Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:22 am
"Ohmygoodness."

Isabella said while standing up. She didn't care if she ahd to lay back down, she was filthy and Cole should ahve been known she was like a person with OCD when she didn't take a shower three times a day. She walked passed guards walking around base trying to look for a shwoer.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:46 pm
"Isabella the showers are in four tents from this onethe turn right and walk 3 buildings after that. Ok."

He smokes his cigar "Free didn't I tell you to behave? I know you have a probem with royalty teens but just get along with her thats all I'm asking man."  

SSJChocolate

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:53 pm
"You know my problem with royalties, always expect to be respected. Never to be hated. THink they can do whatever when ever. I save her life she still won't respect me. She didn't even say thanks. So I hope she gets that disease again because I on;y delayed it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:56 pm
"You serious. I mean Are you serious Free"  

SSJChocolate

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:01 pm
"Hell yea I'm serious. She takes everything and everyone she hate's for granted. So I decided not to cure her. I delayed it until she deserves it. Until then she can be herself or try to change."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:05 pm
"How long does she have before she dies?"  

SSJChocolate

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:24 pm
"Three says. By knowing her its impossible for her to change. You know that, I know that, and Tisin knows it. By the way tisin you suck at hiding. " Free joyfully said

"I can't believe you guys are just standing there and not telling her. Cole you should tell her instead of standing hear and cole I aspected this from you from the start." Tisin has told  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 pm
Isabella found the showers and instantly jumped in. She wasn't like this Cole should have been told Free she wasn't spoiled..She always hated being ignored though.She needed to scrub badly. She got out moments later, and walked back to the tent with army capris with boots and a green tank top. Her hair was in a bun as it slowly crinkled. Her electric blue eyes were bright again. She looked paler than usual, but didn't notice. She sat on the bed wondering why she was here again.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:06 pm
"Enough, Free, Tisin, I only want peace and I can't get that for 20 mins. of your time. So Free you delayed her death but you won't cure her . " Free said to him"Tisin your amad that free won't do the right thing and help her. So lets make a bet 10k, Free doesn't give the cure in 24 hours, you loose. Tisin, he does the right thing. Me, Everything turns out ok for the both of you.
Deal?" Free explained

"Deal" Tisin said  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:23 pm
Isabella sat up slowly listening to the conversation. She crossed her arms and looke dat all of them.

"What are you all talking about?"

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:31 pm
"Deal." Free whispered before Isabella came in
"Its business So don't get your hair in a not and lets get back to sleep fellas." Free said relaxed

"Yea lets." Tisin said  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:51 pm
Isabella looked at all three men, and shook her head. She didn't have a good feeling. She grabbed a hooded jacket, and walked out of the tent, she didn't know where she was going, but she wnated to go somewhere to think.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:04 pm
"Fellas its time to go to sleep. Isabella remember tomorrow is time to go." Cole said to her.

"Wow time sure goes fast." Tisin said  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:05 pm
"Yea lets go to sleep. There's no time to waste." Free said with a great smile.

*The guys headed inside the Tent to sleep*  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Isabella sighed hevaily. She staye dout. The female found a nice place to sit, she wrapped her arms around her knees and looked at the moon. She misse dhome, and regret going to that place with Cole and Tisin. She laid her ehad back, not planning on going back to the tent.  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games