Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:53 pm
Ethermus Prime
maenad nuri

I'm convinced stickjocks are the same no matter what nerd-fueled game you play.

Hell...I ran a game (an entire game mind you) where we had no Magic, no armor points, nothing that a stickjock would traditionally scoff at.....and well.....we somehow still had the Stickjock mentality creep in(in some mutant form)

Edit:

Just looked it up. There are 0 Bel games in Texas. In all of Texas. None.
And the one Dag game I know about.

It's pretty much: Amt, HFS, and SCA out here.

Yeah, I think there's no Bel penetration in Texas yet. We're more Midwest and West Coast. You can ask on our forum, there might be small groups out and about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:32 pm
maenad nuri
Ethermus Prime
maenad nuri

I'm convinced stickjocks are the same no matter what nerd-fueled game you play.

Hell...I ran a game (an entire game mind you) where we had no Magic, no armor points, nothing that a stickjock would traditionally scoff at.....and well.....we somehow still had the Stickjock mentality creep in(in some mutant form)

Edit:

Just looked it up. There are 0 Bel games in Texas. In all of Texas. None.
And the one Dag game I know about.

It's pretty much: Amt, HFS, and SCA out here.

Yeah, I think there's no Bel penetration in Texas yet. We're more Midwest and West Coast. You can ask on our forum, there might be small groups out and about.

I just might. ^_^. More places to learn boffer tactics from equals Less time between me and that White Sword Knight belt.  

Ethermus Prime

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:00 pm
Fringe SCA here. Can't stand the politics, but watching the vikings get drunk 'round the fire is a hoot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 pm
Okay. I have a post-Summerstar photo session scheduled out at RCR for pics of Gho, Isakane and I.

So... within three weeks, you should have your pictures. ninja  

TeaDidikai

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:22 pm
Ray of Mel
User Image
this is me and yes i am not wearing a shirt, but I assure you I AM WEARING PANTS

O.O Hello...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:52 pm
In my sig, well, haha.  

skvllkid

Monarch

sage_thalos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:55 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:21 pm
I drag king'd a little.

It was liberating. XD

Hot and hotter  

Recursive Paradox

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:02 pm
Recursive Paradox
I actually tend to assume people are just being nice... >.> Makes me a bit infamous for being oblivious about flirtation.

Yeah, I'm often compared to depleted uranium on the whole density. sweatdrop

Good point Tea. 3nodding

Wing, that would work well, 'cept TMI: I can't really say that as gender isn't what I base my... um interest in such a manner, on.
I am glad it works for you tho. 3nodding

Next topic bit, if you want something a bit different, look into ARMA, it's more like an extended European Academie than a boffer club.
On the exact opposite side of the fence, the local NERO chapter has a great cook, and so many persons costuming as rodent, cat, or wolf people as to provide immense eye-candy for those of a furr-suasion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:12 pm
Fiddlers Green
Recursive Paradox
I actually tend to assume people are just being nice... >.> Makes me a bit infamous for being oblivious about flirtation.

Yeah, I'm often compared to depleted uranium on the whole density. sweatdrop

And yet, I'm amazing at figuring out when people are flirting with other people. Just not me. x_x  

Recursive Paradox

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm
Recursive Paradox
And yet, I'm amazing at figuring out when people are flirting with other people. Just not me. x_x

I've become such an old busybody, when I notice other people not noticing each other's attentions (assuming they are mutual), I try to engineer little meetings and moments they can spend with each other.
I can see clearly, so long as no part of my vision requires seeing my own place in it. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:43 pm
Fiddlers Green
Recursive Paradox

I've become such an old busybody, when I notice other people not noticing each other's attentions (assuming they are mutual), I try to engineer little meetings and moments they can spend with each other.
I can see clearly, so long as no part of my vision requires seeing my own place in it. xd

Many of my attempts at matchmaking end in tragic misery... sweatdrop So I abstain from that now...  

Recursive Paradox

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:30 pm
Recursive Paradox
Many of my attempts at matchmaking end in tragic misery... sweatdrop So I abstain from that now...

Well, at the very least now they know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:41 pm
most recently went to a friend's birthday party. this along with a couple others were taken.

User Image

*i'm the one on the right*  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

patch99329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:37 am
User Image

We are classics students. We are totally 100% historically accurate. We did not just raid the history dept for props. ninja

I am the blonde with the 100% historically accurate sword.

The books a few people are reading, are copies of the Aeneid.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games