Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Rina walked over to him when he started to load the car, helping him with what she could. It was a lot of food but he had a lot of animals at the moment. She hoped that this would last him a while.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:33 pm
"Thanks for the help so far.. Sorry that you had to stay in the car with me the whole time. When we get back, I'll let you exercise with the animals, give yourself a stretch." Xavier laughed, giving her a grin. He had about twenty bags of food loaded in the car, seeming satisfied with himself. "Well.. I guess we're heading back now." He told her, grinning more.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:36 pm
"I don't mind helping." she said as she smiled at him. Looking at the trunk once more she looked at him again. Rina nodded her head, before running her fingers through her hair as she walked around to the other side of the car so that she could get in. Opening the door, she got in.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:54 pm
"Well, I just don't wanna force you into doing my job. But thanks for coming anyways. It would've gotten boring without you and your circles." Xavier told her, gesturing to a small spot of circles where she'd been walking previously.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:57 pm
She laughed a little as she looked at the small circles she had made. "Well, what can I say?" she said smiling. "I'm sorry I wasn't much help." Rina said as she looked at him again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:29 pm
"That you were teaching the ground to make circles? Pounding the lesson down." Xavier chuckled, just smiling at her. He laughed as she apologized to him, not minding what was going on. "It's fine." He told her, chucking again as he got in the car, pulling out almost instantly.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:38 pm
She just smiled, resting her head against the window. She knew it would be a while before they got back to the city but she didn't mind, she didn't really have anything else to do. Rina looked ahead, just watching the road.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:55 pm
Xavier turned on the music, not wanting it to get extremely boring for Rina, he didn't want her to stop coming on trips with him. So far, it would take a really long time to get back to the city, but he was trying to remember a shortcut that he'd often taken to get back, when he had worked for some old lady who had plenty of cats that only ate one kind of cat food brand.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:34 pm
For a second she wondered if the car would break down. It was a lot of food in the trunk but then again this car was new so it probably wouldn't. Looking over at him, it seemed like he was thinking, so she kept quiet as she listened to the music.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:15 pm
As he reached his house, Xavier stopped the car, smiling as he got out and started to unload the boot of his car, along with the backseat. He set all the bags of animal food on the ground beside the car, in his front yard. His arms were aching, but he didn't mind, he just wanted the animals to get well so that he wouldn't have to worry about raising them all.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:04 pm
She helped him as best as she could, hearing the dogs barking inside of the house. Hopefully his home wouldn't be torn apart when he finally got inside. She didn't know if any of the animals were trained or not.
Aeron wasn't too far off...just watching them, not in the best of moods since he had expected them not to be together still. Sighing, he walked up to the bags of food, remembering that he could still make the animals afraid...so afraid that they could start attacking people. He smirked, making his way inside.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:17 pm
Xavier smiled gratefully at Rina, carrying two bags into the house at a time, looking at the animals. The house was a mess and he groaned, smiling lightly as Copper came running to him, barking in excitement. He cleared the couch off and set the bags of food there, smiling lightly.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:29 pm
She smiled back at him, happy to help. Rina's smile widened when she saw that Copper was doing better. She looked around, seeing that the house was a mess. "Would you like me to help you clean this up?" she asked slowly turning in a circle. She stroked the top of a dog's head before looking back at Xavier.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:34 pm
"Yeah, I'll help as soon as I can, can you start while I work on bringing in the bags and filling the bowls? It shouldn't take too long." Xavier commented, looking around his house. He glared at all of the animals who looked up at him innocently.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:41 pm
"Alright." she said as she picked up a piece of a ripped up pillow. She got out an empty bag and started to pick up the other pieces of things. She even found a chewed up book. Sighing, she kept cleaning.

Aeron appeared next to her, looking at the animals as he grinned. Slowly he became visible to them and walked closer, still having the evil grin on his face.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff