Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:05 am
Daphne patted Ninki. "It okays. Dey nots hurt you." She didn't even convince herself for this was the first time she had seem the two. Of course she had heard the guards talk of the twins but she didn't trust them. "Leah? Who is dey?" she whispered, biting her lip as she stared at the twins. She could stand with more ease now for her strength had returned, thanks to Leah carrying her. Meh gotta thanks Leah later. Da cooks likes meh so maybes dey can makes somefing nice for her, she thought, holding onto Ninki, worried if he may attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caleb stood between Nagi and the intruders. "Sam! Grab the prince and run!" he shouted over his shoulder.
Sam was about to argue but soon thought better of it. She grabbed Nagi by the arm and pulled him along as she ran out of the room. As she neard the back entrance of the building she ran into a few guards on the liberation army.
"Where'd you think your going with that prisinor?" a guard demanded.
Sam didn't amswer his question for she knew he would soon understand. "Just get out there. We have intruders and they are demanding we hand over this boy!" she cried, waving Nagi's hand in the guard's face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 am
"Fools. You should know better than to pick a fight with an assassin," Arisu said before disappearing and reappearing behind Caleb, her rapier to his neck. "I would suggest surrendering before you make me slit your throat."
"I leave these two to you," Mamoru told Arisu, referring to Caleb and Hitomi. "I will go after Nagi." That said, Mamoru ran around everyone there and ran out the way Sam left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagi was silent as he was pulled away. It wouldn't matter if he said anything or not. They wouldn't listen. Then he had an idea. Suddenly, everyone there was covered in shadows so they couldn't see. He hoped it would buy him enough time for Mamoru or Arisu to get there.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 am
Leah shrugged at Daphne's question "No clue." She said.

Ryan and Raye saw the two girls "Oh, hey you two." They said at they same time. They both had borded expressions.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:39 am
Annexus walked into the room. "Eiji, its good to see you again." He turned to the girls and narrowed his eyes. "You know who I am . . . do you not?"  

Tir Malice

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:03 pm
ninki walked around the twins and looked at the door to the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 pm
Leah walked up to the door and opened it and walked in with out a word.

The twins followed, curious about what was gonna happen.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:05 am
Daphne followed wordless. Wonder where king is... she thought, her eyes narrowing on the twins and she passed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam growled and pulled Nagi along. "Do you want to know why they kidnapped you?" she asked sarcastically as she threw n=Nagi over her shoulder and ran and full speed. "We're different! And your stupid father wants us locked up! We need freedom! Can't you understand?!" she screamed as she ran through the streets, Nagi bouncing around on her back as she tried to gain speed.
Caleb elbowed Arisu in the ribs and slipped away from the blade of the knife. "Hitomi! Sothe! Get out of here! I'll keep her away from you!" Caleb moved quickly and soon stood between the two eternal eyes and the assassin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:29 am
"I don't have time for this!" Arisu said and disappeared. Then she reappeared in front of Sam. Mamoru soon came up behind her. "Return Nagi. If you return him right now and unharmed, we will let you all stay free and not take you to the castle. If not, we will take you all into custody and have you all executed. What's it going to be?"
"She must be after Sam!" Hitomi said. "Caleb, go help Sam! I'll take care of Sothe."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The pleasure is all mine, your majesty," Eiji said, bowing.
"How could we not?" Emiko said angrily, making Mina elbow her, hard, telling her to shut up.

((I guess that'll work.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:36 am
Leah walked through the castle to the hall near where the king was then sucked in a big breath of air.

"You dont have to scream." Raye said "Yeah the door's right here." Ryan continued Rya'es sentence. The two walked up to the door the the king was behind and knocked on it three times "Oh, King, you've gotta guest." Ryan said "A fluffy one at that." Raye said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:20 am
ninki growled at them.im not fluffy!he said in their minds.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:15 pm
"Whatever." The two sighed then shrugged.

Leah patted Ninki's head "It's okay, you're just......fuzzy, that's all." She said, with no offence intended.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:04 pm
Annexus pulled a chair from outside and closed the door, sitting down. He smiled and nodded for Eiji to continue his interrogation. "Please, I merely wanted to sit in."  

Tir Malice

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:49 pm
Daphne giggled and ran her fingers through Ninki's fur. "Fluffy," she said quietly, burrying her face in his fur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam pulled out one of her twin swords, showing no sign of fear. "You lie. If we hand over the boy, your still going to take us away. Your filthy king wants us too because we oppose a threat to him." With her ability to sense emotions, she could easily tell they were lying. She slid Nagi off her back and hugged him close to her. You won't get your muddy paws on him, she thought.
Caleb nodded and ran. He smashed through the back door and ran down the street. Sam?! Where are you?[/] he thought as he ran. He turned down another street and skidded to a hault. "Sam!" he gasped. He stood just a few feet from Mamoru.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:37 am
The twins groaned "Hey! Stop doing whatever and see your guest!" They said banging onn the door.

Leah rolled her eyes at them.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:34 am
happy birthday twilight (:

Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games