Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:13 pm
Lissa nodded. "That's an admirable feat. You should be proud of yourself." she told him, her voice void of emotion. Lissa watched as Alaric poked her. She shrugged, "I don't think I do. I am not sure I can answer your question because I am not sure what I should feel." she rolled her eyes, but then her face was blank again. "That doesn't make much sense. But its the best I can describe it." she told him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 am
Alaric smiled and tapped her nose, "I'm not proud, but I am happy that I was able to have another facet of your mind like me." He sat back with a quizzical look on his face, "I wonder if your brain just stops all nerve endings from sending signals so you don't feel pain or something... Oh well doesn't matter. Want to do something?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:39 pm
Lissa looked around, and shrugged. "Want to watch a movie?" she asked. She tried not to do anything too active, because if she were to fall she'd never know if she hurt anything. Movies occupied most of Lissa's time, or she would go over sketches that Karissa drew and make them more realistic. "I am supposed to avoid doing anything that could be dangerous." she explained.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 am
Alaric nodded, "Yeah, I can see why you would need to, sure a movie would be nice, but no B horror movies please, I don't like the bad acting or gore that is in most of those." He smiled, "After I could make something good to eat, you can taste right?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:15 pm
Lissa turned thoughtful and then nodded. "I think that I can. Or I pull memories from the others to know what I should taste." she said. She looked at the stack of movies, "You pick the movie. I am not picky." she told him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:36 pm
Alaric looked over the movies in her collection, "Hm... something with a good story... Ah! Sleven." He smiled back at her and handed her the case, "Sound good?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Lissa nodded, and got up to set up the movie. Once the movie was in, she moved and situated herself on one of the bean bags on the floor. "The Shrink buys us a couple new movies on Fridays." she told him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:03 pm
Alaric sat next to her, "Mind if I ask you something while the previews play?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:51 am
Lissa looked into his eyes, and shook her head. "I don't mind." she told him. She felt like she wasn't being much help to Alaric, since she could not answer most of the questions he asked. The feeling passed quickly, and Lissa was back to indifference.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:23 pm
Alaric blushed a deep red as he stumbled over his words, "Can- wil- would you mind if we were to..." He coughed to clear his throat, "Can I snuggle with you while we watch? I know you're not really Karissa, but this is something that is date worthy right?" He looked away, the red from his blush had spreed to his neck and ears.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:49 pm
Lissa looked down at her hands that were in her lap. She was not Karissa, but yet in some ways Lissa believed she was. Lissa turned and studied Alaric's reaction to his own question. Lissa was surprised at the words that she spoke in response, "It is date worthy, and I would not mind." she answered, pausing and thinking for a moment. "However, you may lose me.. Karissa is taken over by Kelly by anger.. so someone else may be able to override my control." she warned him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:06 pm
Alaric bit his lip and nodded, "I don't know if I want to then. I am beginning to treasure my time with you no mater who happens to be at the front... I'll let you decide if you want to risk losing control."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:15 pm
Lissa tried to decide what she wanted, or how she felt about the idea of losing control. She shrugged, "I care not." she said, and scooted closer to him. Then she looked at him for what to do next.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 pm
Alaric smiled and leaned against her, "Looks like some part of you wants to, I'll try to be as non-contact as I can so you get to stay here."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:42 am
Lissa inched herself slightly closer to Alaric and slowly leaned her head on his shoulder. Her eyes focused on the movie for a brief amount of time and then switched back to look at Alaric. She decided that she should feel excited or comforted being this close to him, but the feelings were not there.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff