Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:25 pm
Alex laughed when he came back up. He took off his shoes, socks, and shirt and threw them on the shore. "Oh, you're gonna pay for that." He smiled and went under. He swam underneath her and grabbed her legs and stood back up. He leaned back and threw her into the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:39 pm
Eva screamed and went under but she didn't come up. Instead, she grabbed his legs and dragged him under. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him under the water. She smiled in the kiss as she forgot she was under the water.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:42 pm
Alex blinked and before he knew what had happened he was kissing her back. He put his arms on her waist and pulled her close. He blushed deeply wondering if her brothers could see them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:53 pm
As they pulled apart they both resurfaced and Eva still had her arms around each other. "Saw that." Bobby said crossing his arms.

"Be right back, hon. I have to go kill my brother now." She smiled and swam off after her brother. She chased him and dragged him under. George came up behind her and grabbed her arms. "Alex help!" She laughed as Bobby began to tickle her.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:51 pm
Alex went under water and swam behind Bobby and popped back up. He but her brother into a head lock, but made sure not to hurt him. He didn't know how long he could keep the hold, after all Bobby was a football player from what he had heard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:01 pm
"No! Bobby!" George said as he went after his brother. Linda started to clap her hands to get their attention.

"Alright, alright. That's enough water battle. Let's eat." Her mother said. Phil was already setting up the table before placing the food on it. Eva's brothers jumped out of the water and ran to the table. "FREEZE!" Linda screamed as they were about to sit down. "Now slowly sit." The boys looked at each other and did so. Eva walked up and shook her hair out. All of her clothes were wet. But she didn't care. She sat down and her father placed the meet on the table.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:08 pm
Alex walked out of the water. His pants were sticking to him and he was glad his shirt had a little time to dry off as he put it back on. He jogged over to the table and sat across from Eva. He grabbed a burger and hot dog and started to eat. His parents each grabbed a burger and nodded, obviously pleased.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:19 pm
Linda brought out several bags of chips and set them on the table. "Can you pass the ketchup please?" Eva asked Bobby.

"I'm not done with it yet." He said as he shook his head.

"You're not even using it." Eva said.

"Am too." Bobby said as he took a bite into his burger. Eva sighed and leaned over her brother. "Hey!" He laughed. Eva stuck her tongue out at him and Bobby threw a chip at her. Eva did the same.

"Hey," Her mother said. "We don't" Linda threw a chip at Bobby. "throw our food." She looked at Alex's parents. "Sorry." She smiled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:23 pm
Nick shook his head. "Don't worry we're used to it. We each group up with several brothers and sisters. I know what it's like." He chuckled a bit as Emily nodded with him.

Alex laughed and opened his mouth as a chip came his way. He caught and smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:20 pm
"Nice catch." Eva smiled at him. Bobby, who was sitting next to her, looked at them back and forth. He wrapped his arm around her head, locking her in a head lock. Eva began punching him but it was no use. Linda gave him a warning look but Bobby shrugged.

"Hey, Eva. How does his armpit smell?" George asked.

"George!" Linda spat at her son. He shrugged and waited for Eva to answer his question. Bobby smiled and continued to eat his hot dog with one hand. Eva tried to pull apart. It took most of her strength but she finally got free.

"Thank goodness. I can breathe." Eva gasped. Bobby smiled at her. "Take a shower." She said swatting the air in front of her nose. Bobby's face changed and picked up a chip.

"You throw that chip and that will be the last thing you do on this planet, young man." Linda warned. Bobby pouted a little and ate his chip.

"So, Alex. What are your intentions with out daughter?" Her father asked. Eva almost spat out her drink. Both of her brothers tilted their heads and smiled at Alex. Eva gave him an apologetic look.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:48 pm
Alex blinked and choked a little on his burger. He looked at Eva then to her father. "Excuse me?" He said still recovering slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:58 pm
"Yeah, Alex. You heard the man." Bobby chuckled.

"Don't make me hurt you." Eva glared. She turned back to her father. "Dad does he really have to answer now?" She asked. Her father took a bite of his burger with a smile. "Mom." She whined. Her mother shrugged.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but I too want to know the answer to that question." Linda said.

"So, Alex" George began. "You answer?" He smiled. "Ow!" He said as Eva kicked her under the table. He tried to do the same thing except hit Bobby instead.

"Ow!" Bobby glared at his brother. At the same time, both boys smiled and waited on Alex. Eva covered face and shook her head.
This can't be happening!!

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:04 pm
Alex thought for a few seconds then just said the first thing that came to mind. "Well, I guess we would just continue to date for now. When summers over I'll be going to college, and after that... I don't know. We'll just have to see how it is then." He nodded with a smile.

His mother let out a small sigh of relief, happy that she wasn't going to be a grandmother just yet. His father looked at her and elbowed her gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:10 pm
Eva smiled at him and sighed with relief. To her, that was good. It was a very good answer. "So Alex." Bobby began. Eva's heart stopped. "Have you and my sister"

"You finish that sentence and I will personally shove that burger down your throat." Eva smiled as she took a bit of a chip. Her mother looked up from her food.

"Eva, when your father and I were in the kitchen we saw a cat. When did you get one?" She asked. Eva was more than happy to answer her question.

"When I moved into the house, she was just there and she wanted to stay. So I bought her some food, some toys and gave her the name Riley and she's been staying ever since." She smiled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:14 pm
Alex looked at Bobby and rolled his eyes as he shook his head. He listened to Eva talk about the cat, the same cat that pretty much gotten them where they were now. He chuckled softly to himself as he finished his burger.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games