Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:24 pm
OH WHOOPS I SNUCK UP ON YOU TWELVIE AND TOUUUUUCHED YOU. ;DDD

...I seriously think I am drunk on air today. WTF I need to calm down. ...o-or maybe that waitress at El Loro spiked my drink or something. D8

Twelvie, if we ever get to spend time at each other's houses under normal circumstances, I will: A. raep you B. play Kingdom Hearts II with you and make it fun C. Get our Persona group together and play Super Mario Smash Bros strip edition (because I am good at that game. >3) D. Make you beat Izanami because I phailsauce E. have a pool rave. Because Ameno Sagiri would be proud. :> F. Have a pwnsome photoshoot with Donna and film some videos and finally G. MALL COSPLAAAAAY 8DDDD

GET THOSE COSPLAYS DONE NOW MISSY. >C
lol I only have to finish Naoto (and Yukiko and everyone's s**t)... and maaaaaybe make a Soul from Soul Eater cosplay in two weeks. :> AMA is even sooner than Otakon. >A>;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:03 pm
That all sounds exceedingly fun. 8| It'd be worth the 5+ hour drive.

WAIT I thought you didn't like Soul Eater...? Or is it for a friend?

Atoli dress, why am I afraid of you? And why don't I feel motivation to do a 2-minute bs paper for failchestra? Well, damn, I just suck.  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:14 pm
isn't it only like 3 hours from your college? *can't remember* of course, that way we'd have to wait until the school year started again after OTAKNO lol

I DISLIKE SOUL EATER, particularly Soul... the only characters I really liked were Chrona and Stein... but my good friends REALLY need a Soul... a-and since they got roped into cosplaying Persona because of me... I feel like I have to do them a favor in return. ((EVEN THOUGH I MADE ALL THEIR COSPLAYS. ;_; ))

dawwww... well uh... GET MOTIVATED!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 am
lol Kingdom Hearts. Oh! The DS version comes out in August!!! X3

Lol went shopping /evenwhanI'mnotallowto/ and bought a DeathNote Tshirt, tho I hate DN, and it looks like this http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Clearance/Tops/Death-Note-Maniacal-Laugh-TShirt-297135.jsp .

haha. Oh and VK. I bought the DVDs (Yay import at Powergamers!) Omg, My dvd player won't put the sbtitles on!!D: I hate fred. he's eveywhere in hottopic. d:

Well. My IQ has drop... XD STUPID NEW MOON D:<  

BreathLessX
Crew

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:03 am
...that is one epic t-shirt, BL. xDDD I'd totally buy that even though I don't like DN either. xD

Oh wow well that sucks about the DVDs...
I wanna save up and buy Top Gear when it comes out in America (which is soon) because THE BRITISH DVDS DON'T PLAY OVER HERE *CRRRRRRYYYYYYY* *cires lol* And it'll be worth the expense. I love that show with all my heart. It is HYSTERICAL. I can't even tell the difference between two cars, and I'm not into cars at all, but I LOVE ThAT SHOW. That's how good it is.

...lol forgot what we were talking about now. ^^;;

oh yeah, the DS version of KH. 358/2 days or something. *can never get the number right* I've been waiting for that for soooo long. T crying T Birth By Sleep comes out soon too, right? I have to get a PSP for that one, since I didn't when Crisis Core came out.
The PSP doesn't have very good games, anyway... and all the new ones are glitchy. ;~;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Yeah, I wish there were more games for the PSP that I actually liked. D: I only have Crisis Core. DDD:
I think they should have made Birth By Sleep for the PS3. It just doesn't seem right to have it for the PSP.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:39 pm
@ Greevur: *sigh* Yeah, when I first heard that it was coming out for the PSP I was like "WTF, how are they gonna fit amazing graphics into a screen that small?" Oh well, at least it's bigger than a gameboy Advance so we won't have a repeat of Chain of Memories. xDD a-although that game was decent when they remade it for the PS2.
Also, if anyone's played the demo of Final Fantasy XIII, it rules. <3333
It's gonna be one hell of a good game, that's for sure. The one thing I don't like is how you have to fight in real time though and you can't switch that feature off [at least not in the demo] so it doesn't really give players time to think. :[

Oh, and since I just realized this is the "about me" section... random shiz about myself:

1. I'm allergic to grass

2. My sister has a mental condition called Asperger's syndrome or whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:21 pm
My mom thinks I might have Asperger's. Half of the Anti-Twilight community has it. Well, at least the sensible ones that aren't "EWWWW TWILITE IZ LAEM BELLA SWAN IZ UGLY"
Then I asked how people test for it, and she all of a sudden thought I didn't have it any more.  

Mubyou

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:30 pm
lol.

I don't remember how they test for it either. >A>;;
We've known that my sis had it since kindgergarden, so... I don't remember. xD
My sis has it reaaaaally bad... I know like 5 people with it but she is like 100x worse than all of them.

I hate my sister. >C  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:53 pm
lol AS sounds really weiiird. : D
OH OH. GUESS WHAT. I put down Pokemon to work on maid haseo and he's almost done!!

YES.

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:15 am
@Misaki
Yeah, I also heard that FFXIII was going to be amazing. I like real time battles better anyway, so I'm good. ;D

The graphics will still probably look amazing in the new KH. PSP graphics are actually pretty spiffy.

Holy crud, you're allergic to grass? D: So can you not sit in grass?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:50 am
...Not if I don't want to get really itchy and a rash all over my legs/arms. Thus why I always wear knee high socks.
Of course, my skin touches grass often anyway so I'm just kinda... used to getting rashes a lot. I can deal with it. >A>;;  

Misaki Haseo

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:33 pm
ehh, i just finished packing my 360 to be shipped off to be fixed for hardware problems
seriously, its the second time thats happened, now when am i gonna finish that copy of lost odyssey i have rented out stare

but im goin on vacation now, and im bringing my ds along with me! but for some strange reason, almost all the games im bringing with me are anime art style, or japanese looking, for example

pokemon diamond, summon night twin age, chrono trigger, megaman zx advent, and advance wars (FTW yeah! xd )

hmm, i might bring along starfox to settle it out, that should help sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:43 am
DS is my friend.When I travel that is. So are books.  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:23 pm
Same here. The only thing that sucks is I can't really read in the car without getting nauseous. Which unfortunately includes games like Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton. 8<

I did, however, marathon Kino's Journey during the 10+ hour drive from South Carolina to my house last summer. Eff yes portable DVD player and getting the boxset at Otakon.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games