Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:46 pm
Donny looked over to Amanda, he stayed quiet and then looked forward. He got up from the table, cleaned, and put away the dishes. Donny didn't feel he should be in the room at the same moment so he went back through to the house to find himself in the room he was told he could stay in. He dug through his things and found every letter that Amanda had ever written him and started reading them. He felt so badly about not telling her what had happened sooner.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:48 pm
When she was done she took care of her plate and went into the living room. She didn't want to bother him. She layed down on the couch petting UNdertaker.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:18 pm
Donny grew a little sadder than before with each letter he read. He put them back away before even finishing them all and put his face into his hands, frustrated, sad, and worried all at the same time. He didn't want to lose Amanda for a second time. Donny walked back out to the living room where she was and stood there. Silent. He was looking down at his feet as he was walking out there and lifted his head up when he reached the end of the hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:16 am
Amanda was laying on her side stroking Undertaker. She heard footsteps and looked up. She saw Donny in the hallway. "Im sorry..." she muttered sitting up.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:56 pm
Donny walked over to Amanda and sat next to her on the couch. He turned his body toward her and took her hands with his,"Don't be. It was my fault. I'm the one that's sorry..." Donny paused and sighed,"I should have told you sooner."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 pm
"well..its over now.." She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. 'i just dont wanna lose you.." she whispered  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:01 pm
"yeah..." he said. Donny put his arms around her too and kissed her temple softly. He didn't hear what she had whispered,"I-I love you Amanda." he stuttered out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:49 am
Amanda smiled and snuggled into him. Yeah,I love you too" she relaxed and chuckled lightly when she felt undertaker nudging her  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:48 pm
Donny closed his eyes and put his head on Amanda's shoulder. He was still a little tired from his trip home the day before. But so far he hadn't fallen asleep just a light daze.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:44 pm
[[ bump ]]  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:57 am
Amanda kissed Donny's neck softly,up and down a few times. She snuggled into him not wanting to let go.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:39 pm
Donny turned his head to her, this had been the first time in a long time that he and Amanda had actually argued. He kissed her lips softly, his eyes closed, he broke it a little and kissed her again.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:23 pm
Amanda kissed him back softly each time. Her tears had dried and her finger tips touched his cheek. "Donny..." she whispered his name.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:11 pm
"hm?" he said to her softly. Donny didn't want to argue with her ever again, even if it was over something stupid or something that was extremely important.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:15 pm
She hesitated. "D-dont leave me..dont go back.." she whispered looking at him. Her hands rested on his shoulders and chest. Please.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff