Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:12 pm
Bachi nodded, feeling a little guilty. I knew it would be alot to obsorb, but I had no idea it would affect her mood... she closed her eyes and pulled the covers close, almost to her noes. "Perhap you are right....I'll leave her be. For her best interest," this depressed her a little, Kiki was like the light at the end of the tunnel. She was something Bachi had to look forward too, now she would have to stay away longer. How could she bare it? She would have too....

Kiki closed the windows behind her with a click. She sighed deep, what a day... She looked up at the stars, perhaps her family was looking down on her now, watching her, protecting her. How could she honor them? How did they die? Was it an accident? Kiki didn't get the details when she had the flash backs. Was it her fault?
What would she do with herself now that she knew what she was? She had decided she would look for what she was forever. Now that it came so easily...what then? She sighed again... she needed a pick me up.
Something flashed in her mind. A song? Perhaps from the past. She could remember it so vividly, hear the piano that her mother used to play for her and her sister. Her mother was so beautiful, Kiki felt a ping of pain just thinking about her face. Why hadn't her sister tried to save her too? She remembered something again...she knew how to play the piano. Wow.
Kiki's fingers began to strum up and down the wood landing. She played the notes in her head, her lips parted and she began to sing. First quiet, then it became louder. Soon the whole night was filled with the memory filled song. Kiki sang it with so much emotion she could feel it wrapping her tightly like a blanket. She remembered again, she loved to sing, with her family. She had found a way to honor them, to stay close. She would sing, every free moment, she would sing. This way, her fmaily was always with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:56 pm
Emmy nods and runs inside quickly  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:22 pm
Erik began to nod off, but he wasn't that tired. Once he calmed himself and listened, he heard what sounded like...singing? It was coming from outside the window! Could it be? Was Kiki the one singing like an angel sent from the heavens? He had to know. Erik crept toward the window and moved the curtain slightly. It was in fact Kiki, singing outside. She was sitting on the ledge and her fingers moved as if playing a piano. He waved Maura over and she joined him quietly as well.

"That girl's amazing. She's multi-talented in ways I'll never be!" Maura whispered. It didn't make her feel inadequate or anything, just happy that Kiki had so much talent and that there was a way to make her feel better about herself when she was down. Maura was a bit of a singer too. She usually hummed softly as Erik and her traveled or when he was about to fall asleep. So as quietly as she could, Maura opened and climbed out of the window carefully and joined Kiki on the balcony. Once the song had finished, Maura spoke. "That was absolutley beautiful Kiki!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:44 pm
Bachi couldn't believe her ears, Kiki's voice was like the angel that gave flowers to Eve when she was thrown out of the graden of Eden. The angel saw Eve crying in misrable self loathing, it was cold and snowing that night. The angel transformed the snow into beautiful flowers and sang to her until she fell asleep. It was a sign of comfurt, of hope, of a pure soul. Maybe Kiki would choice to save the humans, instead of destroying them. someone who could sing and bring a tear to the deads eye could never do a wrong thing in their life. Bachi wipped away a cool tear that threatened to stain the sheets. she sat up and joined Erik and Maura at the window. When Maura climped through the window, Bachi didn't stop her. Her voice was just as beautiful, but Kiki's was more pure and practiced.
"I had no idea something so beautiful still exsisted in this world," Bachi whipsered, not takeing her eyes off Kiki.

Kiki wurled around to see Maura and the other watching her. she hadn't even noticed Maura had joined her in song. Her face flushed.
"H-how long have you- When did you-," she stumbled with her words, eyes darting form Maura's face, then to Erik's, then to Bachi's. How long had she been singing? How much had they heard? Why was she so nervous?! It was just singing, nothing to freak out about. But freak out is what Kiki did.
"How long were you there?!" She asked again.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:20 pm
"About the whole time!" Maura answered with a giggle. She put her hand on Kiki's back and rubbed it gently. "Calm down. It's nothing to be ashamed of you know!" Maura assured her. Maura was in the mood to sing now. She would sing one of Erik's favorite songs. "If it makes you feel better, I'll sing one too!" she said. And so she did. And though she was nowhere near as good as Kiki, Maura as well, had the talent.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:23 pm
Envy waited for Road to make the first move  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:39 pm
"How polite...ladies first...",she said, her bloodlust radiating off of her. She slowly walked forward and several candles flew at Envy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:54 pm
Kiki could feel her fingers playing a phantom piano that match perfectly with the song. Her eyes glassed over with the pulseing on Maura's song, it was beautiful. She closed her eyes, trying to fully enjoy it.

