Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Dark when night falls runs up to Leaf,"Ok what do you want to do?"he asked Leaf still shocked that Leaf give him a lick.

((OMG they are SOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER!!!))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:40 pm

((YOU ARE RIGHT!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!))

"Um.........." Leaf said. "Do you want to play-fight? I promise i'll go easy on you," Leaf said with a smile.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:03 pm

"Not really,maybe someone could use our help.We could be like super heros!"Dark when night falls said.

((LOL he's SO weird at times))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:08 pm

"Super heros?" Leaf asked. "Right........... but we can see if someone needs our help. Lets go ask around!" Leaf bounces away, asking cats if they needed her's or Dark's help.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Dark falls Leaf and asked some cats if they needed help.

((Have you noticed that we are like the only people here))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:46 pm

"Sorry Dark. It looks like people really don't need our help," Leaf says. Then her stomach growled. "I'm hungry. Lets get something to eat really quick. Then we can play!" Leaf bounced over to the caught-prey pile and grabbed a large mouse. She took it over to Dark and plopped in front of him then sat down. "Come on. We can share."

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:23 am

"Ok,"Dark said just happy to sit next to Leaf.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:40 pm

As Leaf and Dark ate, Leaf asked Dark, "What do you want to do later? I think i might take a quick a nap after we are done eating."

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:07 pm

"Same I'm a bit tired,"Dark said then yawned.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:19 am

"Ok," Leaf Beneath the Trees said with a yawn. When Leaf and Dark finished eating, Leaf moved closer to Dark so that their fur was touching. Leaf gave Dark a quick lick on the face, then layed her head down onto her paws and fell alseep.

((Leaf likes Dark and Dark likes Leaf! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!))
((Where is everyone else that is suppose to be in this forum? Right now its only Leaf and Dark who are only kits. WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?))

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Dark settles down next to Leaf and gives her a quick lick. Then he falls asleep with Leaf by his side.

((I know we are the only ones here,it's so weird!I think I'm going to cry because of how CUTE Leaf and Dark are together))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:16 am

Leaf was dreaming. She saw herself and Dark, walking through the forest together. It looked so peaceful and happy. Leaf knew that she liked Dark, but she wasn't sure if he liked her. Maybe when i wake up, Leaf thought. I might ask him if he likes me.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:02 am

Dark dreams that he and Leaf where inside the camp.Then out of know where a dog jumps at them.He suddenly wakes up and sees that Leaf is sleeping next to him.He calms down and lays his head next to Leaf. Should I tell her how I feel about her?He thought to himself.

((LOL they are so funny blaugh ))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:12 am

((It is kinda funny))

Leaf felt Dark jump and woke up. "Dark? Whats wrong?" Leaf sat up and licked his head. "Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?"

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:35 am

"Sorry did I wake you up?"Dark asked Leaf afraid she would be mad at him.
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games