Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:08 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XP So who's copying hwo in this situation XP
My sister is in ohio right now so there isn't a lot of people or things to distract me

I just don't gaia towns with this connection
Argh... it's usually whay I take so long to reply... I'm constantly being asked different things...

It wasn't too bad... we sat outside... then we moved to a more populated area.. big mistake. =/
We ran into the middle of two noobs hugging/kissing with emoticons and one guy flaming them....
Exactly why I never go on...
I think it's slightly funny we have to conversations going on at two different locations.
Flamming...I would give him what for, flaming isn't aloud on gaia in towns or on the threads.
XD I know.. ealier it was three threads for a bit. I think. @.@ I get confused.

Yeah... it wasn't quite flaming though... it was warning with a hint of instigating.
Or else, yes... I would've spoken up... my brother especially. xD

Eh, I guess that's ok, as long as they were being informed
XP I'm happy my computer is working right now or I would just quote it all on one thread.XD I'm on a different comp... I'd be dying on mine. D=

Yeah.... it was the normal squabble you overhear in towns. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:12 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XP So who's copying hwo in this situation XP
My sister is in ohio right now so there isn't a lot of people or things to distract me

I just don't gaia towns with this connection
Argh... it's usually whay I take so long to reply... I'm constantly being asked different things...

It wasn't too bad... we sat outside... then we moved to a more populated area.. big mistake. =/
We ran into the middle of two noobs hugging/kissing with emoticons and one guy flaming them....
Exactly why I never go on...
I think it's slightly funny we have to conversations going on at two different locations.
Flamming...I would give him what for, flaming isn't aloud on gaia in towns or on the threads.

Yeah... it wasn't quite flaming though... it was warning with a hint of instigating.
XP I'm happy my computer is working right now or I would just quote it all on one thread.
XD I'm on a different comp... I'd be dying on mine. D=

XP I'm on my bad computer...I can only get on the good lappy durring mid day....it's like a cell phone o.o
I try not to over hear anyhting on gaia towns. sweatdrop

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:21 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XP I'm happy my computer is working right now or I would just quote it all on one thread.

XP I'm on my bad computer...I can only get on the good lappy durring mid day....it's like a cell phone o.o
Hehe, my comp was moving at Gaia event speed. >.< But it is moving a little faster now... Though this comp I'm on is much better. ^^
Like a cell phone?

D= I know. >.<
Or see anything either...

I can see how slow and slopry my typing is getting... and I just looked at the clock and should have been in bed a few hours ago. =P
I'll have to continue this tomorrow.... (or later today. =P)
G'night!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:27 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

Hehe, my comp was moving at Gaia event speed. >.< But it is moving a little faster now... Though this comp I'm on is much better. ^^
Like a cell phone?

D= I know. >.<

I can see how slow and slopry my typing is getting... and I just looked at the clock and should have been in bed a few hours ago. =P
G'night!
A cell phone after a certain time calls are free ^^
My typing is always rather sloppy so i guess I'm always tired. sweatdrop I plan on staying up rather late tonight since i still have houshold chores to atend to.
Good night

Karma Police

hashslingslash69

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:53 am
Kerplunk!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:01 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

Like a cell phone?

D= I know. >.<

G'night!
My typing is always rather sloppy so i guess I'm always tired. sweatdrop I plan on staying up rather late tonight since i still have houshold chores to atend to.
Good night
I was thinking about the calls being free late at night... but then you said that you are on the bad comp at night... and the good one during the day... But ... I just over thought it and confuzed myself. @.@

I live in the est time zone... so it was pretty late my time. But I knew I didn't have to get up early today....

Still had more things to do? I hope you weren't on the est time zone. =P
I hope you got them done. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

hashslingslash69

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:00 pm
Kerplunk!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:56 pm
=P I just bought some new shoes... but the profiles are down. D=

I can't wait...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:26 am
<3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:23 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

Like a cell phone?

D= I know. >.<

G'night!
Good night
I was thinking about the calls being free late at night... but then you said that you are on the bad comp at night... and the good one during the day... But ... I just over thought it and confuzed myself. @.@

I live in the est time zone... so it was pretty late my time. But I knew I didn't have to get up early today....

XD It's confusing.
No i'm in the pst. time zone...the same one that the gaia admins are in^^ it's nice not changing the times they announce. Though one time I was on my account and then I got on a freinds account that was in your time. @.@ it was really weird

Karma Police

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:40 pm
xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:47 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Like a cell phone?

D= I know. >.<

G'night!
Good night

XD It's confusing.
No i'm in the pst. time zone...the same one that the gaia admins are in^^ it's nice not changing the times they announce. Though one time I was on my account and then I got on a freinds account that was in your time. @.@ it was really weird
It's nice getting on here earlier than the other time zones... easier to equip that way. ^^

Yeah... I've made a few mistakes when calculating the time difference. =P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:51 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Like a cell phone?

D= I know. >.<

G'night!
Good night

XD It's confusing.
It's nice getting on here earlier than the other time zones... easier to equip that way. ^^

the thing I hate the most is delays. When gaia is down for a reason I don't know.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:02 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Like a cell phone?

D= I know. >.<

G'night!
Good night

XD It's confusing.

the thing I hate the most is delays. When gaia is down for a reason I don't know.
I know! two hours admin time is alwasy at least five hours. D<

Hehe... I've been slow at posting.. I'm watching my TV. <3

But I really should go help with the preparations for tomorrow.... I'll be back later... ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:11 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

XD It's confusing.

I know! two hours admin time is alwasy at least five hours. D<

Hehe... I've been slow at posting.. I'm watching my TV. <3

But I really should go help with the preparations for tomorrow.... I'll be back later... ^^
I'm going to need to talk to someone about that ninja
XP I'm actually watching a movie right now.
I'm home alone...with the dog.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games