Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:03 pm
Kiba was hurt, but not badly. He threw fire at his attacking foe.
"Watch out!" Tucker called.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 pm
He'd taken them far enough away. Then Jestin struggled to get out of Beyond's grip. She managed to do so. "What are you doing?! I'm trying to keep you safe!" "I appreciate you trying to help, but I can care for myself. I've been defending the earth for thousands of years, let me do what I was created for. Why are you trying to help anyway when you helped to cause all this?"
"Good question... I don't know, I just don't want you hurt. I have no clue why."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:46 pm
"I do know why you don't want me hurt. You, just like everyone else, are attracted to me, am I right? I am a siren, sirens seem to have that effect on people." Jestin headed back to the battle.
"Well," L replied, "Just so we have something to do, why don't we have that fight?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:03 pm
"Okay, If I lose, I will give up peacefully after all of this whole mess is over. What will you risk?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:10 pm
"I'll let you do whatever you want to me, even kill me if I lose."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:21 pm
Randy and Rae looked at each other as Kiba began to rampage. "Here we go again." Rae said. "Dr. Richter, send the Terrabots and transfer remote control of the Astrobots to Rae. We're gonna need everything we can get on this one." Randy said into his communicator. "I'm on it. The Astrobots, Terrabots, and the Emerald Rover are all en route to your location." Dr. Richter replied.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:22 pm
"L, you shouldn't..."
"Don't worry, I can tell he doesn't intend to lose. Maybe, just maybe, this fight will be enough for me, maybe this fight will be the end and satisfy my desire to redeem all of us at Whammy's who came from the first generation."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:22 pm
"You think I would create an updated weapon and flight system...and not a defense system? When confronting me, you must try to think many steps ahead of me!"

At this statement, a luminescent, transparent blue orb surrounded him, dispersing the attack. "It's no anti-matter barrier...but I only had so much time to work on this. Another few minutes and I could have made something better, but this will do for now. It's much easier than using pocket dimensions to counter attacks."

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:39 pm
Kiba had and hadn't expected things to be easy. So, he resorted to physical attacks against Ionex and all other foes.
Yet another from Otherworld came forth to help Kiba, a demon he knew quite well in the past.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:04 pm
The fight between The World's Greatest Detective and The World's Greatest Criminal began with a teasing punch from B that L easily avoided.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:32 am
"Alright, let's do it!" Randy shouted as he lept into the cockpit of the Dragon Terrabot. He was soon joined by the Tiger, Rabbit, Phoenix, and Lion Terrabots as they charged at Kiba. "I'm with you!" Rae shouted as she lept to the controls of the Emerald Rover.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:25 pm
"Well, come at me then!" Kiba roared.
"Think we should jump in there?"
"Yeah, let's do it."  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:57 pm
"B, you'll have to better than that." He went to offensive with a punch of his own.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 pm
He manages to dodge L's punch.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:16 pm
"TerraForce Megabot, power up!" Randy shouted as the Tiger, Rabbit, Phoenix, Lion, and Dragon combined to form one giant robot. "Astro Force Megabot, power up! Emerald Rover, high stance mode, now!" Rae shouted as the fleet of vehicles under her command changed as well. In an instant, Kiba was now staring down three massive robots.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games