Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:40 am
Badgerkit and Emptykit watched silently. "We've seen this happen before." Badgerkit muttered. "The two-legger seemed to look for something on front of the nest, but when he couldn't find it he started yelling really loudly." Emptykit finished.
The two of them looked at each other, then Aurican, then took a couple steps back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:15 pm
"I can't seem to find my-"

Aurican was interrupted by the door opening and a young teenage girl about 15 years old came out. "Oh hey. You're home early... Who's this?" she asked, pointing out towards Kindlestar as she was the first person in sight.

"Um..." Kindlestar started, not sure what to say, and remained silent, squeezing Aurican's arm to see if he would react.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:09 pm
Emptykit and Badgerkit remained silent.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:44 pm
Dovekit ;User Image dovekit ears never went away  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:46 pm
Dovekit stood this was all new for her she wished she coul stand but the nursery was to small she crawled out of it and left the camp. She inspected herself, she had hands, " oh well dovekit said as she sat down " what happened?' she asked "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:47 pm
Seeing as how Aurican and Kindlestar remained quiet, Dawnlight decided to speak.

"The name's Gabriel. That's my older sister Camille, and these are our... cousins, um... Sid and.. and..." he started, trying to remember all the names and words correctly.

The sister however seemed no longer interested in hearing who the others where as she walked towards Dawnlight.

"Hi, my name is Crystal. Nice to meet you," she said with a flirty smile.

Oh boy... Aurican thought, rolling his eyes.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:33 pm
"well im dovekit" dove kit said as she sat down  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm
((Do you mind reading what is going on in the rp before posting?))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Maxi_ride_with_wings
Dovekit stood this was all new for her she wished she coul stand but the nursery was to small she crawled out of it and left the camp. She inspected herself, she had hands, then she ran into cinderstar ..... again "oh sorry i did it again that is the third time" oh well dovekit said as she sat down " what happened?' she asked

(sry to inform u but Cinderstar is no where near the old camp. . . )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:24 pm
Emptykit hit Dawnlight hard on his arm. "Ella, ELLA!!!!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:11 pm
Dawnlight looked down at the small girl and snarled. "Quiet runt!"

Kindlestar sighed and grabbed his ear, making him yelp in pain. "Do you forget what we are here for? You may as well behave yourself..." she said, giving him a matter of fact look.

"What does she mean?" the girl asked, looking at Aurican.

Aurican scratched her head. "Well, Camille, Gabriel and I were going to go to a study group but their parents left with their uncles, leaving them behind to take care of their cousins. Problem is we have other people waiting already, and there might be trouble if we don't go fast," Aurican explained, begging that Kindlestar would go along with it when she raised her eyebrows his way.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:48 pm
Emptykit started hitting Dawnlight repeatedly. "Ella! Ella! Ella! Ella! It's a beautiful name that i created, so you better remember it stupid!!"

Badgerkit felt confused about the story Aurican just spouted out. He shook his head and walked over next to Kindlestar, grabbing onto her shirt.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 am
Honeyheart turned towards dr. kashi
"So i have a question?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:44 pm
Kindlestar looked down at Badgerkit and ruffled his hair.

"You wouldn't mind us leaving them here, right? Ella is a bit... special... but Sid normally makes her behave. Right Sid?" she asked, him, beaming down at him.

Aurican gave Badgerkit a dubious look but remained quiet.

"Well, we have cable, they can watch that while you guys come back. You might wanna change your shirt though... You went over to Rib Eye's didn't you?" the girl said, chuckling as she pointed at Kindlestar's shirt.

Dawnlight punched Emptykit on the head. "Quiet you. She may ask questions about that!" he whispered, glaring at Emptykit.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:29 pm
Badgerkit nodded "Someone has too"

Emptykit stuck out her tung "Well then don't forget it again! STU-PID!!"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash