biggie, anyone is welcome to our home."

Kyo looked around lazily but was soon surrounded by a bunch of girls who were admiring his boyish cuteness. He swiftly wiggled past them but lost his balance and slamed into steps, hard, he'd bitten his tounge so hard it began to bleed, his hands, knees, and face was scraped. His ankle hurt where he twisted it, he sat up on his knees and wiped the dirt off his clothes, missing the smudge on his cheek.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:01 pm
Isamu saw a boy sitting on the ground and walked over. It looked like he had fallen. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 pm
Kyo nodded, but his lie was given away by the blood that traced his bottom lip.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:18 pm
"no"joey said, he'd seen this act with toya."get a nurse."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:40 pm
Emily was sitting on the steps reading when Kyo fell. She shifted up a step when Isamu came over.

"And a face to match," Lisa stated sacastically. "So much for Mr.Prince Charming." She rode off, not wanting to hear a reply as she turned into an isolated street.

[[OOC: im rethinking to other character i made ... i think there should be some changes,, thats why i havent posted anythng for them yet]]  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:07 am
renji just sighed as she rode off."whatever."he begain to walk to school.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:28 pm
Kyo shook his head "I'm okay." Was all he said before he saw Toya standing at the gates.

Toya rushed up to Kyo and knelt infront of his and wiped the smudge from his cheek with her thumb. "Are you alright?" She asked him, worry showed in her deep crimson eyes.

Kyo nodded at her quietly.

"Jeeze, I leave for five minutes and look at you." She told him and hugged him.

He accepted the hug.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:16 pm
joey looked at the scene."happyly ever after."he said, he turned around, bumping into renji.

"hey!!...oh...hi joey.how'd you sleep?"he said,looking up at him.(yes he fell down.)

"fine, you?"he replied, holding a hand for him.

"good....iv'e wrote books with charactors whove had worse." he took the hand and stood up.

joey smiled."you've wrote books to?"

"ya, haveing problems with names though."

"i'll help."he said."i'm great with that."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:48 pm
Lisa rode into the school carpark and rolle her eyes when she saw Renji there. "Damn it," she muttered, picking up her skateboard and walking past them, pretending she didn't see them. "Oh, hi Toya. Did you have any problems with your, uh, you know?" She stopped and leaned against the railing over the steps.

Emily got up quietly and slipped past them all, clutching her book to her chest.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:53 pm
joey and renji looked at her.renji frowned.
"you know the answer to that."joey spat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:06 am
Isamu watched Toya and Kyo silently.

((Eh...I don't know what else to put. sweatdrop ))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:51 pm
{Hola! I'm new to this rp so I'll also be new to this area in Japan!...if that's okay.... eek }
Ebony held Mr.Bigglesworth firmly against his chest.
He murmured something softly into the stuffed rabbit's ear then looked out the window as the limousine pulled up to the front of the school. He would have preferred to skate to school with Olivia
{my female character....idk if she is up on the profiles yet and I think I forgot to name her...so her name is Olivia...} but there was no way his parents would let him, at least on his first day. As soon as the vehicle came to a stop he swung open the door ,jumped out and ran towards the school, Mr.Bigglesworth in hand.
He stepped into the front office. An older woman sat at a desk labeled REGISTRATION DESK. Her eyes looked tired through her small rectangular glasses resting on her cheekbones. but she wore loud ruby lipstick. She brightened up when she saw the frail looking child with a rag doll bunny held firmly with both hands against his torso as if it were some form of security to him.
"Hi there!", she broke in a jaunty tone.

{sorry, is it okay if I use her to explain something? If not just X out parts where I play her >_<}
"Hi...." He spoke softly. He looked around the room. Other desk ladies stared at him whispering and swooning over his childish allure.
People would say he was as cute as a box of kittens. He never really understood it though. A box of kittens made him sad. They were all alone and abandoned.
"You are just the cutest little girl I ever did see.." She Said oblivious to the fact that he was actually a 16 year old boy.
"umm...yeah I need my schedule...." He said unsure whether to correct her or not...Olivia was usually the one to and he didn't really care what people thought of him. People thinking he was a girl was a VERY common mistake.
"Oh yes, your new around here? Okay lets see what is your name cutie pie?", Her eyes focused on the computer screen as she typed swiftly.
"Ebony Katō." ,He answered. His name didn't help much either.
"Okay, she smiled pulling up his file. She printed out his schedule and handed it to him.
AS soon as it touched his hand he flew out the door running back outside. He searched the crowds for Olivia. She probably hadn't arrived yet.
He spun around in circles letting Mr.Bigglesworth fly around with him as he held the stuffed toys stubby arm. He had the energy of a small child as well. He laughed a little and fell back into the crisp grass. People stared but there was no way he would stare back. He laid the toy bunny in the grass next to him to the point where the only part of the toy that touched him was it's limp head against his shoulder. His eyes shifted over to the bunny.
"Where do you think Olivia is Mr.Bigglesworth?" He asked the bunny as if it would reply.

{eh I guess that's all for now. I won't start with Olivia until she's up on the profiles}  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff