Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:25 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki giggled, glad for the mood picking up. "I wont forget about work. i'm to excited to forget!" she shouted as she jummped up and down, the water around her splashing about. "Erik is always thinking. Sometimes it's boring. We need to play more." She told Maura. "He's porbably thinking about you. He always is." she smiled as she turned to Maura with her hands behind her back and a slight bow. Kiki's tail shot straight up with a twitch at the tip. Her ears folded forward as she cocked her head to the side. Then a mischeveous smiled play across her face. "Maura I wanna play!" she shouted, jumping forward and onto Maura without knocking her down. She sat there hugging her with a giggled. "Play play, i wanna play with Maura!" she giggled on rubbing her cheek tenderly on her shoulder as her tail twirled. Then she stoped, looked up at her with a slight smile, "He feel just like Mama. Tender and soft." she said with a slight smile.

((I'm haveing a bit of writers block TT^TTl))

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:10 am
Maura tried to keep her balance but the water shifted and Kiki fell on top of Maura, hugging her. She was stiff for a second, hearing Kiki compare her to her mother. She even blushed a bit, but she could just blame it on the heat of the room. "Yeah," Maura finally relpied. "Erik's thinking has been a little off lately! He should loosen up!" Upon her saying the last word, she hugged Kiki and pushed her back the same way. and laughed again.

At that time, Erik had finished his bath and got out. After drying off, he got dressed again and waited outside the building for the girls. "What are they doing in there?" he asked wondering what was taking the girls so long. Well long in his eyes, for he never really liked staying still.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:59 pm

Kiki looked at Maura with a smile, "Well, we better hurry up. Erik's probably waiting for us." she told her, makeing another splash. Kiki waded her way through the clear water and sat in the middle, splashing her face with the herb induced water. "That feels so good..." Kiki sighed. Her tail lay at the bottom, motionless. Her ears lay back calmly. She sank deeper into the water so her whole body could feel the warmth of the water. Her aches and pains seemed to vanish at the touch of it. Kiki sighed one last time before standing back up. Her tail arched. Her towel almost covering her scars and spots. Kiki looked back at Maura, another childish smile on her face. "You ready?" she asked kindly.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:04 pm
Maura sighed and stood up. She secured her towel once more and answered,"Yep! All set! Let's get ready!" Maura grabbed Kiki's hand as she walked out of the water with Kiki. "Come now Kiki dear! No time to waste!" Maura said playfully. There was a woman who worked at the orphanage, though her name had already slipped her mind. She was pretty old by the time Erik and her left. But she always used to talk that way. It was really funny to her and the older kids like Erik.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:17 am

Kiki smiled widely as Maura pulled her along like a little child. She made her way behind her, hand in hand. It sort of felt like it was her mother all over again. If you looked at Maura close enough...she sort of looked like Kiki's mother. This thought made her smile, with just a hint of sadness. This would be her little secret. "I can't wait for work!" she said as a filler. Kiki's tail began to move with every step she took. Left, right, left, right.
When they got into the dressing room, Kiki ran over to her clothies she had placed in a neat pile and began to put them back on. Again, her scars and spots showed, but not as long, she quickly put her clothies over them. Felling embressed. She zipped up the dress and turned to Maura. "I'm ready! Lets go." she said in a sweet tone, placeing her hands behind her back and rocking on her heals.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:08 pm
"Alright, Erik's probably having a fit right now but really who cares?" Maura said quickly with a wave of her hand. She quickly dressed herself and was putting on her shoes as she walked out of the door. "Thank you so much!" Maura said to the people at the front desk. She waved to them as she and Kiki walked out to see Erik leaning against the wall. "Hey, you!" Maura greeted him with a kiss on the cheek.

Erik grinned and hung his head to keep the two from seeing him blush. Even before she was his girlfriend, Maura had always kissed him on the cheek for whatever reason it may have been. But one thing never changed. Whenever she did, he always blushed. Even after all these years. "Hi girls!" he said lifting his head, showing a smile that a lot of the females he'd encountered considered "cute". "Shall we?" he said bowing.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:45 pm

Kiki blushed when Maura kissed Erik on the cheek. She didn't know why, but she felt embressed just by looking at them. She pretended not to notice and walk ahead of them. She nodded to Erik, but went on. Kiki was trying to force her face to return to normal. But the blush wouldn't subside. Kiki guessed she couldn't handle things like that. She wondered for a seconded if she would ever get used to things of the sort. Would she blush when a boy should her attantion like that? "It's just around the corner! I can't wait to try on the uniform! It's so cute." she mused with a shacky voice. Her tail curled and flick as she walked, moveing with her hips. Kiki's hands moved back and forth as she walked quickly to her new job. Her blush had left and was replaced with qa smiled. She looked back at the two, one of the sweetest and most inocent smiles you could ever see on a girl her age curled tenderly around her face, "I'm so happy your my friends." Kiki's didn't know why she told them that. But she felt it had to be said. If her heart were to give out on her, like she knew it would, then she wanted to spend her remaining time with a smile. She wanted her friends to know how much they meant to her, how much she would miss them when she was gone. She turned back around, her shining white hair sparkled when it moved off of her shoulders to lay back on her back. Kiki began to hum a little tone. It was sweet and heart warming.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:15 pm
Erik answered the best way he knew. "Well, I'm glad we're all friends too!" he said. He walked hand in hand with Maura feeling like he'd been her boyfriend forever now. He could hear the faint music up ahead.

"Yeah, same here," Maura answered squeezing his hand lightly. Even when just holding his hand, she could feel his warmth. He smelled slightly different than her and Kiki. Less fragrant you could say. He just smelled...fresh and clean. But Maura and Kiki smelled like that and flowers and stuff. But as long as he was clean she didn't care.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Kiki continued singing softly to herself, allowing herself to be lost for a moment. Her tail began to move with the beat of the drum in her head. Her feet, as if a mind of there own, began to push her up, higher and higher. Until she was useing her amazeing legs to push her into the air. It looked as if she was flying as she fall softly to the ground. she glidded along the empty street with just the two behind her. Kiki didn't know where she had heard the song, but she felt the overwealming sadness that she had felt the first time she had sung it. Where had she learned it from? She didn't know. Maybe it was her own soul singing to her now...
Her legs stoped jumping, she began to walk normaly now, still singing. Her voice was becomeing louder. No longer just a little hum in the ear. anyone could hear her, if anyone was around. Kiki's left arm moved to her chest, holding her heart tenderly. "I am the voice....I will remain...." she sang for all to hear. A smile curled up her face, joined with a mix of sarrow and happieness expressed in tears.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 am
Erik and Maura stopped dead in their tracks as Kiki began to sing and almost fly. It was a sight that truly hypnotized Erik and he began to pull Maura along with him. 'This is crazy! I can't stop following her. She's like an angel or something. I never heard a song sung so beautifully and with next to little effort!' he thought as his legs followed with minds of their own.

Maura was amazed at the pure beauty of Kiki's voice. Though it wasn't hypnotizing her like Erik, she still wanted to hear it so she followed along. "I thought it sounded like music when she talked! But this is unreal Erik!" she said.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:36 am

She walked on the tips of her toes, unaware that she had been noticed by Erik and Maura. Frankly, she didn't know she was singing loudly. Kiki pushed her arms out to her sides, her finger tips straight out and moveing with the sound of her voice. Kiki jumped up lightly, glidding, with every beat of her heart song. She spun around only once. Showing Erik and Maura her face. Kiki's eyes were closed. tears trickling down her face, but still smileing. It was a rush of emotion. Happy, sad, glad and fear. It was hard to explain them all.

After the song finally went back down into Kiki's heart, the streets echoed with her song. she opened her eyes, looking to her hand and wipping her tears from her face. she hadn't relized she was crying. She walked normally now, her tail moveing with her hips again. As if nothing happened. She turned around to see if the other two were fallowing her. she cocked her head to the side, looking at them strangely. "What is it?"

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:08 pm
Erik sat there as she stopped, still under Kiki's spell until the sound of her speaking woke him up. "Uh...Ki-Kiki! T-That! That was beautiful! It was unlike anything I've ever heard in my life! I never thought anyone in the world could sing like that but..." he couldn't finish what he was about to say. Not one word could describe what he'd just heard.

Maura ran up and hugged Kiki. It was as if she understood everything, though she didn't at all. She sat there, Kiki in her arms and couldn't even say anything, for tears had begun to run down her own face. It was all her body would allow her to do.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:42 pm

Kiki blushed, relizeing she had been singing louder then she had thought. "Y-You h-heard that?" she asked nervously. Of course they had heard. erik had just said that he loved it. But Kiki couldn't think of anything else to say. she felt so embressed when Maura hugged her with tears in her eyes. Never before had she moved someone to tears. Kiki didn't know what to say, she hadn't meant anyone to hear her true singing voice. Though they had heard her before, that was just a lullaby, nothing like how she really was.
Her blush wouldn't leave, she had no idea she had sung that loud. She thought it maybe was a hum. She had been taken over by the song, unaware for just a moment in time. All she could do is repeat herself, "You heard that?" with a nervous voice, tears almost wealing up in her eyes.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:58 pm
"Of course we did! That was incredible!" Maura said wiping her eyes. She quickly gathered herself and now held Kiki's hand. "Come on! We can't be late, can we?" she said with a smile. She jogged all the way to the door and lead Kiki inside. There weren't as many people outside as before but inside was where all the action was. There was a low hum of chatter though it was drowned out by the band playing a smooth and calming, yet jazzy tune.

Erik followed them inside. He didn't go in earlier as he remembered. But he followed this time. He now felt the urge to stay and watch over Kiki but he then thought that knowing Kiki, she'd be all over doing stuff to impress him. Which she honestly didn't need to do.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Kiki, still in a daze, allowed Maura to pull her into the cafe'. When she regained her mind, kiki looked around. seeing all the people she would soon have to serve. her tail went between in legs and her ears folded back. "w-What if they don't believe this is cosplay?" she asked in a nervous tone.
But her question was soon answered by the owner. "Thank god your here! It's been hecktic without someone to help out...." she paused, looking at Kiki's ears and tail, "Cute cosplay. I love nekos." she said.
Kiki let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. The woman draged her away, "Come on. We need to get you dress right away!" she told kiki.
"Yes'm." kiki said nervously as this woman grabed her hand and lead her to the changeing room. Kiki looked back at the other two with a nervous eye. Would they leave? she really hoped not, she was a little scared. There were alot of men here...and she would be wearing a maids outfit soon. She looked around the room. finally noticeing all the men looking at her. a few with smiles, and the rest with red faces. What are they looking at?
As if reading her mind, "It's been a long time since a girl had worked here. and your friend over there will be great for tomarrow with you. two cute girls at the same time...busness will be booming." she said pushing Kiki into the dressing room.
The last thing you could see was Kiki's blushing face as she was pushed into the room.
A momsnt later kiki walked out of the room, holding the rin of her skirt, looking sheepishly around the cafe'. She had done her hair up in a pont tail. Her hair looping once inside the holder so the tips of her hair stuck up a little on the top. "My hair was to long fo I put it up like this..." she blushed, holding the ends of the skirt even closer.

((I found a better outfit for Kiki! lookie lookie I hope you know what i mean by the loop in her hair.))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff