Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:35 pm
fubar0
would it make you feel better if i told you i had to cut off his head to gain his lyrical power?

It depends on how you cut off his head. Extra points for preventing blood splatter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:39 am
Celes Xe
fubar0
would it make you feel better if i told you i had to cut off his head to gain his lyrical power?

It depends on how you cut off his head. Extra points for preventing blood splatter.

it was a mixture of afro samuri and highlander styles. first came the hip hop and the spirting blood fountians then queen starts playing and blue lightning zaps it all away and empowers me with his power,cause i am a prince of the universe.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:42 pm
That Fallen Wish has finally gone down in price somewhat. Hopefully it'll continue to go down so that I could buy one off the market lol!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:05 pm
heh... ya its not at the price i would like it to be yet... gonna wait  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:56 pm
CCxLenalee
heh... ya its not at the price i would like it to be yet... gonna wait

like hermes moon, i have a feeling that it would drop to 80k at one of the evolutions to test the loyalty of the owners.....as they once did with hermes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:03 pm
And i hope that the boxes are going up every day crying , if they went down i will only had money to buy the katana.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:06 pm
Zhadgon
And i hope that the boxes are going up every day crying , if they went down i will only had money to buy the katana.
.n_n.

did you use cash? if you did, i sugguest you to buy any item that first comes out, such as these rumble boxes...they cost 46k in the markets when it initially came out...with $10 cash card, you almost instantly get 460k...or 1 katana...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:11 pm
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
.n_n.

did you use cash? if you did, i sugguest you to buy any item that first comes out, such as these rumble boxes...they cost 46k in the markets when it initially came out...with $10 cash card, you almost instantly get 460k...or 1 katana...

I have never thought about that way before. Maybe it is time to get some more cash and buy a few of the newer items.  

tilbear
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:14 pm
tilbear
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
.n_n.

I have never thought about that way before. Maybe it is time to get some more cash and buy a few of the newer items.

yeah, but lets just keep the secret within the guild....we don't want a market crash here on gaia again.....the only bad thing....i don't have easy access to the cards, since my parents watch me too much..., but it's a nice tip.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:21 pm
Ronzalpha201
tilbear
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
.n_n.

yeah, but lets just keep the secret within the guild....we don't want a market crash here on gaia again.....the only bad thing....i don't have easy access to the cards, since my parents watch me too much..., but it's a nice tip.

Well if my prediction is good the zomg boxes will get up every day and when the zomg game came out the boxes will come up more higher so if i sell them to 50k each i will had mostly enough to finish my quest avi.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:46 pm
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
tilbear
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Well if my prediction is good the zomg boxes will get up every day and when the zomg game came out the boxes will come up more higher so if i sell them to 50k each i will had mostly enough to finish my quest avi.
.n_n.

but they'll be harder to sell due to less demand...and not everyone would remember about the boxes in the future....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:41 pm
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
tilbear
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
.n_n.

.n_n.

but they'll be harder to sell due to less demand...and not everyone would remember about the boxes in the future....

Well only if they remind that the zomg ticket is inside.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:55 pm
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
tilbear

.n_n.

Well only if they remind that the zomg ticket is inside.
.n_n.

it's still quite expensive...(the ticket)....most people would just rather wait....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:59 pm
yawnz... ya i dont really wanna pay 30k just to play earlier...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:06 pm
CCxLenalee
yawnz... ya i dont really wanna pay 30k just to play earlier...

my point exactly....  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games