Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:27 am
Hello everyone. My name is Sarah, and I'm really bad with introductions. Let's see...I'm 22 years old, and I'm 5 feet 5&1/2 inches tall. I've been too overweight since the 9th grade. All I keep doing is gaining weight and I hate it. I guess I'm looking fir support because it's always easier to be on a diet with somebody else. My goal is too lose about 60lbs, then I'll be at my healthy desired weight.

Healthy diet foods I cannot stand:
1) green tea
2) oatmeal
3) barley

That's pretty much it. Those are the only foods I refuse to eat eventhough they are supposedly healthy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:59 am
Hello! My name is Hannah and I am glad to be here. I have been currently setting up my new, healthy lifestyle. I am 4'11" to 5'1" and at last I checked, I was over 200 Pounds.

A few weeks ago, I started adding fruits and veggies into my diet. Since I take the bus, because I don't drive, I do a great deal of casual-pace walking. When my local community college's lap pool opens up, I will be swimming there once a week.

Dispite being heavy, I was successful in slimming my hips down by 1/2 Inch. Not exactly the results I want, but I'm no longer 57 Inches around the waist.

My goal is to get to a 40 Inch hips and cut down on my body weight in total.  

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:28 am
Hi my name is Kirsten. I'm 16 and I'm 75.2 kilo's and I'm 173 cm.( sorry don't know how much I am in pounds or inches...)

My problem is that I like sweets to much and don't do any sports.
I drive to school on my scooter instead of my bike.
I hate PE because i always get hurt trying my best.( That also happens with any other sport I do...)

I'm trying to lose 5.2 kilo's so I'm the right weight.
Hope i can help you guys and you can help me!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:16 am
Hey Dutch Cherry, you're about my height and weight, with roughly the same goal. We can totally help each other. Good luck and happy weight loss. : )  

Tandahda
Crew

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:10 pm
Hello. I'm Kailey, but everyone calls me Kk... Call me whatever you like.

I try my best to eat healthily, but splurge on junk food and cancel it out.
Since February, I've lost around 16 pounds. I am 14, 5' 9'', and 141 pounds. How? Skipping meals, intense exercise... Not good when you get back to eating three meals a day.
People tell me I have lost weight, and look good. But I do not think so... Since my stomach if flabby and my limbs are noodles.
Going to join the Tennis Team of my high school...
In Marching Band as well. It's done quite a good job of toning ((to some degree)) But I need help with about everything else.
Thanks for letting me join, I hope I can be of service.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:22 am
Seraphsody
Hey Dutch Cherry, you're about my height and weight, with roughly the same goal. We can totally help each other. Good luck and happy weight loss. : )

yeah sure good luck to you as well biggrin  

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:22 pm
Hi my name is Ashley and I am 24 heart My weight is a constant up and down struggle, has has been since I was a child. I hope to meet lots of people who struggle too lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:40 pm
Hi im rachel i'm 21 my weight is 200 Lb right now and i hate it ever since i had a low thyroid i've gained weight ( which was when i was in 6th grade) but now that i have no medical i cant take meds for it so its been extremely hard for me to loose weight, i have no supporters in my family for me loosing weight so i joined here to get support and see how everyone else is loosing weight.

i dont have a updated picture of me and im way to embarressed to post a full body shot of me

sorry sad  

Sweetviolenturge

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Matthew Loves Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:52 pm
Hi my name is Brenna and im 13, 165lbs (74 kgs) and 5'2 (157cms)

What my problem is that I have really bad allegies that make me cough and it makes it hard to breath. My allegies are bad where I live because I am allegic to some of the things that grow everywhere I live so its kinda of hard to breath sometimes when its bad emo So when I am at P.E I get tired easily but I am also athletic. I got some muscle on my limbs biggrin thats where some of my body weight come from. I am here to tone up and lose some weight! *fire in eyes*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 pm
Hello. My name is Krysta. Please call me Shira though. =)

I'm 5,5 and currently weigh 140 pounds. I hate the face that I look like I'm in my early stages of pregnancy (despite not being pregnant o-o ) I want to lose 15 pounds and get back to the beautiful weight of 125 that I use to be. My problem is... is that I'm poor so all I can eat is junk food cause it's affordable. And I lack motivation to exercise. I hope that you can help me. 3nodding

iLadyShira-chan

Hygienic Genius

Conceptual Misconception

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 am
Hello everyone : D You can call me by any username if you want. CosMis, Conceptual, concept, whatever is fine. :3 I'm 19, weigh 140lbs, and I'm in the Army, but living in Korea. : D I never played sports in school, didnt care for PE class, and loved sweets.

Well, let's see where to start. Pretty much my whole life I've been beaten down about my image, because that's how people are. They want to bring you down to raise themselves up. I've always been kinda chunky. Low confidence did not help my motivation for getting fit at all. DX My max weight at one point was 175lbs. About two years ago I decided I needed a backup plan if I couldnt get a scholarship for college, because there was no way I had all that money on my own. So I looked into the Army. That was my first big step.

