Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:30 pm
Lily jumped on Cyress's head when she saw the rabbit come towards them "save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:18 pm
Cyress continued to walk towards the river and sat down at it's edge.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:19 pm
(lol im on your head and you didnt notice)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:20 pm
((I know))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:03 pm
Flower walked with Cyress to the river, then bent her head down to get a drink. When she was done and got up, she slipped into the river, hanging on by a paw on a rock. Flower tried pulling herself up, but water splashed over her and she let go of the rock. "Help! I-" Flower tried to yell, but was cut off as she was dragged down into the water.

((oops.... i forgot to tell you.... Flower can't swim.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:40 pm
Cyress quickly put Lily on the ground and jumpped in after her friend. She grabbed Flowers scruff and pushed her onto the shore so she was safe, but before Cyress got a good hold on the rocks they gave way and Cyress was sweapped away by the current.

((She'll be fine no one go after her))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:45 pm
Flower coughed and spluttered as the water got out of her throat. Then tried to get up and look around for Cyress, but fell back to the ground, to tired to move. Her breathing slowly returned to normal as she fell asleep.

((ok.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:00 pm
(Holy monkies in a bucket I was gone for EVER!!!)

Okunote yawned and laid down. He closed his eyes. Syria pounced at him, "Hey Oku" she gave him a smile. "Hey" he sighed. "What's wrong?"
"I'm just tired" Okunote replied.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:01 pm
((OMSTARCLAN! YOUR BACK!!!! You have been gone FOR EVER!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:19 am
Character's Name: Karinata
Gaia Name: Pyrokitteh5
Animal: cat
Demon: fire
Pack: light
Picture: http://www.perfectpetzzz.com/_Layouts/Resources/PerfectPetzzz/Images/ProductDisplay/All/OrangeTabby.PP92.05BV6.jpg
Profile: Kind, loving, but when you go on her bad side, she will kill you.  

pyrokitteh5

pyrokitteh5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:23 am
Karinata sighed. She could never do anything to make anyone happy. She had recently joined a pack of mostly wolves of the light element. I guess you could call fire light, but fire is destructive, and light is helpful. She sighed again. Why can't I just be my best? She forced herself to feel lucky and finally felt a bit happy with the direction her life was turning to.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:57 am
Lily ran around and slipped into the water, barely catching her grip on the edge "help me!" she called  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:27 pm
The current swallowed Cyress and banged her onto some rocks sending her unconcius.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 pm
((oh great.... Cyress is unconcious under water, Lily is about to go into the water, and Flower is pretty much asleep/unconcious on land cuz she was just pulled OUT of the water.... WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:31 pm
(not lily don't worry bout her)

Lily slipped into the water and went down the current, landing on Cyress, she went passed her and hit a log leading across the river, she used it to pull her way out, she ran to flower.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff