Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:38 am
Kisa turned to Josh. "Oh. Sorry... I think i went home, but i took a wrong turn somewhere... I'm not sure ho i ended up at the other side of town... And sure. I'd love a ride!" Kisa said, getting onto the bike behind him. She found the helmet and stuck it on, then wrapped her arms around his waist.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 am
Josh smiled and sped off towards Morgan's house. They arrived, Morgan's car was in the driveway. Josh was dying to turn shadow and take Morgan right now, but Seth would kill him. "Here you are," Josh said as Kisa got off and handed him the helmet. He set the helmet on the handles and jumped off. "See you tomorrow..." He whispered in her ear, kissed her cheek and got back on his bike.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan shot up from where she sat on the couch and peeked out the window. Kisa was talking to Josh, "Great. Now all I need to do is get Talli a follower for a boyfriend." Morgan cursed and walked outside. You hurt her in anyway and you're dead. She said into his mind.

He looked up from staring at Kisa, glared, and sped away on his bike. "You shouldn't hang out with him, Kisa." Morgan said walking up to Kisa.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:50 am
Kisa watched Josh leave and put her hand on her cheek where he kissed her and blushed. Then she turned to Morgan. "Why not? He isn't that bad. Maybe i WANT to hang out with him..." Kisa said to Morgan, still not knowing that Josh is a follower.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 am
Morgan glared at Kisa, "He's dangerous!" She hissed and looked in the direction that Josh went. He's up to something... She thought to herself and turned to Kisa. "Please stay away from him." She turned and walked back up to the house, doubting that Kisa would listen.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:14 am
"Hmph... i can hang out with him if i want..." Kisa mumbled under her breath. Then went inside for the night.

~~~~~~~~~NEXT MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~

Kisa woke up a bit earlier than usual, skipped breakfast, then got dressed and headed outside for school.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:20 am
Josh sat in front of Morgan's house, "Need a ride?" He smiled and held up the helmet. Everything was going perfectly. (MUAHAHAHAHA!)
``````````````````````*End of school*``````````````````````````
"I'll pick you up around eight for the party," Josh said and kissed Kisa. There was a party tonight for Halloween. "Don't forget to dress up." He grinned and looked up to see Morgan glaring at him. He waved, kissed Kisa and sped off.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Morgan cursed and turned, bumping into Seth. "You gotta stop doing that," She cursed.

"You heard about that party right?" Seth said, grabbing her hand. Morgan nodded. "Cool, come?"

"Can't...grounded." Morgan said. Seth frowned and did puppy eyes. "You know I won't do it!"

"You know you want to," Seth smiled.

Morgan sighed, "Fine."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:24 am
Kisa smiled at him, then went inside the house. "hm... what should i be..." she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:35 am
Morgan walked downstairs and over to her mom. She sighed, "Mom can I go to a party?" She plunged into her mother's mind and quickly changed her answer to a yes. Her mother thought for a second, then nodded. "Thanks!" She ran upstairs, but stopped next to Kisa.

"Your going to the party, right?" Morgan asked. Kisa nodded. "Cool, I'll help with your costume." She dragged her up stairs.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 am
"Wa!!!" Kisa said as she was drug upstairs. "Ok. Thanks for offereing to help. I was thinking... something thats me... but i'm not sure what to be..." Kisa admitted.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Morgan thought for a second, "Tiger?"

`````````````````````````*blah, blah, blah*````````````````````````
"You look SO cute!" Morgan squealed and handed Kisa a mirror.(except white ^.^) Morgan quickly dressed and showed off. "What do ya think?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:09 pm
"wow... You look great! It really suits you. Lets go!" Kisa said, pushing Morgan out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:16 pm
Morgan giggled and ran down the stairs, bumping into Seth. "Wow...you look amazing," He said and grabbed her hand. "You too, Kisa." He dragged them both outside.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Josh leaned against he's bike and stood straight as Seth, Morgan, and Kisa came out. Seth was Jason, from Chainsaw Massacre, but with out the chainsaw. Morgan was beautiful, a true goddess. Kisa looked amazing, she looked like a true tiger. He walked over to her and smiled, "Cool costume."

(Josh's)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:19 pm
Kisa blushed. "Thanks. You look cool too. So ready to party?" Kisa asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:27 pm
"**** yes!" Josh smiled and they drove off, Morgan and Seth close behind.

``````````````````````````````at party`````````````````````````

Josh grabbed Kisa's hand, "I wanna show you something." He said over the music and pulled her outside. They stood beside a pool, no one was outside, to cold. Josh smiled evilly and grabbed Kisa's hands tight so she couldn't get away. "You should have listened to Morgan," He laughed and started to turn into shadow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morgan walked outside, she was getting hot. She saw Kisa and Josh, but something was terribly wrong. Josh held Kisa tight and was changing to shadow. "Kisa!" Morgan screamed and ran towards them, but was to late. They floated into the air and away. "No!" She slipped off her shoes and ran inside. Quickly finding Seth she grabbed him, "Take me to her!"

Seth gave her a confused look, which quickly left. He smiled and pulled her outside to his car.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:29 pm
Kisa looked scared, and confused. "Josh! What are you doing?" Then she tried to get free, but he held on too tight. "Let me go! Where are you taking me?" Kisa asked.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games