Bachi was impressed, she had never heard a human with such skill. Perhaps Bachi would enjoy their persents a little longer. "Beautiful, could calm even the harshest of oceans," she said, not just to Kiki.

Kiki looked up, there were so many memorys flashing before her eyes, how she missed the days of family and love. Her only true family now was Bachi. She was happy to even have just that. After being alone for so long, company was welcome. It always brought a tear to her eye.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:22 pm
Maura herself, blushed at the compliment. She never thought she was that good at singing. She looked back at Erik, who was fast asleep on the window sill. She smiled and whispered, "Aww! He's so cute like that!" So went back inside, and drug the shirtless boy back on the couch. "There. Now it's just us girls!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:39 pm
"Your singing is lovely, Maura," said Kiki, looking into the room were Maura placed Erik. He looked tired, she herself was a little sleepy, but she could wait. "Just us girls...kinda like te sleep overs I've read about?" she asked.

Bachi noded, "I to have heard of these "sleep overs". Is this what this is? A sort of sleep over?" Bachi asked, takeing her place beside Kiki. She grabed Kiki's arm and hugged it. she saw Maura do it, soshe thought she'd try it. She saw why it was so apealing, Kiki was warm to the touch.

Kiki placed her hand on Bachi's head, gently smoothing her hair back. It was a little cold out. "come you two, we too should get inside. I noticed the room has no hat...perhaps I could fix that," she said with a glint in her eyes and a smile. She created a very warm aura around her body, she was getting better at controling her power every second.

Bachi could feel the warmth and was amazed. "Maura...come feels this." she said with a shock as she pet Kiki's arms in pure wonder.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:19 pm
"What is it?" she said getting up and feeling Kiki's warm arm. "Oh wow, that feels so good!" Maura said putting both hands on Kiki's other arm. Once she let go, she began to explain sleepovers. "Well, sleepovers are usually for girls, who are usually friends like us! And they eat snacks, and gossip, and tell stories, and all kinds of fun stuff! Though the "sleeping" part usually doesn't come until a lot later...if at all," she said. Looking at Erik, she felt like singing again. She stared at him for a minute and whispered, "Good night Erik." She closed her eyes and began to sing once more, this time softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:56 pm
Envy moved and dodged the candles easily "ha!! pathetic!" runs to you and stabs you with blade-arm  

Envy homunculi 08

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:00 pm
Kiki felt her fingers moveing yet again, she had no control over them! But oh how she wished she had a piano right now! Maybe in the morning they could go look for one. she wanted to play and remember, and create new memorys with her new family. On that note, Kiki leaned in close to Bachi, closeing her eyes and listening to the music. Isn't it beautiful? I promise you I will always sing you a lullaby good night Bachi... she told her, her fingers traveling onto Bachi's leg as she played her ghostly piano.

Bachi wanted to sing too. But if she did, if she were to sing the wrong note, it could cause Erik and Maura great pain. Priyer to her preves way of thinking, Bachi no longer wanted to cause them harm. So she would hold it in.
Bachi felt Kiki's slender fingers roll up and down her leg with the invisable notes. It felt nice, Kiki had a bond with Bachi now. Where she was now comfurtable with her being around. This made Bachi happy, she closed her eyes and lend on Kiki's shoulder.

Kiki smiled, Maura was very good. "Your amazeing. Maybe tomorrow we can find a place to sing togather. I see pianos in shops along the roads. Maybe we could stop there?" she asked, not opening her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 pm
Maura felt her face grow warm again after she had finished singing. She really didn't think she was as good as they thought. But a compliment was a compliment. "Um...thanks. But you're much better than me!" Maura told Kiki. Erik tossed and turned lightly as he always did. Erik had been told, but never believed, he was a restless sleeper. He never knew that he was. There seemed to be a grin on his face, possibly dreaming that he heard one of his other favorites that Maura sang.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:13 pm
Turns my body into water. "You forget who your dealing with...I'm not like those other humans.",she said with a dark smile as her body hardened around Envy's arm-blade. She brought out another candle with her bare hand and stabbed him in his eye."I wonder if homunculi bleed like humans??"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games