I went into a recruiting station while my friend was home on leave from the army, and talked to a recruiter. They weighed me and I was 170 lbs, about 34% body fat. Thats 4% more than the actual allowed, and 16 lbs over the allowed weight. So I knew I had a lot of work. By the time I had to leave for basic training, I was only down to 165 lbs, and my recruiters lied for me to get me in.

Over a year later after graduating from BCT, I weight between 140-144 lbs, with about 25% body fat. So I've improved A LOT but Im still not where I want to be. ;~; From this (on the left to this

I drink about 3 liters of water a day in addition to tea in the morning and at night, plus other things like Gatorade before and after working out. I have a pretty healthy diet food choice wise, but I only eat about one meal a day because of my work schedule, which is hurting me in so many ways. I used to work out A LOT (about 2 hours a day 5 days a week) but due to pulling a tendon in my ankle, ive been slackin (about 2 or 3 days a week about an hour each). i hope for motivation and to motivate :3

Well, I hope I can help somehow... ^^ And now that I've posted this wall of text...

( Also, hi krysta how are you doing pretty lady? ;D lol)

//goes back to lurking  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:46 pm
Hello, hello. Call me Insane, if anything. I'm here to record my weight loss progress and for the most part, my adventures attempting to get myself where I'm not sure I can go. I've already vowed to lose the weight I need to by my next birthday, but the past several days I've neglected even starting to gett off my rump to do the C25k that I think will help get me there. I'm the, "Oh, tomorrow's better," or, "I'll give myself one more day off," or, "It's too cold or late," or, "No harm in starting at a later, more reasonable date" person you probably see lounging in their room eating a bag of potato chips while they choose to stare into space instead. Hah, I need help, so I'm here.

I don't have a scale, but I gather I'm about 230 pounds at 5'6" and at the age of 20. I'm a college student and live in a single dorm in a hall with one kitchen I've never used. I don't have a job, and I'm on a bit of a budget. About $10-20 dollars a week to go on for food/etc.

I've brought the laziness on myself, being a gamer, movie-watcher, writer, philosopher, and zone-out-er. Sports or exercising holds little interest to me, so I have a pretty hard time motivating myself to do it, despite wanting desperately to be at a healthy weight in which I know I'll be the most confident person I've ever been in my entire, overweight life (since I was 10, I'd say). I'm also a Type 1 diabetic.

Anyway, hi all. Looking forward to talking and reading of you all.  

insanetics

DragonofHeaven

Daring Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:16 pm
'Allo everyone~! My name here on gaia is Fina, but Dragon works just as well. I am 21 years old, about 5"4', and I weigh more than 250lb last I dared to step on a scale. Though I have been overweight most of my life, I have never really been serious about losing the weight up until recently. Since I've started attending classes at my local community college, I have been almost continuously enrolled in one P.E class or another. I enjoy being active so the challenge is not the activity but rather my own asthma. Over the summer, I fell off the bandwagon and stopped exercising regularly. I tried for a while to continue on my own, but after about a month and a half or so of going at it alone I lost my motivation and gave up. I know for a fact that having a community of people who share a common goal, like weight loss, have greater success. I am hoping that this time around things will be different as I try again to resume exercising and making healthier choices. Thanks for letting me join, I am hoping that with my experience and such that I can be of help to you. Good luck to everyone and happy weight loss!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:01 pm
Hey all, I'm Jessi (known here as Ophrysia). I'm 21 years old, and weighed 156 the last time I stepped on a scale. Being only 5'0'', it's not the best weight for me. My goal is to lose at least 30 pounds.

I do a lot of little things to spark my weight loss; parking at the far end of parking lots, and using my work (grocery store clerk; I'm on my feet most of the day, stocking shelves and lifting cases of product) as a workout. But I can do better. My problem is finding the motivation and energy to exercise outside of work. I also really need to find myself a good indoor workout routine, as I have absolutely no desire to exercise outside most of the year (eff you, Georgia weather). XD

My diet could be better as well. My lunch break leaves me with only so much time to scramble and find something to eat, and my quick decisions aren't always the healthiest. I could also use some methods to curb my sudden junk food (particularly sweets) cravings. XP

The last time I was weighed, I'd lost about 16 pounds since I started my job, but I'm afraid that I might have gained some of it back since then. I'm hoping that with the help of this community, I can get myself back on track again. <3  

Ophrysia

Tarclis

Vicious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 pm
Hi (: I'm Tara, I'm 17, I go to college (as part of a high school program, feel free to ask about details)

I'm trying to lose around 70 pounds and preferably be not flabby when I'm done lol. I'm basically lazy and eat too much junk (not uncommon). For a few days I had nothing but water and healthy food (compared to the usual). The other day I had a Wendy's burger, fries, and a soda and I literally felt sick. It was also the day that I almost passed out from donating blood, so that could have caused the sickness, but I know that donating blood didn't cause the digestion issues that soon followed x] So I think I'm going to stick to this one, even if for only the fact that I feel so much healthier and more energetic.

Sorry if that's long and if I'm talking to myself lol. This guild could totally be revived, though. Just advertise (:  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games