Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:03 pm

Dessenger walked to the garage it was seven forty-five. "Well nothing to do now but wait for Kayonis." he thought to himself.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:04 pm

Kayonis decided to sleep outside. He loved the night air. As far back as he could remember he had always loved it. The only thing he hated was the sounds of the city. He wasn't used to this, but it's better than being destroyed by Chiro. He awoke from a nightmare he was having and had the feeling he was being watched. When he turned to see who it was no one was there. Something nagged him to look up. He did so and there stood his mom watching over her son. "Hi mom." He said. She flipped down and landed as graceful as she was several years ago when he was first born. She had aged a little, but you wouldn't know it by her movement and looks. "Kayonis, are you ok?" She asked. "I'm just concerned about our home." He said sadly. "I thought I would lose you and dad to Chiro earlier." He said. Rouge chuckled a bit. "You don't need to worry about your father and myself. We can take care of ourselves. When you rescued us, we were biding our time. We were going to strike when Chiro was too involved with you to notice." She said. "Oh, I guess you really didn't need me." Kayonis said slightly relieved and slightly disappointed. "Honey what you did was great. You were presented with a tough situation and you out thought Chiro." She said hugging him. "As for our home, it'll be there. Even if it is destroyed, when Chiro is beaten the Master Emerald can restore Mobius. I know that it's a new one. Your father does to. He also knew it was almost time for the emerald to go to. That's why he agreed to go on that vacation with me. To give you a chance. You and the Freedom Fighters NG did well." She said and walked back in. Kayonis smiled at himself. It was good to know that he had made his parents proud.

~*~

When morning broke, Kayonis was in the garage hanging upside down and awaiting Dessenger. Dessenger finally walked in around 7:45. 'Glad to know he's serious.' Kayonis thought. He quietly landed behind Dessenger. He landed so silently and stealthily Dessenger didn't know he was there. Kayonis shouted loudly and scared Dessnger badly. "Glad you could make it. First thing we're going to do is warm up with a few basic exercises. You know your body better than I do so do what's best for you." Kayonis said.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:32 pm

"Im good for just about anything>" Dessenger replied still a little shaley from Kayonis sneaking up on him.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:00 pm

When Sonic asked the question, Chris looked down. "I'm sorry Sonic, we'll talk later about it. Goodnight everyone." Chris said heading for the house to go to bed. He got up pretty early the next morning, around 7:50. He got some clothes on and walked outside to wake up some more. He walked towards the garage and saw Kayonis and Dessenger doing warm-ups. "AH! Not in the garage! Theres a training room below the garage that you two can use!" He pressed a button on the wall, and a staircase leading down appeared. "I hope this will help a little, I built it a while back just in case I wanted to train for something. Follow me!" Chris said as he disappeared down the stairs.

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Dessenger followed Chris down the stairs wondering what would be in this training room but not asking becuase he know he would see it soon enough.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:10 pm

Chris walked up to the rooms door and turned around. "Ok here it is. It's mostly just an empty room, but since I know you two will be using this room a lot now, I'll get to work on a gravity controlling function." Chris said with a thumbs-up. "Oh, theres also some training dummies that come up from the ground. They're on a track and will move around so it won't be too boring, heh." He turned and opened the door. The room was pretty big, it was about the size of half a football field. Chris walked over to a touch screen in one of the walls. "This is where you can turn the dummies on when your ready and off when your done. It will also be the place for the gravity control once I finish it." Chris walked towards the door. "Have fun!" Chris walked out the door leaving the two by themselves. Chris thought for a moment. "I'll go ask Tails to help me with the device." Thought Chris. He went around the estate looking for Tails and found him in the old hang-out (the attic). "Hey Tails wanna help me with something?" Chris asked

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:49 pm

"So what do we do first Kayonis." Dessenger asked.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:07 pm

"That is number 3," said a robot heading back to Eggman with the 3 chaos emeralds it had found.
Unknown to everyone else Eggman had been taken to earth too along with his lunar base and fleet...

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:58 am

"I will not let this happen," said Flage after awhile of talking to Sophie,"Give me your chaos emerald, I will fix this even if it costs me an arm and a leg,"
With that Flage disappeared leaving Sophie holding Rebecca a single tear fell from her face at what might be to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage landed shaken from the chaos control he was not on earth, he was not on mobius, not even he knew where he was but where ever it was this was a place forbidden for creatures of earth or mobius...
With the determination of a mad man Flage walked to find the answers he needed...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:34 am

Kayonis looked at Dessenger and then turned on the dummies. "Get started. Your the one getting trained, not me." Kayonis said. He would never tell this to anyone, but as of now, he had a hard time trusting any humans. Especially considering that Eggman and Damian are around somewhere. He kept a close eye on Dessenger.

~*~

In the mist, things seemed to just float away from where they came. People were completely oblivioius to them and what few did notice were to struck with fear to do anything about it. Never had mist been able to take form and take whatever it wanted. "Eggman's got to be behind this!" One man yelled to the police. Then he froze on spot and collapsed to the ground. 'Foolish human, how dare he compare me to Eggman.' Damian's mind spat.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:33 am

Dessneger launched himself into the dummies. Attacking the dumies he used puches kicks raps every attack landed right on the dummies targets areas. It took him a minute to bring them all down. "So what next?" he asked.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:05 pm

"Not bad, Not Bad!" Kayonis applauded. "You humans are kind of strong aren't you?" He asked. He cut the machine off. "You've passed the first day. When training, you need to take it slow and let your body adjust. Tommorrow we will meet here the same time. Be ready because I'm going to test your abilities tommorrow which means no holding back for either of us." Kayonis said and walked out. Something was bothering him, but he didn't know what. He would have to talk to Sonia. Maybe she knows.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:18 pm

(Hey since itsgoing so slow can i bring my big villian fight in.)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:09 pm

William Sstrider
(Hey since itsgoing so slow can i bring my big villian fight in.)

(Sure, just not too big of a fight yet. Give a little storyline and idea of your bad guy. Also when you do fight, don't destroy him as that would majorly affect my idea for later.)

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:12 pm

(Kosai you control Tails right? read my last post please.)
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games