Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:46 pm
(She went through the dark vortex arekkusa made)
"Im sorry.. I'll stop bothering you from your melting-thing." She said as the portal closed.

"Meet you on the other side Axel!" Arekkusa called and disappeared into the other room herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:53 pm
Just as the two entered to portal, Axel stopped melt the hinges and kicked the door down shouting, "DONE!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:04 am
"Wait I just realized something. Axel, your the one who melted that hole in the armory door. You better fix it or else." He said as he looked for a light switch. "By the way has anyone got a flashlight or something like it on hand?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:13 am
"Oh wow did you come up with that all by yourself?" Axel said sarcastically. He put one hand in front of him and a ball of fire appeared. "C'mon, lets go."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:29 am
"Wow, someone's grumpy." Piro said as he walked up to Axel.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:35 am
"AL lot of weird things have happened to me Piro. I'll get over it." Axel said in a now calmer tone.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:33 pm
Arekkusa and Dakouta were just silently following. Dakouta glared at Arekkusa's wings, one being dark and one being light.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:03 am
Piro stuck his tongue out at Axel and then jumped back to Arekkusa."Hay, um... sorry i don't know you yet, but what is the deal with you having an angel's wing and a demon's wing. If your a demon shouldn't you have two demon wings like me or the other way around." He stretched out his wings.  

kokushibyou-_0

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:17 am
She sighed, "If you really want to hear the story i guess i can tell you later, but at the moment i think we should proceed to the alter." She seemed less then enthusiastic to tell, but she didnt mind all that much. "Oh and im Arekkusa, or you can call me 'Rekky'."

Dakouta decided to edge it on. "haha yeah Rekky i wouldnt mind hearing this story of yours." Although she knew some of it, she was intrigued about her side of the story.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Axel progressed on, with or with out the group. "Are you guys coming? You tell stories on the way, we gotta find Ryousuke. He might be hurt."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:55 pm
She nodded and quickly jogged up to axel. "Like i said i'll tell you later." She repeated.

Dakouta laughed to herself. and stayed a little behind, so the light didnt hit her as much. She turned and walked backwards, and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:13 am
Piro flapped his wings for a boost and cought up to the two. "Fine, fine, but i really don't feel comfortable with so many things being secret. I know i can guess your story and then you can say right or wrong. k?"  

kokushibyou-_0

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:11 am
(crap, sorry guys......i guess i'll just pop into the story, somehow. and i think i'll make another person too, if it is ok with you guys....) Haruka just started following her mind still worrying about what they all will think about her human form. and not noticing anything that is happening around her, including the arrival of the new person.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 am
((naw, its fine, i mean i do that sometimes, razz and i made a second character so im pretty sure you can as well.))

"Knock yourself out." Arekkusa said and laughed, continuing to walk.

Dakouta just now realized the werewolf. "Um... h..hello?" She was a little worried but then looked around to see that no-one else was freaking out, so she tried to calm herself.  

Rekkushi

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:48 am
Haruka looked at the person, waved her tail and said "hey, i know i may be a bit 'frightening', but no need to be scared. my bark is worse than my bite. even ask all of them" and grinned.

Name: Dukanni
Race: werewolf
Affinity: earth
Weapon: the ground, and a staff
Power: able to control the ground
Bio: she was part of a tribe but they all got destroyed, she saw her best friends be killed or taken and she has wandered around since.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dukanni raised her nose and slammed a massive paw on a brick wall making an echoing sound in the middle of the street as the wall crumbled "DANG IT! i need to find shelter, and a good one at that." then looked up, her blue eyes reflecting the sky. "where are you..." she whispered to herself.

Haruka's eyes widened and she stopped in her tracks then turned to Rekky "did you----" and just spaced out.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games